National Inflation Association ? Using Fear To Push Investments

tank

EOG Dedicated
:LMAOAnd Brucefan is a good little sheep- helping them do it.:houra
http://wiki-denmark.com/national-inflation-association-using-fear-to-push-investments/

In a commentary advertisement for Food Insurance, Glenn Beck cited surprising statistics. These statistics came from the National Inflation Association. The fear of inflation helps pad the coffers of Gerard Adams, who runs the National Inflation Association. Since the National Inflation Association profits from the fear they create, it?s important to examine their details with a critical eye. Post resource ? National Inflation Association ? Using fear to push investments by Personal Money Store. Who is behind the National Inflation Association
Gerard Adams is in the National Inflation Association. The newsletter ?Wall Street Grand? which tells investors which stocks to be bought and sold is also run by Adams as a stock analyst. The National Inflation Association has a site. It says:
?One of our missions at the National Inflation Association is to ?profile companies that we believe will prosper in an inflationary environment. Typically we will bring to you producing, profitable, Gold and Silver companies.?
Gerard Adams will likely gain or lose based on recommendation that the Association makes on stocks thinking about his living is made off buying and selling stocks.
The Glenn Beck connection to The National Inflation Association
On his November 9 radio show, Glenn Beck cited figures from the National Inflation Association in his push for ?Food Insurance.?. Pushing the product is something Beck has to do. This is because Food Insurance is a sponsor and is paying Beck for it. Beck has, within the past, been connected to improperly promoting gold and silver on his shows. Beck does endorse Goldline International, which is also one of the gold and silver dealers promoted and listed on the National Inflation Association site.
What this signifies for the National Inflation Association
The National Inflation Association is a group that encourages fear and worry about possible inflation in order to sell gold and silver. Numerous say it is questionable to listen to the claims of the National Inflation Association. In fact, prices increasing because of a depression are one of these questioned claims. You might think about checking out the National Inflation Association within the future. Be careful though, and research the information you find.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: National Inflation Association ? Using Fear To Push Investments

http://scandalousmuffin.wordpress.c...iation-and-its-hyperinflation-fear-mongering/

Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.

July 2, 2010 scandalousmuffin Leave a comment Go to comments
This is a response to this youtube video with over a half million hits, posted by the mysterious The National Inflation Association:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw
First off, it’s always good to ask who is funding the organization and the video production. From their website http://inflation.us/ (Ooh, dot us. Flashy domain name. Very patriotic.) I can’t say for sure.
But here’s a good guess:
“One of our missions at the National Inflation Association is to discover and profile companies that we believe will prosper in an inflationary environment. Typically we will bring to you producing, profitable, Gold and Silver companies with strong balance sheets. We believe these stocks have a chance of becoming some of the best performers of the next decade.” Most of their 22 companies on their stocks page are gold or silver companies.
Now I’m not going to bash Gold and Silver as a means to hedge long-term financial risk, because I’m not an economist. But here’s an article that does: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-schram/is-gold-a-good-inflation_b_443927.html “Gold does not generate cash flow (indeed it has a carrying cost for storage, insurance etc.) and does not have any intrinsic value, and therefore it is of dubious value as a long term investment.” Makes sense to me.
Onward to the youtube video.
Commentary:
I’m not going to fact check all the numbers, but a lot of the statistics in the video seem to be reasonable. The video also cites some legitimate facts about the financial crisis and legitimate concerns about the US’s ability to pay for impending SS and Medicare. But there are a lot of interpretations of these statistics and facts that are misleading, fear-mongering, and just plain wrong.
9:45 “The average American might have to eat less and stop air conditioning and heating their home just to afford gas for their car.”
I like the word ‘might’. And aren’t we obese and energy-hungry anyway? Doesn’t a third to a half of our food go into the garbage and not into our mouths and out our ass? Maybe we shouldn’t have killed the electric car, before the lithium ion battery took off.
10:40 Peter “Dr. Doom” Schiff calls Social Security a Ponzi scheme.
While there are parallels between the concepts, it’s not fundamentally true, because technological advancements have exponentially increased economic output over the last century. According to Michael Mandel of Business Week: “The U.S. population has more than tripled since the early 1900s, while the U.S. economic output has gone up by more than 20 times… Assuming that technological progress continues over the next 70 years, and output productivity growth continues over the next 70 years, the finances of Social Security are relatively easy to fix. A fairly minor cut in benefits, combined with a relatively small increase in taxes, will bring the system back into balance again. (the latest Social Security report projects a 75-year deficit of $4.3 trillion. That sounds like a lot of money, but over 75 years it’s roughly $60 billion a year…not chicken feed, but not overwhelming).“
13:18 “The only way our economy can truly recover [from the crisis caused by trillion dollar deficit] is for the government to dramatically slash spending across the board and eliminate unnecessary departments like the Department of Energy… and the Department of Education.”
The video tries to link the rise in private tuition costs to the rise in Dept of Ed. Spending. I don’t get it. It also fails to mention that the Dept. of Ed only has 5,000 employees and that most of the increase in spending was because of Bush’s No Child Left Behind. And Dept of Energy? Um, isn’t the one that deals with our nuclear waste?
15:42 They try to bash breastfeeding protection laws. Fail.
16:55 They claim a Republican administration would have supported the health care bill. Um, no? From what I remember, the health care bill had to go through extensive Senate reconciliation after the Dems lost their supermajority with Massachusetts.
24:15 “We conservatively believe the real rate of inflation to be 3-4% higher than what is indicated by the CPI.” Thanks for giving us the formula for how you calculated that.
25:34 Suggestion for fed funds rate to increase to 5.31% Again, no math evidence.
25:05: FIRST GOLD PITCH HERE
I skimmed through the next 10 minutes. It was Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold.
37:45 Selective statistics about debt. You can see the full debt story in chart form here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms
Post-WWII our deficit was briefly over 100% relative to GDP. In the last 30 years, it went up with Reagan and HW Bush and lowered with Clinton. Obama inherited an 83.4% rate from Bush and it is currently rising.
42:10 The video suggests we “go back to our roots” to fix our economy. I love 12 hour work days, child labor, sub-minimum wage, and sweatshops.
The rest of the movie was more OMG DEFICIT and Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold.
50:15 I love how the movie links inflation to the “destruction of family values.” Inflation will soon make a $20 bill worth more as an implement to snort coke out of a hookers ass than its value!
50:38 Somehow the government is “transferring money to Wall Street through inflation.” Really? I thought it was the deregulation (by the ironically Democratic senate) in the late 90s and early 2000s causing Wall Street to systematically restructure itself into unsustainable pyramid schemes.
The entire movie seems to forget a basic Econ lesson: Businesses don’t look at national debt and think, “Let’s raise prices!” Growing economies and demand make prices go up. A recession—like what’s happening now—makes selling stuff harder, so prices go down. That’s why inflation is down.
The deficit needs to take a backseat right now to the higher goal of economic growth. And it’s noteworthy that we borrow from China because they have relatively low lending rates. Really, what’s China going to do; invade us if we default? The US and China are economically co-dependent, which is not a great place to be, but safe for the moment. Right now the Obama administration is attempting to do what it needs to do, focusing on unemployment and GDP growth. Whether it’s succeeding or not is another post for another day.
<hr>

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://scandalousmuffin.wordpress.c...iation-and-its-hyperinflation-fear-mongering/

Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.

July 2, 2010 scandalousmuffin Leave a comment Go to comments
This is a response to this youtube video with over a half million hits, posted by the mysterious The National Inflation Association:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw
First off, it?s always good to ask who is funding the organization and the video production. From their website http://inflation.us/ (Ooh, dot us. Flashy domain name. Very patriotic.) I can?t say for sure.
But here?s a good guess:
?One of our missions at the National Inflation Association is to discover and profile companies that we believe will prosper in an inflationary environment. Typically we will bring to you producing, profitable, Gold and Silver companies with strong balance sheets. We believe these stocks have a chance of becoming some of the best performers of the next decade.? Most of their 22 companies on their stocks page are gold or silver companies.
Now I?m not going to bash Gold and Silver as a means to hedge long-term financial risk, because I?m not an economist. But here?s an article that does: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-schram/is-gold-a-good-inflation_b_443927.html ?Gold does not generate cash flow (indeed it has a carrying cost for storage, insurance etc.) and does not have any intrinsic value, and therefore it is of dubious value as a long term investment.? Makes sense to me.
Onward to the youtube video.
Commentary:
I?m not going to fact check all the numbers, but a lot of the statistics in the video seem to be reasonable. The video also cites some legitimate facts about the financial crisis and legitimate concerns about the US?s ability to pay for impending SS and Medicare. But there are a lot of interpretations of these statistics and facts that are misleading, fear-mongering, and just plain wrong.
9:45 ?The average American might have to eat less and stop air conditioning and heating their home just to afford gas for their car.?
I like the word ?might?. And aren?t we obese and energy-hungry anyway? Doesn?t a third to a half of our food go into the garbage and not into our mouths and out our ass? Maybe we shouldn?t have killed the electric car, before the lithium ion battery took off.
10:40 Peter ?Dr. Doom? Schiff calls Social Security a Ponzi scheme.
While there are parallels between the concepts, it?s not fundamentally true, because technological advancements have exponentially increased economic output over the last century. According to Michael Mandel of Business Week: ?The U.S. population has more than tripled since the early 1900s, while the U.S. economic output has gone up by more than 20 times? Assuming that technological progress continues over the next 70 years, and output productivity growth continues over the next 70 years, the finances of Social Security are relatively easy to fix. A fairly minor cut in benefits, combined with a relatively small increase in taxes, will bring the system back into balance again. (the latest Social Security report projects a 75-year deficit of $4.3 trillion. That sounds like a lot of money, but over 75 years it?s roughly $60 billion a year?not chicken feed, but not overwhelming).?
13:18 ?The only way our economy can truly recover [from the crisis caused by trillion dollar deficit] is for the government to dramatically slash spending across the board and eliminate unnecessary departments like the Department of Energy? and the Department of Education.?
The video tries to link the rise in private tuition costs to the rise in Dept of Ed. Spending. I don?t get it. It also fails to mention that the Dept. of Ed only has 5,000 employees and that most of the increase in spending was because of Bush?s No Child Left Behind. And Dept of Energy? Um, isn?t the one that deals with our nuclear waste?
15:42 They try to bash breastfeeding protection laws. Fail.
16:55 They claim a Republican administration would have supported the health care bill. Um, no? From what I remember, the health care bill had to go through extensive Senate reconciliation after the Dems lost their supermajority with Massachusetts.
24:15 ?We conservatively believe the real rate of inflation to be 3-4% higher than what is indicated by the CPI.? Thanks for giving us the formula for how you calculated that.
25:34 Suggestion for fed funds rate to increase to 5.31% Again, no math evidence.
25:05: FIRST GOLD PITCH HERE
I skimmed through the next 10 minutes. It was Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold.
37:45 Selective statistics about debt. You can see the full debt story in chart form here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms
Post-WWII our deficit was briefly over 100% relative to GDP. In the last 30 years, it went up with Reagan and HW Bush and lowered with Clinton. Obama inherited an 83.4% rate from Bush and it is currently rising.
42:10 The video suggests we ?go back to our roots? to fix our economy. I love 12 hour work days, child labor, sub-minimum wage, and sweatshops.
The rest of the movie was more OMG DEFICIT and Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold.
50:15 I love how the movie links inflation to the ?destruction of family values.? Inflation will soon make a $20 bill worth more as an implement to snort coke out of a hookers ass than its value!
50:38 Somehow the government is ?transferring money to Wall Street through inflation.? Really? I thought it was the deregulation (by the ironically Democratic senate) in the late 90s and early 2000s causing Wall Street to systematically restructure itself into unsustainable pyramid schemes.
The entire movie seems to forget a basic Econ lesson: Businesses don?t look at national debt and think, ?Let?s raise prices!? Growing economies and demand make prices go up. A recession?like what?s happening now?makes selling stuff harder, so prices go down. That?s why inflation is down.
The deficit needs to take a backseat right now to the higher goal of economic growth. And it?s noteworthy that we borrow from China because they have relatively low lending rates. Really, what?s China going to do; invade us if we default? The US and China are economically co-dependent, which is not a great place to be, but safe for the moment. Right now the Obama administration is attempting to do what it needs to do, focusing on unemployment and GDP growth. Whether it?s succeeding or not is another post for another day.
<hr>

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://thefundamentalview.blogspot.com/2010/11/nia-inflationus-be-careful-readers.html

:LMAOThe old pump and dump and old Brucefan just went out and bought some more Preparation H !!!:LMAO

NIA - Inflation.us - Be Careful: Readers Report A Possible Scam Operation

This stuff makes my blood boil. A group called the National Inflation Association (NIA) (link) has a good intention message on the surface but digging deeper I am troubled by what I see. This group puts out various videos and articles about how hyperinflation is coming and on how the economy is doing poorly. They hold no punches back when attacking US economic policy and money printing. Not unlike my blog in which I try to keep people informed, the major difference is I am not in the background trying to sell you anything. Certainly you won’t see my mug on You Tube.
If you haven’t noticed by now, I don’t charge for anything on my site. I do this as a part time hobby and part time because I am really fed up with the mainstream media and their inability or unwillingness to tell the real story at the right time.
The site though caught the ire of one of my readers who asked me to look into it for him. Hey…I’ve got time before tonight’s football game so why not. Inflation.us tells its visitors to brace for major food price increases and to watch for hyperinflation. It talks about the death of the US dollar and what it will do to Americans. $45.00 for orange juice, $15.50 for a chocolate bar? Yes, these are some of the claims of the NIA. Their website boldly claims that “It is important to spread the word about NIA to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, if you want America to survive hyperinflation. Please tell everybody you know to become members of NIA for free.” They also offer you an opportunity to obtain their newsletter for free.
Such fear mongering video clips as “The Day The Dollar Died” and “The End of Liberty” and warning Americans about the coming food crisis and hyperinflation. But it doesn’t end there. Two characters on YouTube who go by VisionVictory and George4Title are also making videos proclaiming the same type of hysteria.
The domain is owned by one Gerard Adams (source). The aforementioned You Tube channel guys VisionVictory and George4Title constantly direct users to the inflation.us website. We know that the aforementioned Gerard Adams is affiliated with Inflation.us because of the above video link publicizing his appearance on Fox Business. It also looks as though this character at VisionVictory has taken the new mantle as the front advertiser for this organization. All one needs to do is look at his You Tube Channel. Visionvictory is a proud member of NIA he proudly proclaims.
A quick perusal of the internet tells us that Gerard Adams also ran the WallStreetGrand.com website that claimed to provide subscribers with winning stock picks. As we see in this account, one particular individual got taken pretty bad.
I did a little digging and listened to a couple videos from VisionVictory on You Tube. The voice is very close to the narrator on some of the inflation.us videos. Watch “The Day The Dollar Died”….search for a guy on You Tube who goes by the name of VisionVictory. Listen to the narration. Pretty close…in fact…spot on!
Let’s not forget the man who is rumoured to be at the front of that operation. Johathon Lebed. Watch this video for an example of Lebed pretty much admitting he doesn’t do any due diligence on his stock picks. we suspect this is what is going on with the NIA. They use the fear of Hyperinflation and “protect yourselves” argument to essentially promote their stock picking service. Even if Lebed isn’t at the helm…his association to that site, merely by offering content makes me highly suspicious.
Lebed made his name during the internet stock bubble. At the time, the then 15-year-old used the internet to run a pump and dump operation preying on suckers looking to cash in on the dot.com craze. He would first load up on cheap micro cap companies and then heavily promoted them. What the buyers didn’t know until it was too late was that they were buying HIS shares. This kid was touted as a stock genius but was taken to task by the SEC when he was just 15. What did the SEC do? They allowed him to settle for a fine equivalent to a portion of his gains.
They hook and bait you. As my reader pointed out to me tonight, he had signed up for their free newsletter. Turns out that tonight he received one…a pdf claiming to want to sell you 7 super stock picks. The cost? $1,000.00. Here is an organization telling you to stock up for coming food and water shortages, warning you about financial meltdowns and banking problems wanting $1,000 dollars to get their stock picks. Wouldn’t it be more prudent to use that money to follow their advice and stock up on food? Think about this.
Johathon Lebed, George4Title and VisionVictory on YouTube are names to watch. Be careful. They all seem to tie back into inflation.us.
This This Youtube vlogger, GypsyHustled put together a series of videos connecting the dots. You need to watch this. Part 2 is found HERE. Part 3 is HERE. He has done a great job. Good work.
I am only posting this because a loyal reader brought this to my attention. I could not care less about the NIA, Inflation.us or these characters on You Tube claiming affiliation with that site. I care only because I don’t want to see people ripped off in these hard economic times.
There are countless You Tube videos about people being scammed by NIA. Juts enter NIA Scam in the search field and see for yourself.
So keep this in mind. Here is a group of guys warning against hyperinflation, coming food shortages and charging $1,000 for seven penny stock picks?

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://thefundamentalview.blogspot.com/2010/11/nia-inflationus-be-careful-readers.html

:LMAOThe old pump and dump and old Brucefan just went out and bought some more Preparation H !!!:LMAO

NIA - Inflation.us - Be Careful: Readers Report A Possible Scam Operation

This stuff makes my blood boil. A group called the National Inflation Association (NIA) (link) has a good intention message on the surface but digging deeper I am troubled by what I see. This group puts out various videos and articles about how hyperinflation is coming and on how the economy is doing poorly. They hold no punches back when attacking US economic policy and money printing. Not unlike my blog in which I try to keep people informed, the major difference is I am not in the background trying to sell you anything. Certainly you won?t see my mug on You Tube.
If you haven?t noticed by now, I don?t charge for anything on my site. I do this as a part time hobby and part time because I am really fed up with the mainstream media and their inability or unwillingness to tell the real story at the right time.
The site though caught the ire of one of my readers who asked me to look into it for him. Hey?I?ve got time before tonight?s football game so why not. Inflation.us tells its visitors to brace for major food price increases and to watch for hyperinflation. It talks about the death of the US dollar and what it will do to Americans. $45.00 for orange juice, $15.50 for a chocolate bar? Yes, these are some of the claims of the NIA. Their website boldly claims that ?It is important to spread the word about NIA to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, if you want America to survive hyperinflation. Please tell everybody you know to become members of NIA for free.? They also offer you an opportunity to obtain their newsletter for free.
Such fear mongering video clips as ?The Day The Dollar Died? and ?The End of Liberty? and warning Americans about the coming food crisis and hyperinflation. But it doesn?t end there. Two characters on YouTube who go by VisionVictory and George4Title are also making videos proclaiming the same type of hysteria.
The domain is owned by one Gerard Adams (source). The aforementioned You Tube channel guys VisionVictory and George4Title constantly direct users to the inflation.us website. We know that the aforementioned Gerard Adams is affiliated with Inflation.us because of the above video link publicizing his appearance on Fox Business. It also looks as though this character at VisionVictory has taken the new mantle as the front advertiser for this organization. All one needs to do is look at his You Tube Channel. Visionvictory is a proud member of NIA he proudly proclaims.
A quick perusal of the internet tells us that Gerard Adams also ran the WallStreetGrand.com website that claimed to provide subscribers with winning stock picks. As we see in this account, one particular individual got taken pretty bad.
I did a little digging and listened to a couple videos from VisionVictory on You Tube. The voice is very close to the narrator on some of the inflation.us videos. Watch ?The Day The Dollar Died??.search for a guy on You Tube who goes by the name of VisionVictory. Listen to the narration. Pretty close?in fact?spot on!
Let?s not forget the man who is rumoured to be at the front of that operation. Johathon Lebed. Watch this video for an example of Lebed pretty much admitting he doesn?t do any due diligence on his stock picks. we suspect this is what is going on with the NIA. They use the fear of Hyperinflation and ?protect yourselves? argument to essentially promote their stock picking service. Even if Lebed isn?t at the helm?his association to that site, merely by offering content makes me highly suspicious.
Lebed made his name during the internet stock bubble. At the time, the then 15-year-old used the internet to run a pump and dump operation preying on suckers looking to cash in on the dot.com craze. He would first load up on cheap micro cap companies and then heavily promoted them. What the buyers didn?t know until it was too late was that they were buying HIS shares. This kid was touted as a stock genius but was taken to task by the SEC when he was just 15. What did the SEC do? They allowed him to settle for a fine equivalent to a portion of his gains.
They hook and bait you. As my reader pointed out to me tonight, he had signed up for their free newsletter. Turns out that tonight he received one?a pdf claiming to want to sell you 7 super stock picks. The cost? $1,000.00. Here is an organization telling you to stock up for coming food and water shortages, warning you about financial meltdowns and banking problems wanting $1,000 dollars to get their stock picks. Wouldn?t it be more prudent to use that money to follow their advice and stock up on food? Think about this.
Johathon Lebed, George4Title and VisionVictory on YouTube are names to watch. Be careful. They all seem to tie back into inflation.us.
This This Youtube vlogger, GypsyHustled put together a series of videos connecting the dots. You need to watch this. Part 2 is found HERE. Part 3 is HERE. He has done a great job. Good work.
I am only posting this because a loyal reader brought this to my attention. I could not care less about the NIA, Inflation.us or these characters on You Tube claiming affiliation with that site. I care only because I don?t want to see people ripped off in these hard economic times.
There are countless You Tube videos about people being scammed by NIA. Juts enter NIA Scam in the search field and see for yourself.
So keep this in mind. Here is a group of guys warning against hyperinflation, coming food shortages and charging $1,000 for seven penny stock picks?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Charging a $1000 for their stock picks???I hope Brucefan has bought 20 of them!!:houraGood to see them and Beck tied into the scamming business together!!The sheep do truly deserve this with all their fear mongering crap!!

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

YAWN

:sad

No Tank you see some people actually can read, and think for themselves

Unlike you who was very confident that gold was too high, and things would turn around thanks to Obozo , I and many others knew that this was a disaster unfolding of historical proportions, and continue to protect ourselves. The information NIA puts out is crucial to understand whats going on in our economy, and not be lead to slaughter

You have the right to think whatever you want, but I am sure happy that I followed their advice, and yes, gladly donated $1000 to them last week

This was the performance of how some of the stocks they highlighted have done

Oh by the way, this was from NOV 09

The prices in red are current prices

Just wondering where the dump is?

We should all be swindled like that, you know, kinda like Glenn swindled all his listeners to buy gold @ 800 :LMAO

You keep doing your google searches though to protect us from scammers

Thanks for all your help, yeh, thanks :finger004

November 10, 2009

NIA Stock Suggestion Updates

We would like to provide an update on all of our stock suggestions beginning with our gold stock suggestions, then our silver stock suggestions and finally our agriculture stock suggestions.

NIA Gold Stock Suggestions:

Capital Gold Corp. (CGLD) reached a 52-week high on Monday of $0.93 up 50% since we suggested it on August 5th at $0.62. 2

Entr?e Gold Inc. (EGI) reached a 52-week high in early October of $3.16 up 127% since we suggested it on July 9th at $1.39. 2.94

Ivanhoe Mines Inc. (IVN) reached a 52-week high in early October of $13.70 up 135% since we suggested it on April 15th at $5.84, and has since dipped back to $12.33. 27

DRDGOLD Ltd. (DROOY) is currently down 24% to $5.45 since we suggested it on October 18th at $7.20. $4.89

Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY) is currently $12.61 up 54% since we suggested it on April 8th at $8.17. $12.53

Eldorado Gold Corp. (EGO) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $13.54 up 48% since we suggested it on April 1st at $9.14.

$18.78

Royal Gold Inc. (RGLD) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $52.43 up 24% since we suggested it on March 18th at $42.21.

$52.80

Newmont Mining Corp (NEM) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $51.30 up 26% since we suggested it on February 26th at $40.68.

$62.36

Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $43.50 up 39% since we suggested it on February 26th at $31.34.

$54.02.

NIA Silver Stock Suggestions:

Silver Wheaton Corp (SLW) reached a new 52-week high today of $14.97 up 122% since we suggested it on February 26th at $6.74.

$39.47

Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $3.42 up 106% since we suggested it on June 17th at $1.66.

$6.87

Hecla Mining Co (HL) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $5.67 up 130% since we suggested it on April 30th at $2.47.

$10.50

First Majestic Silver Corp (FR-T) reached a new 52-week high on Monday of $3.65 up 34% since we suggested it on June 2nd at $2.72.

$12.69

NIA Agriculture Stock Suggestions:

Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. (POT) is currently $99.61 up 33% since we suggested it on March 4th at $74.63.

$142.66

Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) reached a new 52-week high last month of $16.79 up 45% since we suggested it on April 1st at $9.16, but has since then dipped back down to its current price of $12.80.

$19.47

FEED
we suggested it on November 3rd at $4.60.

$2.40

A co-founder of NIA has purchased 7,400 shares of DROOY at an average price of $6.76, 16,500 shares of EGI at an average price of $2.50, 5,950 shares of EXK at an average price of $3.05, 2,700 shares of IVN at an average price of $12.64, 2,300 shares of AUY at an average price of $12.07 and 600 shares of NEM at an average price of $51.76, and can sell shares in any of these companies at any time.

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAOPoor Brucefan still keeps schilling for Gerard Adams and John Lebed!!If you are not smart enough to see what they have done then you deserve to get ripped off.What about all the stocks that they have dumped and taken the profits and laughed all the way to the bank???Subtract the $ 1000 and how much profit have you really made when add in all the losing stocks they have recommended and used the pump and dump method?????You must not have seen all the people that have been ripped off to keep schilling for them or you are Gerard like I suspect.Yes Gerard post those winners but do not say anything about the loser stocks that cost you a grand!!:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Wow, yeh, I really was screwed over

Sorry for sharing, sure hope no one else traded anything , I mean shit , think of all the capital gains taxes they would have to pay to Hussein and radicals

How could I sleep at night???

Cant tell if your just a negative skeptical person, or jealous 91023i2ndw;l

For anyone that wants to see everything they have ever said about investment ideas, its all here on the site

I didnt even list the more recent ideas that have been unreal.

October 14th, 2010:

NIA's President Sells SLV Call Options and Buys MCO Put Options

NIA's President just sold his 1,300 January $20 SLV call options at $4.25. He had purchased these options on February 5th at $0.89 and NIA suggested them to you at a price of $0.93.

U.S. Silver Corporation (TSX Venture: USA) (Pink Sheets: USSIF)
Current Price: $0.28 September 20th, 2010:

July 28th, 2010:

Canadian Zinc Corp. (Toronto: CZN) (OTCBB: CZICF)
Current Price: $0.37 65
June 15th, 2010:

Pyramid Oil Company (PDO)
Current Price: $4.39 $4.65

Anyway, they are all listed on the site, read it for yourself

http://inflation.us/stocks.html

Tank, you just keep buying those safe guaranteed treasuries( stay long term :LMAO)

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wow, yeh, I really was screwed over

Sorry for sharing, sure hope no one else traded anything , I mean shit , think of all the capital gains taxes they would have to pay to Hussein and radicals

How could I sleep at night???

Cant tell if your just a negative skeptical person, or jealous 91023i2ndw;l

For anyone that wants to see everything they have ever said about investment ideas, its all here on the site

I didnt even list the more recent ideas that have been unreal.

October 14th, 2010:

NIA's President Sells SLV Call Options and Buys MCO Put Options

NIA's President just sold his 1,300 January $20 SLV call options at $4.25. He had purchased these options on February 5th at $0.89 and NIA suggested them to you at a price of $0.93.

U.S. Silver Corporation (TSX Venture: USA) (Pink Sheets: USSIF)
Current Price: $0.28 September 20th, 2010:

July 28th, 2010:

Canadian Zinc Corp. (Toronto: CZN) (OTCBB: CZICF)
Current Price: $0.37 65
June 15th, 2010:

Pyramid Oil Company (PDO)
Current Price: $4.39 $4.65

Anyway, they are all listed on the site, read it for yourself

http://inflation.us/stocks.html

Tank, you just keep buying those safe guaranteed treasuries( stay long term :LMAO)
He sold them at a profit????:LMAONo way!!!!What about the people that just bought them high????:LMAOAre you really this stupid??He say's to buy them after he has already bought them low and then sheep like you buy them high!!Golly Gomer I wonder how that is done???You just keep ''DONATING'' that grand to them okay?:houraAnd no I never said Treasuries was a good investment but nice deflect there.
BTW 3 other groups already talked about the Silver deal but these guys are trying to take credit for it like usual.
Yes I am jealous that I do not pay $1000 for penny stocks that Gerard Adams and his crew has bought low and then get's sheep like you to run them up for their profits!!:LMAOUnbelievable!!

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Instead of embarrassing yourself in a public forum, maybe you should look at the PUBLIC information released on the site

Like most sheep, having no facts is just a minor inconvenience for you in your long winded rants of paranoia

2/07/10

<META content="Microsoft SafeHTML" name=Generator>

NIA is betting big that this past week's short-term decline in the paper price of silver was just a temporary wash out, before a huge surge in silver prices later in 2010.

One of NIA's co-founders purchased on Friday, 1,300 January 2011 $20 SLV call options at a price of $0.89. For those of you not familiar with stock options, we will soon be releasing an educational report for NIA members explaining what stock options trading is all about.

With his purchase of 1,300 January 2011 $20 SLV call options, NIA's co-founder is betting that the silver ETF, SLV will surge from its current price of $14.90 up to above $20 by the third Friday of January 2011. If (for example) on or before the third Friday of January 2011, silver is around $25 per ounce and SLV is trading for around $25 per share, the January 2011 $20 SLV call option will likely be worth around $5 per contract (each contract represents 100 shares). Our co-founder's investment of $115,700 would be worth $650,000, yielding a $534,300 profit. If however, silver is trading below $20 per ounce come the third Friday of January 2011, this particular option would likely expire worthless and our co-founder would lose his entire $115,700 investment.

Option premiums are determined by many different factors, one of the most important being time until expiration. If SLV were to stay at around $14.90 for the next few months, the premium for the January 2011 $20 SLV call option will likely drift lower from its current price of $0.93. If however, SLV were to rise to $25 sometime this summer, long before the January 21, 2011 expiration, the premium is likely to rise a lot higher than $5.

If you have no options experience, we strongly urge you to stay away from options trading because it could be very dangerous. Be ready for NIA's upcoming educational report on options trading. If you would like your friends and family to receive our special upcoming report, please tell them to subscribe for free at: http://inflation.us

I am done defending these guys to you

You have proven that you couldnt possibly think a clear thought for yourself, or have a clue about economics

:+signss13-:whino:

Tank also mocked brucefan for predicting the Kenyan's policies would lead to things like bread and soup lines, as seen in the great depression and.....hold on a sec, this just in:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101124/lf_afp/lifestyleuspovertyfoodthanksgiving_20101124205736

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr8Otfstr4

Never failing to outdo himself, the UAW genius mocked Gov. Sarah Palin because she uses modern technology to communicate her message and vision for America. Here's the link to Sarah's Twitter page:

http://twitter.com/ronpaulcom

Oops. Wrong one. My bad. :+textinb3

Keep in mind, our resident dufus is the only one in America who still believes GM paid back their loans -- the Kenyan shell game of taking from one pocket and putting it in another. :doh1

No wonder this clown needs other folks to coerce his employer into giving him outrageous inflated salary/benefits for low skilled-labor fit for a 7 year old in South East Asia. :3dgros13:

And people wonder why America is stuck in the economic crapper, while these progressive bandits make away with billions of our earnings. 2938u4ji23

Joe,

You always seem to turn every thread into a labor-related thread with anti-labor perspectives.

I don't know why you think that American companies' products and services should be made and performed by children and others in third world countries. With the economy as bad as it is, you should recognize that having more well-paying jobs in this country is important. It benefits nearly everyone in the US to have more money within the US economy and more consumer spending.

The only ones who take advantage of outsourcing are a small subset of corporate elites who get more short term profits due to outsourcing. Still there are long term costs when nobody will buy the company's products and services, either because of poor quality, or because there is hardly anyone left in the US with any spending money.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Instead of embarrassing yourself in a public forum, maybe you should look at the PUBLIC information released on the site

Like most sheep, having no facts is just a minor inconvenience for you in your long winded rants of paranoia

2/07/10

NIA is betting big that this past week's short-term decline in the paper price of silver was just a temporary wash out, before a huge surge in silver prices later in 2010.

One of NIA's co-founders purchased on Friday, 1,300 January 2011 $20 SLV call options at a price of $0.89. For those of you not familiar with stock options, we will soon be releasing an educational report for NIA members explaining what stock options trading is all about.

With his purchase of 1,300 January 2011 $20 SLV call options, NIA's co-founder is betting that the silver ETF, SLV will surge from its current price of $14.90 up to above $20 by the third Friday of January 2011. If (for example) on or before the third Friday of January 2011, silver is around $25 per ounce and SLV is trading for around $25 per share, the January 2011 $20 SLV call option will likely be worth around $5 per contract (each contract represents 100 shares). Our co-founder's investment of $115,700 would be worth $650,000, yielding a $534,300 profit. If however, silver is trading below $20 per ounce come the third Friday of January 2011, this particular option would likely expire worthless and our co-founder would lose his entire $115,700 investment.

Option premiums are determined by many different factors, one of the most important being time until expiration. If SLV were to stay at around $14.90 for the next few months, the premium for the January 2011 $20 SLV call option will likely drift lower from its current price of $0.93. If however, SLV were to rise to $25 sometime this summer, long before the January 21, 2011 expiration, the premium is likely to rise a lot higher than $5.

If you have no options experience, we strongly urge you to stay away from options trading because it could be very dangerous. Be ready for NIA's upcoming educational report on options trading. If you would like your friends and family to receive our special upcoming report, please tell them to subscribe for free at: http://inflation.us

I am done defending these guys to you

You have proven that you couldnt possibly think a clear thought for yourself, or have a clue about economics

:+signss13-:whino:
Good God you are stupid.That video you played in the other thread about J.P Morgan Silver was tied into these guys so are you stupid enough to think they just bought it now???????????????They have already bought LOW!!!!!!!!Just like all the other investments and then you sheep run the price up while they sell!!!Do you know anything about John Lebed???and his practices and what he has been busted on???He is tied in with Gerard Adams now and you are too stupid or blind or one of them to not see what is happening here.You have proven you are one of them or just a stupid sheep that has no clue , but like I said....keep ''DONATING'' a grand for those ''hot'' penny stock picks.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe,

You always seem to turn every thread into a labor-related thread with anti-labor perspectives.

I don't know why you think that American companies' products and services should be made and performed by children and others in third world countries. With the economy as bad as it is, you should recognize that having more well-paying jobs in this country is important. It benefits nearly everyone in the US to have more money within the US economy and more consumer spending.

The only ones who take advantage of outsourcing are a small subset of corporate elites who get more short term profits due to outsourcing. Still there are long term costs when nobody will buy the company's products and services, either because of poor quality, or because there is hardly anyone left in the US with any spending money.
I get great pleasure when Joe shows his jealousy and envy and is exposed for a misogynistic , rape promoting, unwanted child that his real parents knew was going to be a loser so they dropped him off at a shelter to be adopted so someone else could deal with his stupidity.Why else would anyone care what someone else makes an hour other then jealousy.Still obvious but it does make my day and I do enjoy it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Tank also mocked brucefan for predicting the Kenyan's policies would lead to things like bread and soup lines, as seen in the great depression and.....hold on a sec, this just in:
Golly this just started yesterday too right??What policies of Obama's did this??Be specific too!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101124/lf_afp/lifestyleuspovertyfoodthanksgiving_20101124205736

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr8Otfstr4

Never failing to outdo himself, the UAW genius mocked Gov. Sarah Palin because she uses modern technology to communicate her message and vision for America. Here's the link to Sarah's Twitter page:
No I mocked her because she does this because she cannot handle debate or answer those tough''gotcha'' questions because she is too stupid and that is why she draws stupid uneducated dipshits like you that can relate to her.Birds of a feather......

http://twitter.com/ronpaulcom

Oops. Wrong one. My bad. :+textinb3

Keep in mind, our resident dufus is the only one in America who still believes GM paid back their loans -- the Kenyan shell game of taking from one pocket and putting it in another. :doh1
Should be easy for you to prove then.I am waiting.:houra

No wonder this clown needs other folks to coerce his employer into giving him outrageous inflated salary/benefits for low skilled-labor fit for a 7 year old in South East Asia. :3dgros13:
Knowing you are to much of a pussy and too stupid to do my job brings great pleasure.Great to see you are still envious.Thanks for making my day.

And people wonder why America is stuck in the economic crapper, while these progressive bandits make away with billions of our earnings. 2938u4ji23
What are you talking about stupid??Your earnings???A poor uneducated dipshit like you cannot afford to buy stock in my company and the stockholders are very happy about earnings so why should a Canadian loser like you give a shit ??Oh that's right you want to see all Americans poor like you.
Yep still a dumbass!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:
Bruce screams ''look at the public information released on their site''
It is not the public information you should be worried about but the pump and dump information these con men whisper into each others ear that would worry me.Of course I am not stupid enough to ''DONATE'' a grand for those great penny stocks that they have already bought low.
Watch the youtube video's in this thread and tell me again their is no proof or just stay a stupid sheep and keep promoting.

Joe,

Hello ACCC,

It's not rocket science.

If you steal enough from job producers (taxes, regulations, outrageous employee salaries/benefits), eventually there won't be any jobs left and we'll become a third world nation: Obama-tank's America.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hello ACCC,

It's not rocket science.

If you steal enough from job producers (taxes, regulations, outrageous employee salaries/benefits), eventually there won't be any jobs left and we'll become a third world nation: Obama-tank's America.

:LMAOYes Joe that is all the unions goal is to bankrupt a company so they are out of a job.Thank God you are too stupid to actually do any damage other then spewing the Fox News garbage on the internet.This year is the best year my company has ever had and the stockholders are very happy , and here poor little Joe Canada is crying about 10% of the workforce making good money while his night watchmen job pays minimum wage while he shows his jealousy once again.I would tell you about the bonus the stockholders are going to give us for Christmas but you are just to envious already and I do not want to be the one making you take the blue pill tonight.

This year is the best year my company has ever had and the stockholders are very happy. I would tell you about the bonus the stockholders are going to give us for Christmas

Yes, yes, we're well aware parasites like you are raking in obscene profits at the expense of the American taxpayer barely holding his head above water. 2938u4ji23

GM's union recovering after stock sale
Taxpayers and investors not as fortunate as UAW

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/nov/25/gms-union-on-road-to-recovery-after-stock-sale/

Take heart folks, this parasitic union gravy train will not last forever.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

are union members not taxpayers?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yes, yes, we're well aware parasites like you are raking in obscene profits at the expense of the American taxpayer barely holding his head above water. 2938u4ji23

Take heart folks, this parasitic union gravy train will not last forever.
What does the American taxpayer have to do with a private company??Are you really this stupid or since you are Canadian you just do not understand??I could have some sympathy for you being a Canadian and not knowing how it works but I really think you are just this stupid.

tank

EOG Dedicated

are union members not taxpayers?
Joe is off his med's thinking I work for GM again.Central Illinois is just loaded with GM plants according to the Canadian who proves time and time again how clueless and how little he knows about America.

Hello ACCC,

It's not rocket science.

We?

I see the Toronto CN resident and Canadian citizen is still dreaming of being a Real Live American Boy

TANK, how dare you accept the pay wage that your employer willingly agreed to pay you??

tank

EOG Dedicated

TANK, how dare you accept the pay wage that your employer willingly agreed to pay you??
I know.They have made huge profits the last 5 years too but according to Joe we bankrupted them.I love it when he makes himself look stupid and all I have to do is keep feeding my monkey peanuts.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe is off his med's thinking I work for GM again.Central Illinois is just loaded with GM plants according to the Canadian who proves time and time again how clueless and how little he knows about America.
Want another peanut??

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe,

[]
Yep!!Witness case number 1005!!I will let you throw my monkey some peanuts too and just sit back and enjoy the stupidity .The envy from him is flattering but I do realize he is just an amusement monkey to poke at and make fun of for laughs for peanuts.Enjoy and wait for him to tell you all about these GM plants in central Illinois that do not exist.:LMAO

Joe is off his med's thinking I work for GM again.Central Illinois is just loaded with GM plants...

Tank: Oh no, I don't work in an industry that's subsidized by the American taxpayer...nooooooooo...Joe's just "jealous" and "off his meds again."

How big is that pile of bullshit you're sitting on top of right now, you lazy greedy anti-American fraud! 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Tank: Oh no, I don't work in an industry that's subsidized by the American taxpayer...nooooooooo...Joe's just "jealous" and "off his meds again."

How big is that pile of bullshit you're sitting on top of right now, you lazy greedy anti-American fraud! 2938u4ji23
And this pretty much describes you.What you think and what you know are miles apart with reality and truth.This is why you make a great Fox News sheep.As long as it is in your head then it is right in your screwed up world but the hell with truth and reality.Has anyone ever done a case study on you??

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Thanks to our resident Sherlock Holmes TANK :+textinb3, Who has exposed for all of us the " pump and dump " scam that the NIA is, I again post a silly piece where they note how they fully laid out , in complete detail, what was going to happen with our economy and silver. Get this, they even sent out an email ( to all the people that opted in to their free email list) telling people how they purchased silver options at 89 cents ( of course just to pump the price up) and they just traded at 10 bucks last week ( probably just to have all of us suckers sell , so we can pay massive taxes to the regime)

Again, thank you Tank for the heads up, and anyone who would read this now knowing that Tank exposed them, can only laugh at the crazy talk outlined here

Silver, ha ha, Tank told me forget silver, we should all buy GM stock :LMAO

JP Morgan Covering Silver Short Position

There were reports out today that JP Morgan has now admitted to having their massive naked short position in silver and is taking steps to reduce it. According to the Financial Times in London, "JPMorgan has quietly reduced a large position in the US silver futures market which had been at the centre of a controversy about its impact on global prices for the precious metal." According to a person familiar with the matter, "The decision by JPMorgan was an attempt to deflect public criticism of the bank?s dealings in silver." JP Morgan said in a statement, "It is absolutely incorrect to say or imply that the Nymex, CFTC or any other exchange or regulator has instructed or asked us to reduce our position."

NIA, along with the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), has been at the forefront of helping expose JP Morgan's silver price suppression scheme. Over a year ago on December 11th, 2009, NIA declared silver the best investment for the next decade at $17.40 per ounce. NIA said in its December 11th article, "It's not a coincidence that the day silver reached its multi-decade high of over $21 per ounce in March of 2008, was the same day Bear Stearns failed. Bear Stearns was a holder of a massive short position in silver."

NIA went on to say, "The reason why we believe the Federal Reserve was so eager to orchestrate a bailout of Bear Stearns, is because Bear Stearns was on the verge of being forced to cover their silver short position." NIA then said, "JP Morgan still holds the silver short position they inherited from Bear Stearns" and "JP Morgan will have to cover this short position or it could jeopardize their existence."

On February 5th, 2010, JP Morgan was successful at manipulating the price of silver down to below $15 per ounce. On February 7th, NIA wrote an article entitled, "NIA Bets Big on Silver Price Recovery" in which it said, "NIA is betting big that this past week's short-term decline in the paper price of silver was just a temporary wash out, before a huge surge in silver prices later in 2010. One of NIA's co-founders purchased on Friday, 1,300 January 2011 $20 SLV call options at a price of $0.89." These call options that NIA suggested went on to rise as much as 1,024% to a high this month of $10.

On March 25th, 2010, the CFTC held a hearing on position limits in precious metals. Bill Murphy of GATA (see NIA's video page for an interview we conducted with Mr. Murphy on Thursday) was allowed to speak (within a five-minute time constraint). Right at the beginning of Murphy's speech, there was a technical failure of the live television broadcast, which was mysteriously fixed as soon as he was done speaking. This did not stop Murphy, who was brave enough to present the evidence of Andrew Maguire, a former Goldman Sachs precious metals trader who on February 3rd became a whistleblower when he wrote to Eliud Ramirez, a senior investigator for the CFTC's Enforcement Division, giving him the "heads up" for a "manipulative event" signaled for February 5th. Maguire described to the CFTC in February 3rd emails, exactly what would happen on February 5th (which did occur exactly like predicted), yet the CFTC refused to take any action against JP Morgan or the other conspirators.

Murphy was scheduled for several mainstream media television interviews after the CFTC hearings, but they were all abruptly cancelled at once. In the weeks that followed, Murphy's car was stolen, his web site was hacked, and he was punched with brass knuckles and knocked out cold less than two blocks from his house. As for Maguire, a couple of days after the CFTC hearings, he and his wife were involved in a bizarre hit-and-run car accident in London where a second car coming out of a side street struck their vehicle. The hit-and-run suspect then hit two more vehicles when he desperately attempted to flee, which resulted in a police chase with helicopters. The suspect was nabbed, yet surprisingly, his name was never released and it was never made known if charges were filed.

On April 3rd, 2010, with silver at $17.89 per ounce, NIA wrote an article entitled, "Silver Short Squeeze Could Be Imminent". In this article, NIA said, "With the spotlight now on JP Morgan, NIA believes they will be less likely to naked short silver at these levels and manipulate the price down like in February. With the mainstream media blackout, it is important for NIA members to work harder than ever to spread the word and help expose what could be the largest fraud in the history of the world."

On May 13th, 2010, NIA released its critically acclaimed documentary 'Meltup', which featured our in-depth research on JP Morgan's silver price suppression scheme. Thanks to the help of tens of thousands of NIA members who worked tirelessly to spread the word about 'Meltup', nearly 1 million people saw the documentary and became educated to the truth about JP Morgan's silver manipulation. Without the hard work of NIA members, JP Morgan would have went on naked shorting silver for years and the topic would have never become mainstream.

In 'Meltup', NIA's President Gerard Adams stated, "The current gold/silver ratio of 64 wouldn't be possible unless silver prices were being held artificially low through manipulation. I don't believe it is possible for the silver that JP Morgan is short to be backed by physical silver. Most likely, JP Morgan has been naked shorting silver, by selling paper silver that doesn't physically exist." Since the release of 'Meltup', the gold/silver ratio has fallen by a shocking 27% down to 47. Within the next few years, NIA expects the gold/silver ratio to at least fall to 16, which will mean another three times increase in the purchasing power of those who own silver. In fact, because silver prices have been held artificially low for so long by JP Morgan's manipulation, there is a chance the gold/silver ratio will over swing to the downside and decline to 10 or lower this decade.

Throughout world history, there have been 46 billion ounces of silver produced compared to 5 billion ounces of gold. Although gold gets all of the headlines in the mainstream media, silver shares all of the same monetary qualities as gold. Based on historical production ratios, a gold/silver ratio of 10 down the road could certainly be realistic. In fact, considering that most of the silver ever produced has been consumed by manufacturing, a gold/silver ratio of much less than 10 is possible. Worldwide inventories of silver have declined 90% since 1940 from 10 billion ounces down to approximately 1 billion ounces today. NIA believes that a major shortage of physical silver is in the process of developing.

On September 9th, 2010, NIA released an article entitled, "Is JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Over?". In this article, we discussed how JP Morgan was winding down their proprietary trading desks, which we felt were responsible for the silver manipulation. We stated that we were "hopeful but skeptical that the manipulation is coming to an end" and "cautiously optimistic at this time". Since September 9th, the price of silver has gained over 50% and is holding strong near $30 per ounce. There have been no noticeable manipulative takedown attempts by JP Morgan.

NIA estimates that over the past 30 days, JP Morgan has covered approximately 4,000 silver contracts, which has corresponded with about a $4 per ounce upward move in the price of silver. We estimate JP Morgan to still be short approximately 26,000 silver contracts or 130 million ounces of silver, which equals about 18% of worldwide annual silver production from mining of 709.6 million ounces. If JP Morgan covers their entire silver short position and the price of silver was to continue rising by $1 for every 1,000 silver contracts that JP Morgan covers, silver would rise to $56 per ounce.

JP Morgan appears to be covering its shorts in a very managed and orderly way. We are not yet seeing anything that resembles a short squeeze, although one could occur at any time. If we see a major silver shortage and a real short squeeze, silver could literally rise to hundreds of dollars per ounce overnight. Silver's all time high of $49.45 per ounce adjusted to the CPI equals $139 per ounce in today's dollars. As all NIA members know, the CPI understates inflation through geometric weighting and hedonics. The real inflation adjusted all time high for silver is over $400 per ounce.

With almost everybody who has ever purchased silver being up on silver in terms of dollars, it is possible we could see silver prices take a breather in the short-term. NIA is hoping for a short-term pullback, but with so many investors waiting to buy on dips, there is a chance that a large short-term pullback will never occur. NIA is very pleased that for the first time in many years, silver prices appear to be trading based on free market forces and not the manipulation of JP Morgan.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Thanks to our resident Sherlock Holmes TANK :+textinb3, Who has exposed for all of us the " pump and dump " scam that the NIA is, I again post a silly piece where they note how they fully laid out , in complete detail, what was going to happen with our economy and silver. Get this, they even sent out an email ( to all the people that opted in to their free email list) telling people how they purchased silver options at 89 cents ( of course just to pump the price up) and they just traded at 10 bucks last week ( probably just to have all of us suckers sell , so we can pay massive taxes to the regime)
Do you mean 2 years ago when they laid out about hyperinflation, great depression or the collapse of the dollar?Or maybe it was the food riots in the street?No wait it was the ear of corn costing $ 13 right?:LMAO
Now Bruce who claims to be a ex stockbroker says these touts bought silver for .89 and now it is over $ 10.Can anyone else here see the irony??:LMAODid they tell everyone about IVN ???You know that company that has a P/E of NEGATIVE 26.60??:LMAO:LMAOOr how about it's return on equity that is NEGATIVE 28.82??:LMAO:LMAONow I know a thinking man is going to be asking why in the Hell anyone would invest in this company and how did the price continue to go up??It cannot be because someone was doing the old pump and dump could it be??Naw no way right?/:LMAOSurely an ex stock broker like Bruce would notice this and say bad stock right?? Nope he keeps on touting for these schills.Pathetic to say the least .

Again, thank you Tank for the heads up, and anyone who would read this now knowing that Tank exposed them, can only laugh at the crazy talk outlined here
Yes go big in IVN Bruce!!:houraGreat stock there!!:LMAOBTW have they ever addressed how you are going to get your money from these stocks when the dollar collapses?:LMAOWith a negative return on equity this should be good but keep us posted and if the food riots are not to bad maybe you could buy some seed corn and grow your own!!:LMAO

Silver, ha ha, Tank told me forget silver, we should all buy GM stock :LMAO
Please show the post where I said silver was a bad choice?If you was smart[I know I can dream here] you would have the silver in hand instead of buying stocks that are tied into the dollar but hey...the NIA sure is having a lot of luck here with shit companies going higher and that is great touting er I mean great advice.

There were reports out today that JP Morgan has now admitted to having their massive naked short position in silver and is taking steps to reduce it. According to the Financial Times in London, "JPMorgan has quietly reduced a large position in the US silver futures market which had been at the centre of a controversy about its impact on global prices for the precious metal." According to a person familiar with the matter, "The decision by JPMorgan was an attempt to deflect public criticism of the bank’s dealings in silver." JP Morgan said in a statement, "It is absolutely incorrect to say or imply that the Nymex, CFTC or any other exchange or regulator has instructed or asked us to reduce our position."
:LMAOWhat a shock??Who in Hell broke this??:LMAOWho is going to gain??91023i2ndw;l

NIA, along with the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), has been at the forefront of helping expose JP Morgan's silver price suppression scheme. Over a year ago on December 11th, 2009, NIA declared silver the best investment for the next decade at $17.40 per ounce. NIA said in its December 11th article, "It's not a coincidence that the day silver reached its multi-decade high of over $21 per ounce in March of 2008, was the same day Bear Stearns failed. Bear Stearns was a holder of a massive short position in silver."
Is the thinking man picking up on this?That excludes you Bruce but do keep investing in IVN.:LMAO

NIA went on to say, "The reason why we believe the Federal Reserve was so eager to orchestrate a bailout of Bear Stearns, is because Bear Stearns was on the verge of being forced to cover their silver short position." NIA then said, "JP Morgan still holds the silver short position they inherited from Bear Stearns" and "JP Morgan will have to cover this short position or it could jeopardize their existence."
Again you don't need to be an ex stockbroker to pick up on this nugget do you Bruce?:LMAO

On February 5th, 2010, JP Morgan was successful at manipulating the price of silver down to below $15 per ounce. On February 7th, NIA wrote an article entitled, "NIA Bets Big on Silver Price Recovery" in which it said, "NIA is betting big that this past week's short-term decline in the paper price of silver was just a temporary wash out, before a huge surge in silver prices later in 2010. One of NIA's co-founders purchased on Friday, 1,300 January 2011 $20 SLV call options at a price of $0.89." These call options that NIA suggested went on to rise as much as 1,024% to a high this month of $10.
WOW and these guys are true visionaries and the only ones that came up with this great idea?How could everyone else miss this?:LMAO

On March 25th, 2010, the CFTC held a hearing on position limits in precious metals. Bill Murphy of GATA (see NIA's video page for an interview we conducted with Mr. Murphy on Thursday) was allowed to speak (within a five-minute time constraint). Right at the beginning of Murphy's speech, there was a technical failure of the live television broadcast, which was mysteriously fixed as soon as he was done speaking. This did not stop Murphy, who was brave enough to present the evidence of Andrew Maguire, a former Goldman Sachs precious metals trader who on February 3rd became a whistleblower when he wrote to Eliud Ramirez, a senior investigator for the CFTC's Enforcement Division, giving him the "heads up" for a "manipulative event" signaled for February 5th. Maguire described to the CFTC in February 3rd emails, exactly what would happen on February 5th (which did occur exactly like predicted), yet the CFTC refused to take any action against JP Morgan or the other conspirators.
Can we include this with the Birthers crap??It would fit well there!!

Murphy was scheduled for several mainstream media television interviews after the CFTC hearings, but they were all abruptly cancelled at once. In the weeks that followed, Murphy's car was stolen, his web site was hacked, and he was punched with brass knuckles and knocked out cold less than two blocks from his house. As for Maguire, a couple of days after the CFTC hearings, he and his wife were involved in a bizarre hit-and-run car accident in London where a second car coming out of a side street struck their vehicle. The hit-and-run suspect then hit two more vehicles when he desperately attempted to flee, which resulted in a police chase with helicopters. The suspect was nabbed, yet surprisingly, his name was never released and it was never made known if charges were filed.
Wow and you thought the JFK conspiracy was tough?This is a whole different league here folks!!:LMAO

On April 3rd, 2010, with silver at $17.89 per ounce, NIA wrote an article entitled, "Silver Short Squeeze Could Be Imminent". In this article, NIA said, "With the spotlight now on JP Morgan, NIA believes they will be less likely to naked short silver at these levels and manipulate the price down like in February. With the mainstream media blackout, it is important for NIA members to work harder than ever to spread the word and help expose what could be the largest fraud in the history of the world."
The theme here is fear but trust the NIA folks!!:LMAO

On May 13th, 2010, NIA released its critically acclaimed documentary 'Meltup', which featured our in-depth research on JP Morgan's silver price suppression scheme. Thanks to the help of tens of thousands of NIA members who worked tirelessly to spread the word about 'Meltup', nearly 1 million people saw the documentary and became educated to the truth about JP Morgan's silver manipulation. Without the hard work of NIA members, JP Morgan would have went on naked shorting silver for years and the topic would have never become mainstream.
A round of applause for Brucefan here fella's.Thank God this has not been going on for years and the touts er I mean the fella's have figured it out alright.

In 'Meltup', NIA's President Gerard Adams stated, "The current gold/silver ratio of 64 wouldn't be possible unless silver prices were being held artificially low through manipulation. I don't believe it is possible for the silver that JP Morgan is short to be backed by physical silver. Most likely, JP Morgan has been naked shorting silver, by selling paper silver that doesn't physically exist." Since the release of 'Meltup', the gold/silver ratio has fallen by a shocking 27% down to 47. Within the next few years, NIA expects the gold/silver ratio to at least fall to 16, which will mean another three times increase in the purchasing power of those who own silver. In fact, because silver prices have been held artificially low for so long by JP Morgan's manipulation, there is a chance the gold/silver ratio will over swing to the downside and decline to 10 or lower this decade.
All because of these guys at NIA the ponzi scheme is being corrected.:LMAOUNREAL!!!

Throughout world history, there have been 46 billion ounces of silver produced compared to 5 billion ounces of gold. Although gold gets all of the headlines in the mainstream media, silver shares all of the same monetary qualities as gold. Based on historical production ratios, a gold/silver ratio of 10 down the road could certainly be realistic. In fact, considering that most of the silver ever produced has been consumed by manufacturing, a gold/silver ratio of much less than 10 is possible. Worldwide inventories of silver have declined 90% since 1940 from 10 billion ounces down to approximately 1 billion ounces today. NIA believes that a major shortage of physical silver is in the process of developing.
No , no ,no damnit!!Keep selling the fear and great companies like IVN with a NEGATIVE return on equity are going to bring you great wealth.12io4j2w90

On September 9th, 2010, NIA released an article entitled, "Is JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Over?". In this article, we discussed how JP Morgan was winding down their proprietary trading desks, which we felt were responsible for the silver manipulation. We stated that we were "hopeful but skeptical that the manipulation is coming to an end" and "cautiously optimistic at this time". Since September 9th, the price of silver has gained over 50% and is holding strong near $30 per ounce. There have been no noticeable manipulative takedown attempts by JP Morgan.
Of course not!!It is all on the up and up now right??

NIA estimates that over the past 30 days, JP Morgan has covered approximately 4,000 silver contracts, which has corresponded with about a $4 per ounce upward move in the price of silver. We estimate JP Morgan to still be short approximately 26,000 silver contracts or 130 million ounces of silver, which equals about 18% of worldwide annual silver production from mining of 709.6 million ounces. If JP Morgan covers their entire silver short position and the price of silver was to continue rising by $1 for every 1,000 silver contracts that JP Morgan covers, silver would rise to $56 per ounce.

JP Morgan appears to be covering its shorts in a very managed and orderly way. We are not yet seeing anything that resembles a short squeeze, although one could occur at any time. If we see a major silver shortage and a real short squeeze, silver could literally rise to hundreds of dollars per ounce overnight. Silver's all time high of $49.45 per ounce adjusted to the CPI equals $139 per ounce in today's dollars. As all NIA members know, the CPI understates inflation through geometric weighting and hedonics. The real inflation adjusted all time high for silver is over $400 per ounce.

With almost everybody who has ever purchased silver being up on silver in terms of dollars, it is possible we could see silver prices take a breather in the short-term. NIA is hoping for a short-term pullback, but with so many investors waiting to buy on dips, there is a chance that a large short-term pullback will never occur. NIA is very pleased that for the first time in many years, silver prices appear to be trading based on free market forces and not the manipulation of JP Morgan.

ex stockbroker here folks.:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Amazing how you must have progressed right past beer , straight to crack cocaine

Look at the date, now look at the price,..........

Its all on the website Sherlock

By the way, I sold all my options and have plenty of time to convert them to gold and silver should I choose to

Pump this

:doh1

April 15th, 2009:

Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN)
Current Price: $5.84
www.ivanhoe-mines.com

NIA is pleased to announce our latest stock suggestion to our members that we feel will prosper in an inflationary environment. Our new stock suggestion is Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. trading on the NYSE under ticker symbol: IVN. IVN is currently trading at $6.02 with total shares outstanding of 378.1 million and a market cap of $2.28 billion.

We feel IVN is one of the most overlooked gold companies today with the greatest upside potential. IVN has the potential to become one of the biggest gold winners that we ever come across.

brucefan, I have to tell you...I have debated many people on the internet, some smarter than others. This guy...man, oh man...well, his umbrella is up but there's no rain, if ya know what I mean.

It's a funny thing about the not-so-bright crowd: Stupid people are too stupid to know that they are stupid, so they insist that they are the smart ones while everyone else is an idiot.

tank

EOG Dedicated

brucefan, I have to tell you...I have debated many people on the internet, some smarter than others. This guy...man, oh man...well, his umbrella is up but there's no rain, if ya know what I mean.

It's a funny thing about the not-so-bright crowd: Stupid people are too stupid to know that they are stupid, so they insist that they are the smart ones while everyone else is an idiot.
Instant classic.The fake American with zero credibility that get's his ass kicked on a regular basis tries to divert in another thread way over his head.
But wow a post from MARKIE without his usual union deflect garbage.BTW have you bought into IVN yet?:LMAO
And hey aren't you long overdue for some good old fashioned plagiarism that has made you famous for all the wrong reasons?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Amazing how you must have progressed right past beer , straight to crack cocaine

By the way, I sold all my options and have plenty of time to convert them to gold and silver should I choose to

Pump this

April 15th, 2009:

Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN)
www.ivanhoe-mines.com

NIA is pleased to announce our latest stock suggestion to our members that we feel will prosper in an inflationary environment. Our new stock suggestion is Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. trading on the NYSE under ticker symbol: IVN. IVN is currently trading at $6.02 with total shares outstanding of 378.1 million and a market cap of $2.28 billion.

We feel IVN is one of the most overlooked gold companies today with the greatest upside potential. IVN has the potential to become one of the biggest gold winners that we ever come across.
Bruce screams look at the date and the price.Tank who is smart enough to see a tout ask's a common sense question of when did the touts buy it and why in the hell would a company with a NEGATIVE P/E ratio and a NEGATIVE RETURN on equity be rising???????How in the hell could a supposed ex stockbroker like Bruce not see a pump and dump on this one???Please explain to me ''ex stockbroker ''how a company with NEGATIVE P/E RATIO AND NEGATIVE RETURN ON EQUITY be a good investment??How in hell could this be other then the obvious to the thinking man[again this excludes you Bruce] so please explain your reasoning on this.As an ex stockbroker you should have no problem explaining this one so I will wait patiently.Hell Joe tries to act like he knows something on this so I will wait for an answer from him too.....I know, I know unless he can plagerize a answer from somewhere or deflect with his usual union rant and garbage we will not hold our breath.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Pump this

April 15th, 2009:

Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN)
www.ivanhoe-mines.com

Here I will even help you!!
5d 1m 3m 1y 3y 5y 10y
<table><tbody><tr><td>Beta</td><td class="cl1">1.73</td></tr><tr><td>Dividend & Yield</td><td class="cl1">NA</td></tr><tr><td>Earnings/Share</td><td class="cl1">-0.89</td></tr><tr><td>Forward P/E</td><td class="cl1">-304.50</td></tr><tr><td>Market Cap.</td><td class="cl1">12.94 Bil</td></tr><tr><td>P/E</td><td class="cl1">-27.07</td></tr><tr><td>Return on Equity</td><td class="cl1">-28.82</td></tr></tbody><tfoot><tr><td>Total Shares Out.</td><td class="cl1">531.20 Mil</td></tr></tfoot></table>No dividend but look at that P/E and the return on equity!!Outstanding!!

<table class="chrtwrap"><tbody><tr><td class="bot"><table class="fauxtbllft"><tbody><tr><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">
</td></tr></tbody></table><input name="PT" value="8" type="hidden"> </td> <td class="r" style="vertical-align: bottom ! important;"> Print chart </td> </tr> <tr><td id="chartDiv" colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody> </table> <table id="chrtctrl"><col><col><col><col> <tbody> <tr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(170, 204, 238);"> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 0px ! important;"> <table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="vertical-align: bottom ! important; padding-bottom: 8px ! important;"> Customize chart - modify settings below and click the Redraw chart button. Need help? </td><td style="padding: 2px 0px ! important;"> <input name="showchartbt" value="Redraw chart" style="border: 1px solid rgb(7, 81, 154); background-image: url("/inc/images/btn.gif"); padding: 4px ! important; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 0px ! important;" type="submit"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Now here is the real tough one!!After reading all the information above who in their right mind would invest in this stock??Who ''touted'' oh I mean who suggested this gem of a great company and what happened after they did??Look at the price when it was touted with all the information and history and what happened to it??It went up somehow???How and why did this shit stock go up??Now Bruce who claims to be an ex stockbroker cannot for some reason see a pump and dump on this .Who would tout this shit company??Yes the people who bought it at $6 and probably sold 75% of their shares at $ 18 and are waiting for the rest of the sheep to buy it up to $ 26 to sell their remaining 25%, but Bruce tries to claim no pump and dump here at all.
What a pathetic claim of being an ''ex stockbroker''when he cannot even see the obvious!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Earnings per share -.89!!:LMAO:LMAO
Forward P/E -304.50 :LMAO:LMAO
P/E -27.07 :LMAO:LMAO
Return on Equity -28.82 :LMAO:LMAO
And here is the big one....Total shares outstanding 531.20 million with a Market cap 12.94 billion.:LMAO:LMAO
I honestly don't know whether to keep laughing my ass off or cry that someone is this stupid.Yeah an ex stockbroker alright.:LMAO