The Rodfather is Making a Mockery out of the RX

Tony Soprano

EOG Member
Man this guy is a fuckwad. Is he a paid poster over there? This guy is down a ton and tonight he has a 500unit play on the Tigers. How does he get away with the shit he gets away with? Ive lost what little respect I ever had for that place. Glad I dont stop in there much since my ban but wanted to see who had what for tonite.The name Fraudfather definitely earned.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: The Rodfather is Making a Mockery out of the RX

It took you how long to figure out the fraudfather of sports..............POS since he ever hit forumville.

Tony Soprano

EOG Member

It took you how long to figure out the fraudfather of sports..............POS since he ever hit forumville.

Didnt take long at all. Im just stunned he gets away with the shit he pulls. Just read that he called another poster out and challenged him to a $10k nfl playoff handicapping contest and than backed out when the dude he challenged posted his money. This guy must be a complete fucking loser. Anybody know if he gets paid to be over there? Hes fucking their reputation up worse than it already is. :shoot:

carolinakid

Banned

after all the years i posted at the rx and tried to help out , when wil put me on post review for nothing as i was making a joke on a topic like everyone else at the time for the rx newsbot taking up to much space in the nfl forum and for him not to email me or call me to talk about it, i lost my respect too.I have many good friends there but ....i would stop posting anywhere before i go back to that kind of bs.......IMO the rx is too big now for the posters and it all about the money thing period........A little like big corp business, you work for yrs and 1 day you out of the door etc..........ck ps i thought the rx was about it members who built it up and for the members to have a voice in the forum, but they said the hell with the voice of the group as this is the way it going to be

carolinakid

Banned

Yes i agree DOG they look like they are trying for hits etc to get the most back money wise for the heads guy that run the forum.But again this is not about me and imo anyone would be very upset if the same thing happen to them that post at the rx that happen to me.And if it happen to me imo anyone that post at the rx and question the direction of certain things will get the same, no mater if you are a newbie or long time posters that help build the rx to what it is today.But for Wil who i had the most respect over the yrs to do some of the things now , i got to look back and say did i have wil peg wrong, who knows but i know when wil put me on post review he took away my pm messege thing where i could not pm any of my long time buddies there, what was very wrong imo for nothing..more power to him and the rx, i have a great life and can do without the rx and i think posters have seen this from me now..................................ck

Tony Soprano

EOG Member

I got banned from the rx for tracking Rodfather legitly instead of allowing him to post his bullshit at will. I tried to talk to wil when he banned me and got accused of being a ghost. wil ran off anybody involved in tracking him until recently and there seems to be like 4 people tracking one guy. it seems like that place loses all the good cappers and are left with shit like Rod because they let it happen. I cant imagine they pay Rod to post but i would love to know. when you let a guy like him run free and be a tout right in front of your face it costs your forum respect and the rx has lost a ton of it. 2938u4ji23

It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

RX is now like an infomercial, you better be out in the audience clapping or you will be asked to leave the building. The days of free speech have long since expired. Stick here or peek in at Peepsplace, best two forums going right now. Welcome.

carolinakid

Banned

Patrick what up and i hope all is well there.bol on a great new year.ck

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Thanks CK, hope 2011 is a great year for you as well. Glad to see you here as I don't visit the RX these days.

carolinakid

Banned

Decided to go back and get the thread that wil put me on post review for and his reply.I doing this now as to let the people that visted the rx, see the bs from this head mod
Can we have another nfl forum for members picks and chit chat

<table bgcolor="#cecece" border="0" height="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> <hr height="1"> </td></tr> </tbody></table>
Carolinakid - here you go - Chit Chat all you want.

Best of luck, wilheim

carolinakid

Banned

Ok it look like nothing will change here so ok kept this forum the way it is, but make another one for just members chit chat etc.Another thought is to make it a private and charge to join group......................ck

Tony Soprano

EOG Member

He seems to be a very sensitive dude.

Wil seems like a wannabe internet tough guy. Cant stand up to people like rodfather who bully him on his own website so he boots other people for little shit to feel tough. Its pathetic how sad it is that he cant even run his own business. the inmates rule the asylum.
I saw that Rod went to SBG to post this season and lasted about a week over their before people called him out. Guess he and Wil are made for one another

carolinakid

Banned

yep a late nite info pushing stuff.Just tonite i got 2 phones calls wanting to know wil email and what going on with the rx and it pushing all the things from so in your personal threads etc.i guess they need to make money...ck

carolinakid

Banned

imo if you not getting paid to post, they should not post shit in your personals threads, you post and they get the hits and they make the money off of you,

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Wil seems like a wannabe internet tough guy. Cant stand up to people like rodfather who bully him on his own website so he boots other people for little shit to feel tough. Its pathetic how sad it is that he cant even run his own business. the inmates rule the asylum.
I saw that Rod went to SBG to post this season and lasted about a week over their before people called him out. Guess he and Wil are made for one another

Tony...Wil is no tough guy...

He helps many and is gentle as a lamb...

He is strict but fair....

Welcome to our forum TS....any problems please feel free to contact any of our mods...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

That wouldn't surprise me, they have always had strong subtopic forums. And I agree with VD about Wil as well, he's like a guy sitting stage, he doesn't mandate policy he executes it. I see him more as the fall guy for a lot of posters but the owners are the one's that made the decision to really crack down on free speech. Believe me if Wil wasn't giving them what they wanted he wouldn't be there.

carolinakid

Banned

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 10px;">
</td> <td align="left" valign="middle"> rxsportsforum.com is available! Just $8.75*
Select the domain names below that you would like to register: </td> <td style="width: 80px;" align="right" valign="middle">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

TheRx, like any forum, is what you make of it.................I enjoy TheRx very much.

Tony Soprano

EOG Member

TheRx, like any forum, is what you make of it.................I enjoy TheRx very much.

I agree with you Fish for the most part. I like a lot of the cappers over there and still lurk even though I cant log in. It just takes away credibility when you let some dickhead like rod run the show in hopes of suckering someone in for a $250 picks package. Fraudfather is a known scammer and lier and they let him get away with it. Just shows a lack of balls and class in my opinion because its not legit handicapping, its a circus.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I agree with you Fish for the most part. I like a lot of the cappers over there and still lurk even though I cant log in. It just takes away credibility when you let some dickhead like rod run the show in hopes of suckering someone in for a $250 picks package. Fraudfather is a known scammer and lier and they let him get away with it. Just shows a lack of balls and class in my opinion because its not legit handicapping, its a circus.

Hear ya

Forumville is what you make of it..........

Rod is a huge asset, blindly fading him is so profitable. I went all in a game that he had a 50 unit hitt play!!!, Lang had some 50 unit play, and Ace Ace was on about 3 weeks ago, easy winner to say the least

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

lol looks like this guy is a ridiculously good capper. 10k hit and run freeroll...nice.

Tony Soprano

EOG Member

lol looks like this guy is a ridiculously good capper. 10k hit and run freeroll...nice.

Im guessing he doesnt have 10cents to rub together. seems like he hangs around hoping to make a quick buck off of someone if he gets on a hot streak. He lost 100k this year in fake money with his plays.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Sure you car correct...usually how guys that wager 30units on a game work. Thought this guy was a tout?

Tony Soprano

EOG Member

Sure you car correct...usually how guys that wager 30units on a game work. Thought this guy was a tout?

Hes down over 250k i think on his monitored plays across the street over the last 3or4 years. no sure how long they tracked him since i started it a while back. nobody is paying this guy. hes a bullshit artist and a fraud.

bigboydan

Banned

After reading this thread it feels like I just entered a time warp. :LMAO

bigboydan

Banned

then you feel at home...

I must admit the best times I've had was the good ole days however, theirs still the matter of a certain somebody making things right with me wouldn't you agree sir? 12io4j2w90