Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Januray 5th) Happy New Years EOG Posters!

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 130 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Januray 5th) Happy New Years EOG Posters!

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Januray 5th) Happy New Years EOG Posters!

in
91023i2ndw;l

Wade

EOG Master

in

IN and WADE I must say you are looking sharp...

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

I am in YES:houra

roachman

EOG Addicted

IN

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

In please.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in Happy New Year everyone

BigDaddy

EOG Master

In

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

joe blow

EOG Addicted

in

IN

HAPPY 2011
:cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

in
happy new years boys

Miners26

EOG Veteran

in please, thanks

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

happy new year to all and may this be a prosperous new year....and in please

tltaylor89

EOG Enthusiast

I am in baby

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

in with pocket AA that lost to a two outer (lol)

Brock

EOG Dedicated

In thank you

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

I'm in

in please

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

In.

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

Im IN and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL ;):party:

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

In

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

I'm in!

VicK

EOG Enthusiast

In it to WIN it:clueless:

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

IM IN

ty tuckman

-stash

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

im in. arg no bubbles!

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Will try my luck again thank you - IN!!!

VOX
12io4j2w90

rjt721

EOG Master

in

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

in

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

vance is in.

I would be in but sure I would forget to play again.

in thanks

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in