tx tech nw.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: tx tech nw.

Dear unluckysob story,
The books like to get a little edge in games priced -7.5. They do that by laying as big a vig as possible -7.5 and +9 knowing they will suck in all these dopes who talk about line movement and buying points. The odds of them getting middled are more than outweighed by the vig so you have a book like Pinny who theoretically play -105 both, getting -117 and -110.12io4j2w90:cheers

brians

EOG Dedicated

Very good point. 9 to 7.5 is probably the most inconsequential line move in football. I didn't let it get me off TTech.

guys...cris went to 7....it was a respected move....someone wanted it to get to 7 and pretty much got it there...large bets started last night on NW...someone decided they could continue the drop with a little case and probably laid 7 for more....im sure u can guess who...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

guys...cris went to 7....it was a respected move....someone wanted it to get to 7 and pretty much got it there...large bets started last night on NW...someone decided they could continue the drop with a little case and probably laid 7 for more....im sure u can guess who...

I see no ships. :btj: where is the proof it went 7 because I cant see it . :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Where's that joker gone with all the line movement info? :LMAOanother waster :shoot::cheers

hey....win..if u have don best or sports insights u can see bet cris was at 7 for a while..then someone took it to their closing line at 8 see below the cris lines going back to last night and the times they moved
<TABLE class=Grid id=LineHistoryControl_gridLineMoves style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000066 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000066 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000066 1px solid; WIDTH: 700px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000066 1px solid; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 rules=all border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:58:49 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 8.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -8.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:58:06 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:56:55 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 8.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -8.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:56:41 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 8.0-105 </TD><TD align=right> -8.0-115 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:56:20 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-105 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-115 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:50:46 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:50:42 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-105 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-115 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:33:55 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.0-105 </TD><TD align=right> -7.0-115 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:33:52 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:32:02 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:31:58 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-105 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-115 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:05:51 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.0-105 </TD><TD align=right> -7.0-115 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 11:04:48 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 10:31:28 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.0-105 </TD><TD align=right> -7.0-115 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 10:31:26 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 10:18:23 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> -7.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> 52% </TD><TD align=right> 48% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 8:24:59 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 8.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -8.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>1/1/2011 3:41:01 AM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 8.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> -8.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD><TD align=right> 50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>12/30/2010 12:29:44 PM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 9.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -9.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 45% </TD><TD align=right> 55% </TD></TR><TR><TD>12/6/2010 5:04:09 PM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 9.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> -9.5-110 </TD><TD align=right> 100% </TD><TD align=right> 0% </TD></TR><TR><TD>12/6/2010 5:03:29 PM </TD><TD> NorthWestern - @ Texas Tech - </TD><TD align=right> 9.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> -9.0-110 </TD><TD align=right> 100% </TD><TD align=right> 0% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

win i dont get it...line goes from 8.5 to 7..i say its a sharp move on respoect but i say its fake and billy actually wants to get it to 7......now its 24-6 at halftime supporting what i am sayin...now they still have to play the 2nd half but other than being a nasty brit and having bad teeth what does my info have to do with it

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

show me where it went 7 with cris wanker, forget the chat, just show me.

winbet..i copied and pasted it......that is the cris prints for end of yesterday and today....u obviouly dont pay to get this info...so i posted it..please show me that that isnt correct....u can ask anyone with don best to confirm what i pasted above is true

win so ur only defense now is acting like u cant read what i posted...if u dont know what that is and how to read it u should eat some spotted dick, have some tea and stop commenting about what u dont know on a gambling webbsite

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

win i dont get it...line goes from 8.5 to 7..i say its a sharp move on respoect but i say its fake and billy actually wants to get it to 7......now its 24-6 at halftime supporting what i am sayin...now they still have to play the 2nd half but other than being a nasty brit and having bad teeth what does my info have to do with it

I havent got any teeth dogs breath :finger004 I know billy walters personally and the last time I spoke to him (yesterday) he said he wasnt having any bets as he was more worried about getting an erection. So he was spending all the holiday time in the bedroom trying out different creams. ( sorry billy)

:cheers

I havent got any teeth dogs breath :finger004 I know billy walters personally and the last time I spoke to him (yesterday) he said he wasnt having any bets as he was more worried about getting an erection. So he was spending all the holiday time in the bedroom trying out different creams. ( sorry billy)

:cheers

i take ur cheekiness as an apology...billy is all ove the place today....

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

again u concede with silly posts avoiding the original argument...

That you know what billy walters does? I dont think so wanker. :LMAO

Your another clueless joker on here posting shit like in this thread. The simple reason for any movement was what I posted but you had to make out you know something nobody else does. I'm very good at NBA totals, care to put your knowledge to a cash test. Wait a minute, that would be unfair, what is your best suit joker. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

well thats an upgrade on seeing a blur when it comes to sports betting :LMAOyou must have rich inlaws. 12io4j2w90:cheers

Cheap,
I was trying to light a fire underneath you for the new year. :btj: your far too laid back. 12io4j2w90Best of luck in 2011 and I will try to post plays with vig and spread. :cheers

win again u avoid the original issue u called me out on by asking another unrelated question.....cris went to 7.....agreed? yes....if u dont please call their toll free line and ask them....

u asking me questions to find out what i know makes no sense..u see i give a lot of that away for free here..amd the only thing that gets me pissed is when jerks like u come in....how much of a bet do u want to make i know for a fact billy beards were moving this line down and then it was bet for more at 7...u dont....so stop ur nonsense....

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

win again u avoid the original issue u called me out on by asking another unrelated question.....cris went to 7.....agreed? yes....if u dont please call their toll free line and ask them....

u asking me questions to find out what i know makes no sense..u see i give a lot of that away for free here..amd the only thing that gets me pissed is when jerks like u come in....how much of a bet do u want to make i know for a fact billy beards were moving this line down and then it was bet for more at 7...u dont....so stop ur nonsense....

Jesus this forum has more luppies than an asylum.:LMAOthis wanker gives vital info away for free. :LMAOdelusional to the point that he thinks he knows billy walters. :hourabut wait a minute, its only his beard he's seen. :LMAOyour a fucking waster and I've done the forum a good service by exposing your nonsense . 12io4j2w90hello I know billy, hello I know billy, hello I know billy, well I know his beard, I'm a wanker, I'm a wanker. :LMAOsing along vincie:cheers

Jesus this forum has more luppies than an asylum.:LMAOthis wanker gives vital info away for free. :LMAOdelusional to the point that he thinks he knows billy walters. :hourabut wait a minute, its only his beard he's seen. :LMAOyour a fucking waster and I've done the forum a good service by exposing your nonsense . 12io4j2w90hello I know billy, hello I know billy, hello I know billy, well I know his beard, I'm a wanker, I'm a wanker. :LMAOsing along vincie:cheers

looks like 7 was the correct number for the game....the more u type the more u show how u are covering for ur stupidity

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

nothing like naiveity to show up a greenhorn. :LMAOyou keep looking up your don best and believing in nonsense. 12io4j2w90when you finally decide you cant make the game pay then Uncle Winbet will always be here to point you in the right direction. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

there is only 1 englishman i respect ..u aint him

:LMAOYour a impressionable nonsense case. Billy walters :LMAO the englishman :LMAOyour an A1 dope who will reflect on the rubbish your into. I would like to help but I dont help brainless wasters. 12io4j2w90 dont reply to this unless your willing to put some of your hard earned social security cash to the test you bollocks. tragic no life wanker:shoot::cheers

:LMAOYour a impressionable nonsense case. Billy walters :LMAO the englishman :LMAOyour an A1 dope who will reflect on the rubbish your into. I would like to help but I dont help brainless wasters. 12io4j2w90 dont reply to this unless your willing to put some of your hard earned social security cash to the test you bollocks. tragic no life wanker:shoot::cheers

whats the bet....ur best sport against me when i deal with many? doesnt sound like a good one for me...but ill hear it out........go ahead..whats the bet????

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

whats the bet....ur best sport against me when i deal with many? doesnt sound like a good one for me...but ill hear it out........go ahead..whats the bet????

NBA Totals 2k bank, no bigger than 220 bet over 2 months. winner gets 2 k .

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

all bets in by 2pm est wanker. :LMAO:cheers your probably still pulling your dick or fingering your ass at that time sharp boy. :LMAO:cheers

all bets in by 2pm est wanker. :LMAO:cheers your probably still pulling your dick or fingering your ass at that time sharp boy. :LMAO:cheers

ok more details..

how many bets in total and daily are allowed...or....
from what day to what day (60 days?)
we both should have the bets in by the same deadline no?
who holds the money if anyone?
so we can bet anything for 200-110 or under?
whose lines and how are they confirmed as accurate....do we pick a book and u get their 2pm (using that as the close of our market) line and we can confirm it with don best?

happy to do up to 5k..2 months and 2k is 250 a week pay for the winner....not a lot for the trouble

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

:LMAONo trouble on my side "250 a week a lot of trouble" your a wanker. :houraI'll knock out the nonsense tomorrow. 12io4j2w90 thanks for the cash. :cheers

winnie...above was your last post ...i have had a few family issues but I havent been around either..no problem

but the way it reads above u were coming back with some details...u ran ur mouth and wasted all real comments with silly humor to deflect that u were incorrect, but then using offense as a defense to avoid the rest of the thread u issued a challenge....i came back asking for a few specifics and again ur last reply kind of didnt make sense as much as was a nervous reply makng fun of the fact i wanted to do 5k instead of 2k....well now id like to do more...please answer the qustions above to address YOUR challenge (wasnt mine) and lets see if we can agree on some terms......hope u are done joking and ready to put ur money where ur mouth is....get a backer i dont care....you are rude and disrespectful and i cant wait to see the reason why u dont go thru with ur own big mouth challenge...good challenge...wrong guy....break a leg...