Standings - WINNERS INSIDE

ducedrop

EOG Addicted
Re: Standings

Hey guys its been fun, just took 10 minutes to figure out the sceniarios, here they are(without pushes)

Nevada, Auburn Covers
finance 26
jake 25
whiskers 23

nevada , oregon covers
finace 26
whiskers 24
duce 22.5

bc, auburn covers
jake 25
finance 23
patswin 22

bc, oregon covers
duce 23.5
finance 23
jake 22

Finance

EOG Veteran

Thanks Duce - I was pretty sure I could do no worse than 2nd, but I'm sitting with a bad position with essentially a $700 bet on Nevada at 9 with the current line being 7.5...one thing I'm sure of - if I try to hedge BC at 7.5 the game is pre-ordained to end on 8....LOL

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i didnt update it before this game as the scenerio's are a few posts up, but i will after this game

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Hey Tuck, I have a question regarding our payouts...I'm assuming the money will be deposited into one of the sponsored books of our choice?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Here is the deal with payouts

1st place will be dealt with thru BP, the winner can give me their account number and i can have it put in there (from there they can do whatever it is they like)

2nd and 3rd place will be sent in cash for from me (Ruca mailed the money to JK and i plan on picking it up from him tommorrow)..Money order will be the form of payment..

After tonights game i will put in tonights results, tommorrow when i get home from work i want to go thru each and everyones plays to make sure there was no mistakes (so this will be made official at somepoint tommorrow night)

Jake if you take 2nd or 3rd, i will just meet up with you and hand u the cash, instead of mailing it 5 miles down the road

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Congrats Jake

shoot me over your BP account and once i double check everything i will send over the email tommorrow night if you are indeed the winner

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

thanks PM sent..congrats to all those who cashed! great contest..thanks to EOG, Ray Luca, Tuckman
:cheers

ducedrop

EOG Addicted

Looks like I got 3rd, thanks to EOG, Ray Luca and Tuckman, cool contest (needed that 2 pt conversion missed damn!)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Standings - WINNERS INSIDE

Official Standings are in post 1 of this thread

1st Place: JakePeavy $1000
2nd Place: Finance $300
3rd Place: DuceDrop $200

Congrats guys, fun contest and very competative and came down to the last game!

Congrats Jake and the other winners as well...Thanks EOG, Ray Luca, Bet Phoenix, Almost Alright for getting this put together...A great contest that came down to the wire...Thanks again...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Finance i need you to PM me your address to where the winnings will be sent

patswin

EOG Veteran

damn missed cashing by .5 pt
oh well congrats to the winners!
Thanks to EOG and Ray for having this contest, it was fun

Tuckman

Uh Poster

still waiting on $1000 credit in bet phoenix account...
2348ji23e

2nd and 3rd place money wasnt even being sent out till today/tommorrow via regular mail by John Kelly..I'm sure u will have yours well before they do theirs!

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

the cash has been credited to my BP acct..was there supposed to be a rollover on this? it says 1x rollover..I did not see anything about a rollover in the rules

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

actually I was told 1x is like no rollover, so that is great..thanks again to EOG, Bet Phoenix, Tuckman and Ray Luca for a great contest
:cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

now after live chat told me there would be no rollover, I could cashout right away, they are telling me 1x rollover now lol
:LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jake 1x rollover means 1x rollover

i don't know who told you 1x rollover is like no rollover?

they are wrong it is a rollover

1x

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

jake 1x rollover means 1x rollover

i don't know who told you 1x rollover is like no rollover?

they are wrong it is a rollover

1x

yes that is what I assumed, then live chat told me 1x rollover is like no rollover, I could cash out right away..Then i tried to cashout and it wuldn't let me and a different live chat rep told me what i initially thought..Like you said 1x rollover is not that bad, but it was not stated anywhere in the rules that there would be ANY rollover whatsoever..How is that fair? I win 1st place and have rollover and 2nd and 3rd place get cash sent to them with no rollover? I would like no rollover at all as stated in the rules of the contest please.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

live chat operators are not that smart most of the time.

i see your point though about 2nd and 3rd place

i really dont know what the rules were

i can do a 1x roll in my sleep so i myself wouldn't care

try sending a PM to tuck and see what he can do

congrats on the win:cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

thanks, yes I wouldn't have an issue if the rollover was stated in the rules from the beginning, but to have a rollover out of the blue is unfair I think

Tuckman

Uh Poster

This is already being looked into, just got off the phone with someone from BP and hopefully it gets resolved soon..If all else fails Viejo will step in (he was the 1 who got the deal put in place)..

Actually from what i am being told already is the rollover has been removed..Jake is good to go with withdraw it or whatever he wants to do with his winnings