Rex Grossman will start for the Redskins

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Rex Grossman will start for the Redskins

Wow, Shanahan has really made a dog's breakfast of that team. Not that they were very good when he got there, but some very curious things happening in Redskin Park this season.:+clueless

Shanny has came to the understanding that he has made a mistake with McNabb and is planning accordingly. It makes perfect sense to me.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

From $40 million to the bench... supposedly the players are furious.

High Times

EOG Master

I'm amazed he lasted 11 years.

McNabb has to be one of the worst starting QB's ever.

How many Super Bowls did he cost the Eagles?

1, 2 ?

codypo

Banned

You heard it from me, MCNABB in 2012 in the SUBERBOWL. Some people are just clueless ( HIGH TIMES ). The big fat pig of a coach, cost them those superbowls.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Shanahan and his son have been a disaster. Shanahan + Elway = great coach.

Shanahan w/o Elway = avg. to poor coach.

I am rooting hard that Grossman does well in the next 3 games. And then laugh out loud when Shanahan names Grossman his starting QB for the 2011 season.

August West

Rambler

Is there any way that Dallas doesn't crush them? I'm unloading on Dallas -4 1st half and probably game as well.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

It will only cost the Deadskins 3.5 millon if McNabb gets released....Andy and the Eagles brass sure pulled a fast one this year....

I hope McNabb goes somewhere as a backup or mentor next year where he will be appreciated or put into a better position to suceed...front office and management bungled the Haynesworth situation and everything went downhill from there..

High Times

EOG Master

What the hell are they supposed to do?

Shanahan will get rid of the dead weight and make the Redskins good in a year or two.

Shanahan got Elway those Super Bowls. It was not the other way around. Shanahan built a defense and at that point the Broncos didn't need Elway to win games by himself.

I told you people that McNabb would never last under Shanahan. There was just no way as McNabb is a slob who refuses to study the game.

Just like it isn't a surprise who the top 7 QB's in the NFL are. The smartest QB's are the best by a mile.

McNabb doesn't give a fuck and that sucks if he is your QB!

Rush was right when he said McNabb was just an average QB but because he was black he was put right up there with Brady. Rush lost his job over that statement. Rush is a man ahead of his time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As a long time Broncos' fan getting rid of Shanny was something we had to do - although Doogie was a mistake, too. Shanny's son seems to think he is the smartest guy on the planet when he is doing nothing but riding Daddy's tail

Having said all that don't be shocked if McNabb ends up in.................ARIZONA! He has a house there and the Cards could sure use a QB. As bad as McNabb has been this season he is still light years better than anything the Cards can line up under center.

High Times

EOG Master

As a long time Broncos' fan getting rid of Shanny was something we had to do - although Doogie was a mistake, too. Shanny's son seems to think he is the smartest guy on the planet when he is doing nothing but riding Daddy's tail

Having said all that don't be shocked if McNabb ends up in.................ARIZONA! He has a house there and the Cards could sure use a QB. As bad as McNabb has been this season he is still light years better than anything the Cards can line up under center.

I will be amazed if any NFL team starts McNabb full-time.

McNabb can not make any team better so why even bother.

Now both Reid AND Shanahan have seen it close up and say McNabb is worthless. I think they fricken know!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Reid never said a word about McNabb being worthless...far from it.....

McNabb can still outperform half of his peers on other teams...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Reid never said a word about McNabb being worthless...far from it.....

McNabb can still outperform half of his peers on other teams...

That would be very close..........and not sure if factual.

As I stated across the street at the beginning of the season, McNabb at this point in his career is an AVERAGE QB AT BEST.................

August West

Rambler

McNabb handcuffed Reid all these years. Now that he is gone, the Eagles playbook is wide open and creative. I think they had to dumb it down for him all these years, that's why us Eagles fans always complained about play calling.

I also don't miss McNabb's unability to call a successful audible and not having to burn 3 time outs in the 3rd quarter every game. Not to mention all the 7 yard incompletions. Good riddence.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

McNabb handcuffed Reid all these years. Now that he is gone, the Eagles playbook is wide open and creative. I think they had to dumb it down for him all these years, that's why us Eagles fans always complained about play calling.

I also don't miss McNabb's unability to call a successful audible and not having to burn 3 time outs in the 3rd quarter every game. Not to mention all the 7 yard incompletions. Good riddence.

I have numerous friends that are Eagles fans originally from Philly that echo your sentiments exactly..............

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

McNabb never had any big strong recievers until T.O. and did the most of what he had...5/9 years the Eagles reached the NFC Championship with McNabb but never got fortunate enough to win a Superbowl..I know a lot of franchises wish they could say that...Now that these guys (Mackin,Jackson, and McCoy) are not rookies, they are making the Eagle QB's look good....McNabb had some good years and it is a shame that the Deadskin organization never helped him to succeed.....The Eagles finally got some players to help the offense and it is a shame that McNabb's time had passed him by...He will be a great addition for somebody next year..

High Times

EOG Master

McNabb never had any big strong recievers until T.O. and did the most of what he had...5/9 years the Eagles reached the NFC Championship with McNabb but never got fortunate enough to win a Superbowl..I know a lot of franchises wish they could say that...Now that these guys (Mackin,Jackson, and McCoy) are not rookies, they are making the Eagle QB's look good....McNabb had some good years and it is a shame that the Deadskin organization never helped him to succeed.....The Eagles finally got some players to help the offense and it is a shame that McNabb's time had passed him by...He will be a great addition for somebody next year..

QB's make the players around them great, not the other way around.

Manning and Rivers are not hurting because they have no players around them.

That argument is retarded that McNabb had/has no one around him.

On McNabb you are lost. :+textinb3

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

If that was true Philly would have been wining under Kolb as well.