Boy that Anthony Curtis is a real dope defending Fezzik......

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
It is AC site. He has always said that it is not about Fezziks picks (which many of us know is not true)...since the first week Fezz has gotten kiiled which Anthony refuses to address. THe site is a lot more low key that here so he bans posters and threatens posters with PMs whenever he feels like it. It his his site but his logic is not right. A couple of posters asked for a refund yesterday after Fezziks disasters and ANthony Curtis is laughing at them like they have no right to be upset. He is ignoring the obvious. Dick.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Re: Boy that Anthony Curtis is a real dope defending Fezzik......

I get a kick of how he exploded at a guy for calling Fezz a "tool". He told the guy that one more remark would get him barred with no refund.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so that guarantee really isn't a guarantee

where have we seen that before?

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

I didn't see that thread or could not find it. Do you guys know who posted it?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I get a kick of how he exploded at a guy for calling Fezz a "tool". He told the guy that one more remark would get him barred with no refund.

Yeah and he sends PM's threatening people like crazy. He has banned plenty and threatened many more. Instead of defending Fezzik when he is getting killed he should gracefully admit that he is failing and go from there. It will earn more respect than saying than what he does and deleting and making threats.....

skrtelfan

EOG Addicted

I got the same response from Anthony for giving a guy constructive criticism that he made a bad bet. He bet Jets +2000 to win the Super Bowl before the playoffs, they won their first game as a +120 or +130 dog, and were then +1000, so pretty obvious that +2000 was a bad price. Anthony ridiculed me for saying it was a bad bet because the Jets won the first game and you wouldn't be able to find anywhere near +2000 after they'd already won a game, completely missing the mathematical point. Then he said he'd ban me from the board if I ever had the nerve to criticize another poster even though I wasn't mean in my criticism. I was just trying to help the guy win money. Anthony is definitely one of the biggest assholes I've ever encountered on the boards.

skrtelfan

EOG Addicted

Also when I subscribed Fezzik said anyone not satisfied would be given a refund. I was definitely not satisfied since there was no good content on the board, Fezzik's picks were huge losers, and Anthony treated me, a paying subscriber, like shit. I canceled my subscription and asked for a refund but no refund was given. "Fezzik the Fraud" is right. If he's such a big winner at gambling and won the Hilton contest twice, why can't he refund a dissatisfied customer who was treated like shit by the guy who runs his forum?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

skrtelfan

Fezzik must need that $25

those lobsters are not cheap.

he needs to buy his supporters

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I remember Fezz promised a refund to anyone not happy with the website product. He offered a money-back guarantee on a Las Vegas radio show in September of 2009. I know Fezz as a stand-up guy.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I got the same response from Anthony for giving a guy constructive criticism that he made a bad bet. He bet Jets +2000 to win the Super Bowl before the playoffs, they won their first game as a +120 or +130 dog, and were then +1000, so pretty obvious that +2000 was a bad price. Anthony ridiculed me for saying it was a bad bet because the Jets won the first game and you wouldn't be able to find anywhere near +2000 after they'd already won a game, completely missing the mathematical point. Then he said he'd ban me from the board if I ever had the nerve to criticize another poster even though I wasn't mean in my criticism. I was just trying to help the guy win money. Anthony is definitely one of the biggest assholes I've ever encountered on the boards.[/QUOTE]

Anthony is a prick, no doubt about it. A real MF.

MrTop

EOG Master

I got the same response from Anthony for giving a guy constructive criticism that he made a bad bet. He bet Jets +2000 to win the Super Bowl before the playoffs, they won their first game as a +120 or +130 dog, and were then +1000, so pretty obvious that +2000 was a bad price. Anthony ridiculed me for saying it was a bad bet because the Jets won the first game and you wouldn't be able to find anywhere near +2000 after they'd already won a game, completely missing the mathematical point. Then he said he'd ban me from the board if I ever had the nerve to criticize another poster even though I wasn't mean in my criticism. I was just trying to help the guy win money. Anthony is definitely one of the biggest assholes I've ever encountered on the boards.

yes I remember Skrtelfan.........it was me..........you were a little tough......but not mean at all....... Fezzik also noted I should of bet the Dog in the money line all 3 games than take +2000 to win the conference....... I learned something on that wager and you and Fezzik were the reason. Anthony was getting hit with a lot of stuff that day and week with the readers....Anthony pm'd me and thought I was going to leave the site or something.... I did not ......I told him I was not upset...... I am still at LVA Sports.... I play some of Fezzik's plays....his futures are pretty darn good.....he might bit of unlucky on the site though. I met Fezzik at the M this past year.....not a bad guy at all....... he really tries to help people........maybe we should just try to get along. Thank you for noticing my wager Skrtelfan.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

They both think they are God's gift to someone/something

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Very true. But at least Fezzik gets humbled now and then with losing picks even with an ego the sixe of Texas. Anthony just sits around and makes threats all day.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

True. ANthony thinks he is something the way he talks. He should man up and admit Fezzik is crapping the bed in a big way.

Groovin any insight into "Anthony the Asshole"? Thanks.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

I don't believe Fezzik's a bad guy, but he's going through a rough spell that reduces his credibility in the industry and he should man up and admit failure right now. Anthony C. only lashes out because of frustration. Give them a break and maybe they'll come clean.

I remember some years ago that these two or at least Fezzik, were humiliated by some video poker guy who published a public challenge based on comments he heard them make on a radio show. That quieted them down, and to add insult to injury that vp pro even went on Fezzik's own site making picks that outdid the host's picks. It wasn't pretty for LVA then, and it's worse for them today as Fezzik is really not doing what he needs to do in order to gain the trust AC wants him to have with his subscribers. Let's hope it improves.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I don't believe Fezzik's a bad guy, but he's going through a rough spell that reduces his credibility in the industry and he should man up and admit failure right now. Anthony C. only lashes out because of frustration. Give them a break and maybe they'll come clean.

I remember some years ago that these two or at least Fezzik, were humiliated by some video poker guy who published a public challenge based on comments he heard them make on a radio show. That quieted them down, and to add insult to injury that vp pro even went on Fezzik's own site making picks that outdid the host's picks. It wasn't pretty for LVA then, and it's worse for them today as Fezzik is really not doing what he needs to do in order to gain the trust AC wants him to have with his subscribers. Let's hope it improves.

Well said. I remember that. I forget the guys name (someone here will remember it) but he had his fab 5 picks every week and went at it with Fezzik. It was good entertainment.

Anthony was a retard then too.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

A lobster dinner is about $25! LOL

I don't know what restaurants you eat at, but most lobster dinners are listed at "Market Price" which usually translates to $45 or more.

railbird

EOG Master

I don't know what restaurants you eat at, but most lobster dinners are listed at "Market Price" which usually translates to $45 or more.

My Lobster diavolo was 49 before tax. Thanks again Fezzik.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Is Fezzik gay like Anthony Curtis seems to be? That may explain a lot.

trrytwags

EOG Member

Rob Singer was the VP guy that was eventually banned from the LVA site. But before that he was doing pertty good with those five weekly picks. Confrontational ways got him in trouble not his picks.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Rob Singer was the VP guy that was eventually banned from the LVA site. But before that he was doing pertty good with those five weekly picks. Confrontational ways got him in trouble not his picks.

Ah yes, Rob Singer. Confrontational was an understatement. He was obnoxious and unique is his ways. Wow. He did not back down. If nothign else it was a lot of entertainment.

THe Singer 5, I think it was called. He did ok too.

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast

I banned Rob Singer from LVA. Come to think of it, I also banned TomBrady#1. History will show that those were two wise decisions.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I banned Rob Singer from LVA. Come to think of it, I also banned TomBrady#1. History will show that those were two wise decisions.

The site went on to great things huh? LOL. Terribly mismanaged site that is LONG GONE led by idiots like yourself. LOL....

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Just curious but what would that have to do with anything?

I'm trying to understand why those two always support one another no matter which direction anything goes. I don't think either are married.
Maybe there's nothing to it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm single, but I don't smooch pickles, I eat them. Vlasic Sweet Midgets are my favorite.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

AC's at it again, probably with Jon's declining influence. He banned some guy for dragging another bold R. Singer statement from another forum to an LVA Freeforall. This time Singer made fun of video poker pitchman Bob Dancer because he played some promotion at the M and lost $80000 of his team's money going after a $40000 automobile. Fearing another decline in the sale of Dancer's wares AC deleted the post, but not before we all saw it. It kind of gave us a true insight into the struggles of the AP poker machine addicts. I'd rather put my money on Fezzik's picks than join that crowd.

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm trying to understand why those two always support one another no matter which direction anything goes. I don't think either are married.
Maybe there's nothing to it.

So if someone is loyal to their friends then they must be gay?

hmmm interesting concept.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

No idea about being gay nor do I care but These are issues that are wayyyyyy deeper than you can see here. There is a lot of bad blood and some of it is certainly justified. Just because you do not see it Blondie does not mean it is not real......

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

No idea about being gay nor do I care but These are issues that are wayyyyyy deeper than you can see here. There is a lot of bad blood and some of it is certainly justified. Just because you do not see it Blondie does not mean it is not real......

These topics go far beyond your reading a couple of posts here Blondie. Just like that Moron heim and his history on these boards. DO not think yo ucan see the facts from a few posts. This goes back years and often is well justified.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Wake up. AC's an old man now and remains single. Fezzik looks gay, acts gay, talks gay, and has no life. Add that to their history and you come awfully close to Sigfried & Roydom.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Fezz

did skelterfan get his refund yet?

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

These topics go far beyond your reading a couple of posts here Blondie. Just like that Moron heim and his history on these boards. DO not think yo ucan see the facts from a few posts. This goes back years and often is well justified.

Very true

Don't know anything about the pics he gives out, but I like Fez. Always very much the gentleman.