bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
the gentleman chooses not to wager, yet, his head still in "the game."
why not show the judge, his wife, his daughter, that knowledge in
sports can provide a guaranteed income.
full time/part time, whatever. can eog afford to help out
one of its own??
<li class="threadbit hot new" id="thread_306632">

http://forums.eog.com/members/kingrevolver/ <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_306632"><dt class="label">
</dt><dd>
</dd></dl>

<li class="threadbit new" id="thread_306718">

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: moderator job for munson

great idea

show that judge that hard work really pays off.

make it happen EOG

munson15

I want winners...

Very kind of you guys to think of me, but I have a fulltime gig that will hopefully take care of my obligations. Our family owns a small lumberyard and I've had full bennies for 20 years, so I'm not hurting. Problem is, they sent about 50 pages of paperwork to me yesterday asking for detailed info on any income I receive. It looks like an IRS audit sheet, and I'll be dealing with that for a while now. Sadly, I would have given her cash for more than the amount decreed if she had kept the lawyers out of it. Now I have to send a biweekly check to Harrisburg and they dispurse it to her after that. What a foolish decision she made, and all out of a lack of trust in me. Kind of makes you feel like a deadbeat even when you make all your payments on time. Only good news to report is that my kids and I met our new kitten last night, and he's going to stay in the room I set up for them at my apartment tomorrow night. The kids, especially my daughter, are really excited to welcome "Smokey" into our lives. :+excited-

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, Pipe, I know a kitten is kind of 'foo-foo', :LMAObut they are great company and way less work and dirt than a dog. 91023i2ndw;l

Finance

EOG Veteran

Congrats on the addition Munson - growing up we were always a dog family, but if you're gone all day that just isn't an option....we now also have a cat and the girls love her to death....she sleeps with my 9 year old most nights and it makes her so happy...

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks guys, and yes, Finance, the hours are a great reason to have a cat, they are fine by themselves for long periods of time and usually don't make a mess.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Wait until you buying yours vanilla ice cream (when she got bigger), too. Lot's of luck.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I LOVE THE IDEA GIVE A FORUM MEMBER A BREAK :cheers ITS OBVIOUS HE CANT MAKE IT WITH HIS PICKS :LMAO

JOHN KELLY SHOW SOME CHRISTMAS SPIRIT GIVE MUNSON A BREAK HE COULD USE SOME EXTRA CASH AND HE SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE OF GUY WHO WILL PUT IN ALL HE HAS TO OFFER TO THE FORUM

I SAY MUNSON DESERVES A SHOT AT A JOB HE SOUNDS LIKE A STAND UP GUY AND CAN ONLY IMPROVE THE FORUM.

RICHARD IT WILL DO YOUR BUSINESS AT BET PHOENIX SOME GOOD IT SHOWS YOU HAVE A HEART DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.HIRE MUNSON I AM SURE YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING TO KEEP HI ACTIVE IN THE FORUM.

I WILL MAKE A DEPOSIT AT BET PHOENIX IF MUNSON IS HIRED I SUPPORT THE REGULAR POSTERS IN ANY WAY I CAN.

GIVE MUNSON A SHOT 12io4j2w90

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Women are the worst, they really are the most scornful creatures on the face of the earth. I have an ex right now that spends tens of thousands of dollars a year to keep me paying an extra few hundred a month. Talk about -EV!? A whole new meaning to cut off your nose to spite your face. Also her BF is loaded, she won't marry him even though he wants to because that would give me a break. They never quit, my advice to a worldful of suckers (single men) is don't ever get married.

GL to you Mr.Munson. It's amazing where these divorces head when all is said and done. I hope all works out fairly.
Your kids need you and you need them as well. She better not fuck around with your visitation.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Dad.:cheers

Beaner, I'm up almost 7 units in a week in my picks thread, but I appreciate the support, we'll see how much pull you have now.:+textinb3

Patty, I hear you, if I told you the whole story, you'd puke.2938u4ji23

munson15

I want winners...

GL to you Mr.Munson. It's amazing where these divorces head when all is said and done. I hope all works out fairly.
Your kids need you and you need them as well. She better not fuck around with your visitation.

Custody hearing on the 15th.12io4j2w90

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Patty, I hear you, if I told you the whole story, you'd puke.2938u4ji23

I'm sure I would, I've been doing a little puking myself the last few years if you know what I mean. Wish I could be more positive but probably going to get worse before it gets better. Hope I'm wrong, good luck to you Munson.

munson15

I want winners...

They're all the same, Patty. I already feel like you do and I've only been paying her for 3 months.2348ji23e

gutterflower

EOG Enthusiast

Custody hearing on the 15th.12io4j2w90
Had this experience in 2003.Focus on the kids and forget about the shocking greed of the ex.Split the week 50/50 in a duel parent role and the kids will learn to adjust best. All the best moving forward mon frere.You are not alone in this experience so try to keep strong for the kids.

Wade

EOG Master

moderating is the easiest job there is. i can moderate with both hands tied behind my back.

unless I have a girl over I cant do anything with my hands tied behind my back.
except her hands are the ones tied .

Blondie

EOG Master

Munson, only one suggestion to you.

As angry and upset as you are at your ex, be careful bad mouthing her in any way....

You never know when or where your daughter might hear or see this done and will never forget that you did it...

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, Blondie, it's good to have the female perspective.12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks, Blondie, it's good to have the female perspective.12io4j2w90

Not speaking here from a female perspective...

Speaking here from a child whose parents divorced when she was very young.

I remember many times my mom talking bad about my dad, however, I realized that my dad seldom if ever spoke bad about my mom.

It really does make a difference in the child's life to see you be the bigger person. Maybe not today, but later in life she will know and remember

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am suprised it hasnt been said yet..

Knowing Munson personally and having had the pleasure to meet him, he is a great guy, nicest person u will ever run across..From the sounds of things, he has claimed that the gambling aspect in his life has caused alot of the issues he is going thru..So he has stopped the actual putting in the wagers, but it seems he is still going thru the motions of finding them..My guess knowing he is a winning gambler, it wasnt finacial issues that steemed from his gambling activities, but possibly the fact he spent numerous hours (just a guess here on the numerous hours) finding the plays and putting stuff thru his systems to generate everything he was gonna play..Putting in the wager is what 20% of the gambling aspect? Doing all the homework to find it is the time consuming part..I wish him the best and he knows how i feel about him, but for him to spend anymore time in the gambling feild when he shouldnt be spending any is just crazy if he is trying to rectify this part of his personal issue...Does anyone really think about the situation before they speak? Im sure the judge wants to hear he is not a gambling forum moderator when he goes infront of him over this divorce issue :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

Blondie, I understand better now, thanks for the explanation. I have not been completely innocent on that count, but have pulled my punches as much as possible. Tucker, you are right, the time was allegedly the main issue, but it was a manufactured reason. She is much younger than me, much more attractive and possibly bored with a 52-year old man who has endured several surgeries. She has a good 'friend' who is 10 years younger than me, and I believe he may hold some of the answers. Regardless, the time I spend now doesn't matter, the opportunity to change that aspect of our marriage is gone since all the shit has already hit the fan. Her decision is made, and I felt it wouldn't do any further harm to talk sports, gambling, whatever I pleased, as long as nothing illegal is taking place. In addition, my daughter had asked me to quit and I did that to show myself and my ex that I could and to show my girl that dad is not a degenerate who can't control himself. Thanks for the kind words, Tucker, you and I are buds for sure, and I appreciate the concern. :cheers