"It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - It gets me every year...

PO69

EOG Master
Re: "It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - It gets me every year...

"But my Papi can touch me everywhere else!" - Timely Hero

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: "It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - It gets me every year...

"But my Papi can touch me everywhere else!" - Timely Hero
A shitty attempt at humor since Jimmy V has been a great part of cancer research in this country and everyone has been effected by cancer in one way or another. Carry on with the dad jokes though. They make you look classy.

PO69

EOG Master

Come on, that was pretty damn good though.

Why does timely never get a warning?

Blondie

EOG Master

He has PO

Check your private messages.

Thank you

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Come on, that was pretty damn good though.

Why does timely never get a warning?

he got his from blondie today

PO69

EOG Master

Oh, he probably did.

I really dont check his posts except for this thread and where he posts in my threads

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Of all the people I have met in my life Jimmy V ranks right up there among the best. I can live to be 4,000 y/o and will never forget the pre-show SportsCenter meetings we had in 1991 - Jimmy V, Dickie V and Robin Roberts were the on air talent. The meetings were fabulous and I was the Stage Manager for the SC shows - meaning I was on the set to the side of the cameras pointing to the one that was "hot" (on air) so Jimmy and Dickie would know which one to look into. The banter during the commerical breaks kept us all in stitches

There were few like Jimmy V and maybe that is good because the world couldn't handle a world full of Jimmy Valvanos

the in-between times are the absolute best times.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

A great man. 12io4j2w90
i agree with you........but you start this classy thread and a few days ago you were dancing on Ron Santos grave in your other thread........... batting .500 lets shoot for .1000

munson15

I want winners...

I attended two of Jim Valvano's summer hoops camps when he was coaching at Bucknell in the mid 1970's. He was such a ball of energy, everything was up tempo, they used to call 'breakfast' 'fast break' on the daily itinerary. 91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

Carry on with the dad jokes though. They make you look classy.

practice what you preach. Bringing up my recently deceased father more than once in an attempt to dis me shows you have zero class. Rejoicing over the death of a Chicago sports personality confirms this. Someday you will grow up and be embarrassed for yourself. At least I hope.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

practice what you preach. Bringing up my recently deceased father more than once in an attempt to dis me shows you have zero class. Rejoicing over the death of a Chicago sports personality confirms this. Someday you will grow up and be embarrassed for yourself. At least I hope.
Never once ripped your dad. I said you killed your E-Father; completely different thing. I never bought that your father posted under wholuvsya. You're acting as if I came into your father passed away thread and ripped into you. Kind of like when you told me my father wasn't sick when I was away from the boards? Remember that dick head? Yeah, karma is a bitch.

Zero class? All these things you preach like class and integrity are things you don't practice. WVU you can continue to try and put your innocent hat on but everyone knows who you are. You have showed your true colors on multiple occasions and as I have told you 100%, I'm not going to have some soft dickhead who sends his own daughter to the door to take money from a stranger because he was too scared to answer the door himself. Nothing says more about a man than him putting his kids in potential harms way so he could avoid any harm.

It's just sad that you never grew up and that you still post when everyone in the world knew you were preparing to stiff a man out of 10k. When you want to grow up and stop protecting every poster that asks for ridicule - PO and 5 star to name two idiots you defend daily - maybe then I'll take you seriously but as of right now you are a bigger joke than you understand.

Nothing funnier than you telling me to grow up because of the way I act on these boards. Why don't you make another list.

Poster X

EOG Enthusiast

12-08-10 09:51 AM #12
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->munson15<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Thurm belongs in the Hall of Fame <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Jan 17, 2007 </DD><DT>Location <DD>near Scranton, PA </DD><DT>Posts <DD>23,830 </DD></DL>

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: "It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - It gets me every year...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I attended two of Jim Valvano's summer hoops camps when he was coaching at Bucknell in the mid 1970's. He was such a ball of energy, everything was up tempo, they used to call 'breakfast' 'fast break' on the daily itinerary. 91023i2ndw;l<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

i went to jimmy vs summer camp at state and the only time he showed up was picture day and they shuttled kids in and out so fast you could barely blink. funny how things changed.

munson15

I want winners...

Yes, I'm sure he bigtimed it by then. Bucknell was his first job, I think he was just in his 20's at the time, and he was a lot of fun to be around.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

the courage it takes for a person to look that disease in the eye even when you know your beat, it is somewhere from which i will forever draw strength

Hell of a speech!

I just got one last thing, I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get your emotions going. To be enthusiastic every day and as Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “Nothing great could be accomplished without enthusiasm,” to keep your dreams alive in spite of problems whatever you have. The ability to be able to work hard for your dreams to come true, to become a reality.

James D

EOG Dedicated

My favorite speech of all time.

You know he tells the camera guy to "do it in his A@@" in italian slang during the speech :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

'a fanabla' James...it was a light moment that only Jimmy V could pull off at such a time.

James D

EOG Dedicated

So true Munson LOL. I was at a mets game when Munson died btw

Urban dictionary

Vafanapoli
t's a more 'polite' way of saying vafanculo, the Italian obscenity meaning "go do it in your ass". Vafanapoli means literally "go to Naples", with the implication being that everyone in Naples does it in the ass.
Jack: Mic, you are not strong enough.
Mic:That's not what your girlfriend said last night.
Jack: Vafanapoli!!!
by mayue31 August 11, 2010