PO69

EOG Master
Re: Which posters embellish the most?

Joey would be my top choice.

5star has to be high up on everyone's list

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

ssi/falcon any time he talks of his latest system being unbeatable while he conveniently forgets the other 50 are still smoldering in a pile

winky any time he talks like he has normal interaction with hot chicks.

rouge scooter... only if you call 750 word posts that don't really say anything different then the last 750 word post, embellishing.

Teddy kgb

Banned

The best two have already been mentioned....

Winkyduck couldn't get within 50' of a girl he would rate a 5 without them calling either the cops or the pound to pick him up...

Hammers and his Visa Black or whatever it's called is another BS'er

OH....Almost forgot VD with his Bullshit about not hiring mods because their Dads dying only to admit other wise two weeks later...

J

joeybagadonuts

I will and have gladly backed up anything I've said on these forums. I would put 5*, Fishhead, JJGold, DellDude, POS69, Jman, and Winky at the top of my list.

J

joeybagadonuts

Oh, forgot Kodiak, SSI, Co-Captain, Randizzle, AceAce, and Biff.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The best two have already been mentioned....

Winkyduck couldn't get within 50' of a girl he would rate a 5 without them calling either the cops or the pound to pick him up...

Hammers and his Visa Black or whatever it's called is another BS'er

OH....Almost forgot VD with his Bullshit about not hiring mods because their Dads dying only to admit other wise two weeks later...

UB was already hired....it was 100% his decision to not take the position...get your stories straight....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Goddamn Ted. Maybe we should add him and his little doggie, sugarcakes, to the list? :mutley

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

On behalf of Toutville Central hard to just pick one, let me try it though - RAS. This guy's a keeper! Runs to the forum telling everyone he needs to raise rates 8 to 10 times what they were last year to "protect his clients". Hits 40% this year. Then when caught betting his own plays comes up with a story about how he was betting the wrong side on purpose to give his clients the best number. You couldn't make this shit up if you tried, even in a racket known for scumbags this guy is leading the pack.

FHEAD is famous for embellishing on the spot percentages in at least 61.7% of his posting history.