REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

jarjarlmao charby jr.

I be speaks with intellegence. Only be shits be the Niners.

:horse:

cheapseats

EOG Master

not a f'ingthing dj- three days straight of rain is pissing me off.....

making a case for the jets game....

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Under should be a good play in the jets game. I bet rams -2.5 thinking they would sit cassel another week. I guess I was wrong.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

jarjarjjarjar

how bout them there baby shit birds. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cheapseats

EOG Master

yea, was thinking of taking a small position on the alternate under 26' + 280 to 300.........

diogee

Under should be a good play in the jets game. I bet rams -2.5 thinking they would sit cassel another week. I guess I was wrong.
Figured he would play if it were possible since this is a very important game only up .5 on the chargers for the division. No play for me but can't root for the comeback though since it's the rams.

What else you have today?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

yea, was thinking of taking a small position on the alternate under 26' + 280 to 300.........

Figured he would play if it were possible since this is a very important game only up .5 on the chargers for the division. No play for me but can't root for the comeback though since it's the rams.

What else you have today?

Afternoon boys 91023i2ndw;l

Sounds good cheap I think it will be a 13-10 final.

I'm also on boys -8.5 nyg -3 and NE -14. NE is my best play. They have been money since turkey day.

Hiya blondie. Thawed out yet?

diogee

Bring em in DJ. I would have been on NE if I could have had the opener but missed it. Without Rodgers GB is probably towards the bottom of the league.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Getting there dj

You getting that windowsill set up for guests yet?

Bring em in DJ. I would have been on NE if I could have had the opener but missed it. Without Rodgers GB is probably towards the bottom of the league.

Better I got 4 sleeping bags. Charging $500/bag for Friday thru Sunday. Should easily fill them

Yeah dio that opener was sweet but I couldn't bet it since I didn't know if rodgers would play or not. Come on boys only winning by 8.

diogee

Horrible start for your jets unders. 2938u4ji23

Sleeping bags...500 bucks :+clueless Letting people sleep on your porch during SB weekend?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Just fucking around dio. I'm not taking any borders for the SB. Geez my day is going like shit need NE big time.

diogee

ahhahahahahahahjajrjarjjarja after the niners win next week and seagulls lose SF is in the drivers seat! :yay

diogee

ajjajaarjjarjarjajr nope they be is goings to be tied for division lead and with controlled destiny. :horse:

Go BUCS