Kinger, make a video pal

Wade

EOG Master
you used to do them all the time. call a few hookers or something like jjgold.

<object width="320" height="280"><param name="movie" value="http://video.sbrforum.com/swf/sbrtv.swf?postId=10612&type=2"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="vmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://video.sbrforum.com/swf/sbrtv.swf?postId=10612&type=2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="320" height="280"></embed></object>

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Kinger, make a video pal

vid should involve you walking your pet cactus.

i want to listen to the fadeable potato phone call :(

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I just got off the phone with Mofome. This dude is in bad shape. He was blabbing about him coming to Las Vegas and wanted to know if I was interested in going to get a beer with him because he wanted to find out what was up with me because I was bashing him while he had my back(whatever that means)?

After about fifteen(15) seconds of his bullcrap I politely reminded him that he still lives at home with his parents and I was not interested in hanging with someone living with mommy and daddy in a soon to be foreclosed house. At that point he started yelling jesus christ this and jesus christ that, and then he started to cry.

He called me from a scrambled number because when I called him back it said the phone was not in service. How sad is it when a thirty something year old dude has to crank call you from a number you can't call the woose back at?

Hey Joe be a man and call me from your mom and dads phone number next time!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

diogee

classic. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO that's the best part.

Apple

Banned

OMG this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the forums.. :LMAO

Wade

EOG Master

kinger it says the video is private. don't fuck with me pal.

need a friend request wade.
maybe trade a pick for access to the video.
or give him a signed and framed dictator photo.

if u win the mega millions you will have the last laugh.
well, you wont be able to laugh at the video but still....

diogee

wade there is no seeing...it's an audio clip of a phone call showing how tarded fadeable potato is. very funny stuff coupled with what velvet posted in post 11.