Can somebody run an IQ test on Channing Frye?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
I think he might actually be retarded.

Suns down 2 with 8 seconds left and he throws up a hideous 3 without his feet set that bangs off the backboard.

Then, Suns foul, Pistons hit two free throws. 4pt game with 3 seconds left. Suns toss it length of the floor and Frye hits a 3 as the buzzer sounds. HE PUMPS HIS FIST!!

Hey retard, you still lost the game.

:shoot:

Vivaldi

EOG Addicted
Re: Can somebody run an IQ test on Channing Frye?

I'm ashamed of my wager in this game. A dreadful game where even overtime doesn't save you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Las Vegas handicapper Erin Rynning loved the "under" in the Phoenix-Detroit game. Great call by ER.

Typical NBA nonsense from the Suns and Alvin Gentry. Channing Frye takes a "3" when his team trails by two, so the team doesn't have to play overtime. I've seen this move countless times. I believe Isiah Thomas started the trend in the late 80's or early 90's.

Could be wrong, but I've heard the theory is on the road, go for the win, at home try and extend the game

enough with the retard jokes, they are offensive. He pumped his fist because he lost

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

maybe it was a "i wish that was for the game since i made it" fist pump. maybe he knows he can make a last minute shot now...iono i didnt see it.

snoopol

EOG Addicted

I think he might actually be retarded.

Suns down 2 with 8 seconds left and he throws up a hideous 3 without his feet set that bangs off the backboard.

Then, Suns foul, Pistons hit two free throws. 4pt game with 3 seconds left. Suns toss it length of the floor and Frye hits a 3 as the buzzer sounds. HE PUMPS HIS FIST!!

Hey retard, you still lost the game.

:shoot:

Hahaha 99% of those guys are retards :)