Never thought I'd see the day that Tuck let PO troll around a forum he moderates...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
2938u4ji23

Sad day indeed. He's still here to stiff and troll, let's be serious, but tucker let's him be. Come on Tuck, are you getting soft or what? :finger004

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Never thought I'd see the day that Tuck let PO troll around a forum he moderates...

He lets you troll around and no one gives a damn about you

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Never thought I'd see the day that Tuck let PO troll around a forum he moderates...

All you ever do is come into my threads and start shit. You never offer anything new even when I told you to get out.

You still real that thread 10 times a day AT LEAST! Give it a rest and just dont open the thread

PO69

EOG Master

Why cant you just agree to give up all of your shit??

texansfan did that about 2 years ago and we have no problems anymore. Even timetopay doesnt start shit anymore. But you live for drama because I guess that it makes your life improve.

It is OK to be a waiter! No problem with that, but learn to show some damn humility and learn your place in life

Tuckman

Uh Poster

2938u4ji23

Sad day indeed. He's still here to stiff and troll, let's be serious, but tucker let's him be. Come on Tuck, are you getting soft or what? :finger004

he is on a shorter leash then most of his dogs that try and flee...

PO69

EOG Master

Of course I have never owned a dog, but somehow the truth never seems to be important

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the spca investigates thats why