TO ALL OF EOG POSTERS:

rainbow

EOG Master
I might say a lot of things I shouldn't to some posters, sometimes I let people get under my skin and than I go off like a ROMAN CANDLE... I know this BUSINESS WELL, but I don't know it all, I use to think I had all the answers for everything, but that isn't TRUE... HELL, I'm still LEARNING MORE everyday... sometimes I don't know when to STOP arguing... I sure wish I can make that BASH and meet the MAJORITY of posters here at EOG in person.... life is WAY TOO SHORT to let STUPID things bother me... I wish all the BEST to each and every poster at EOG for 2011.........:cheers

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: TO ALL OF EOG POSTERS:

my only wish is that you were
"present" more frequently.
your insights are appreciated.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

Same to you Rain Man and everyone else. Here's hoping 2011 is the nuts for all of us, with absolutely NO BAD LUCK!

forget speaking of the man u were...the man u are is a good one......stay that way......ur passion for this business is clear....dont sweat the small shit.....and keep getting better...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Gutless wanker. :+textinb3 you've watched too many of those christmassy films2938u4ji23 talk bollocks all year and all of a sudden its all :+friendly
"I sure wish I can make that BASH" :LMAOanother xmas storyline. :+excited- maybe we can all club together and get you there just like in hollywood. :+textinb3