Forum Ban Bets....

What's everyone's thoughts on these, dumb or ok?

How about when you get challenged by someone who is a complete douche compulsive liar, you win, and that person doesn't leave? Biggest punch in the gut I've had in a long time....no leg to stand on as the owner wouldn't get involved...said poster gets away with murder because he posts 100 service plays a day and uses alot of exclamation points in his thread titles and 20* and 10* plays, even tho said poster was tracked for about 13 weeks in football and down 200*?

Thinking I got shafted because of the traffic the poster generated. Then I get banned for expressing my outrage over the situation. Heard rumblings i was to be put on thin ice as they need said poster more then me, which is true.

Hate seeing people on forums sell their soul to the devil for a dollar, it's disgusting.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Forum Ban Bets....

I'm not familiar with your situation, but I HATE forum ban bets. I just don't see the purpose.

Wasn't my idea, I was challenged. My mother was routinely called a cunt and a whore, I was called a fat fuck and a pussy, this was over the course of a year. How can I not accept King? Do I just decline and be called a pussy forever, or take my shot and try and get rid of the cancer?

It was 50 plays from Dec 26-Jan 10. I won, and the guy just kept posting like nothing happened. Talked shit for 2 weeks because had a lead the whole time until the final day. I started off 0-6 -660 and it didn't stop until I won +1.80 to +1.70. All he had to do was push 1 of his final 4 games and he choked, all 4 games were blowouts.

I just don't see how I could decline, and it turns out I was in a lose-lose situation, fucking makes me sick still and it's been over since LSU rolled A&M. My opinion is if both parties agree to the terms, they know someone is going to lose, and the owner should man up and ban the loser, especially this prick bastard, instead of taking a coward approach because he generates traffic.

poster is goldengreek, didn't just stiff me, he's stiffing a poster there who vouched for him, for $2100, and the mods and owner continue to harbor him. I just can't believe what happened, and then to ban me, in hopes everyone forgets what happened.

After he lost he made up fake names and had posters from another site come and attack me for 2 days and nothing was done about it, some guy named badman34 said he was from EOG and that I was stiffing people here.

now EOG is stuck with me forever :)

Blondie

EOG Master

I got lost somewhere in the thread this morning...

After a cup or two of coffee it may make a bit more sense though

BigDaddy

EOG Master

grow up

is it the same shit recycled daily on all forums?

who cares if you were called a pussy etc...

you sound like a pussy for complaining about it

jmo

have a nice day

welcome to eog:cheers

yea we all know that, that's not my question

are you saying you wouldn't accept, I thought I'd win by alot more, felt I had an edge...like betting a stale line.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why would i accept such a stupid bet

some moron wants to call me names i'm gonna make a ban bet with them?

good grief

I didn't make it, I was challenged, totally different

good to know you will allow yourself to be run over in life

the Internet is real life, it's real people typing real words. acting holier than thou by turning the other cheek is fine, but I'm not going to back down in a challenge where I feel I'm a sizeable favorite.

in the end no one really wins, but I'm not gonna say, no thank you, it's silly. puh lease

PO69

EOG Master

Seanie Mac, grow the fuck up!

You talk shit about every day of the week it seems. It is the fucking internet, it is NOT REAL LIFE! If it is real life to you, then it is YOU who has the problems.

This could be dumbest thread in history. By the way, what forum is CM anyway?