How long before Cam Newton gives back the trophy when the real story comes out

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Did they give the trophy to the right person? Does he deserve it stat wise, but of course, but with all the drama surrounding him is this what the Heisman Trophy needs yet another issue surrounding it like the Bush controversy

carolinakid

Banned
Re: How long before Cam Newton gives back the trophy when the real story comes out

look like he cover his ass pretty good so far, only time will tell.ck

Re: How long before Cam Newton gives back the trophy when the real story comes out

future kids have it made now. all they have to say is " I didnt know what my dad was doing."

Teddy kgb

Banned

It was only two years ago this fool was tossing stolen Laptops out the window while being persued by the po-po..

soli

EOG Dedicated

Bottom line is, he is the Best player in College Football. I think that's who is suppose to get the trophy?

cheapseats

EOG Master

who cares, the ncaa and their ways continually show the sports world what a mockery they are....

Just Win Baby

EOG Enthusiast

who gives a fuck its the most overrated award in sports who cares when was the last time one of these guys were good in the NFL

Teddy kgb

Banned

who gives a fuck its the most overrated award in sports who cares when was the last time one of these guys were good in the NFL

The award is for the best college player not the best NFL prospect......

carolinakid

Banned

Just hope he dont grow up to be a dog killer in the nfl....lol....ck

soli

EOG Dedicated

yeah but when was the last time one of these guys were good in the NFL

All you got to do is look in "one of these guys" bank account and then look in yours. Pretty simple to me.:cheers

Just Win Baby

EOG Enthusiast

Who gives a fvck.....I'll repeat my self, It's an award for best college player not best NFL prospect.

great you said that already who gives a fuck about Eric Crouch and Cam Newton

Teddy kgb

Banned

great you said that already who gives a fuck about Eric Crouch and Cam Newton

Friends, Family, Fans.......Pretty good acomplishment in itself to be named best college player that year.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Just win baby, remember how proud your grandma was when you won the paper drive and got that loli-pop? That's how Eric Crouch's Nana felt when he won the Heisman...

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

You'll see. The IRS will nail both cam and his father. You don't think these clowns actually reported any money, do you?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Bottom line is, he is the Best player in College Football. I think that's who is suppose to get the trophy?

i agree

i am so glad bush threw that trophy back in their face before they took it away from him.

he earned it on the field and its a joke that he doesn't have it today.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I liked the unintended irony that pony excess was aired right after the heisman show.

How many threads do you have to make a day for quota to get paid Tuckman?