Hockey Fans

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Hockey Fans

2-2

we just had a decent chance there, i tuned in at the end of the 1st..

the 2nd goal for the Bruins was terrible, nice pass directly to Horton from behind the net...

Buskie

EOG Veteran

since that turnover goal it has been all Boston..now a powerplay just ripped my ticket up

Tuckman

Uh Poster

my question is, what if Buffalo scored there, could they then go back and review it and say Boston won? :doh1

Buskie

EOG Veteran

If Buffalo would have scored it wouldn't have counted..Stupid Canadian game..Fuck it got a bowl of chocolate ice cream and watching deadliest roads..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If Buffalo would have scored it wouldn't have counted..Stupid Canadian game..Fuck it got a bowl of chocolate ice cream and watching deadliest roads..

or the greatest player ever Kobe is about to start

Buskie

EOG Veteran

I guess you never seen this show ? you wouldn't be watching Kobe..nothing like watching Indians drive for a full hour great stuff

gutterflower

EOG Enthusiast

Tough beat if ya had the Sabres bud.I was lucky and had the chalk Bos,Mont,along with Georgia/Ga Tech,Denv/Charl,Mst/SYR To finish within 5pts final scores either team can win.And if it gets that far i have the Canucks as the 6th leg of the parlay tomorrow.Roughly pays 81.85 to 1. Crazy govt sports lotto parlay.[Lotto bc.com] Probably in the sin bin dec16-20 .Bring the suitcase Miz. Cheers Guts.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

whats up Gutter, I remember you talking about that lotto, how is Vancouver going ?

Last edited:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tough beat if ya had the Sabres bud.I was lucky and had the chalk Bos,Mont,along with Georgia/Ga Tech,Denv/Charl,Mst/SYR To finish within 5pts final scores either team can win.And if it gets that far i have the Canucks as the 6th leg of the parlay tomorrow.Roughly pays 81.85 to 1. Crazy govt sports lotto parlay.[Lotto bc.com] Probably in the sin bin dec16-20 .Bring the suitcase Miz. Cheers Guts.

sharp hockey capper right here

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

I guess you never seen this show ? you wouldn't be watching Kobe..nothing like watching Indians drive for a full hour great stuff

I find myself watching deadliest roads in the middle of the night. For some reason watching those people drive on one lane cliff passes with no guardrail makes me sleep easier.

gutterflower

EOG Enthusiast

whats up Gutter, I remember you talking about that lotto, how is Vancouver going ?
Vancouver is gettin wet seems like everyday right now.Things are well as the winnin keeps moi happy.Have a great holiday and bowl season and we will try to hook up in the sin bin in 2011.The lotto has some good #s sometimes. Georgia +5.5, to memphis+12.5 to the habs was a 3 teamer i had the best of,albeit a loser. Cheers g-flow.