Team EOG..Sign if if you are up and Watching the last American Roddick playing vs Warinka...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Team EOG..Sign if if you are up and Watching the last American Roddick playing vs Warinka...

love it! should be a good one..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Team EOG..Sign if if you are up and Watching the last American Roddick playing vs Warinka...

I will definitely be up at 3AM to watch the first football game...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm on Wawrinka :houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Roddick will have to take it to a tiebreak it seems like... he's not even coming close to breaking Stan.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This match is over.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He had two break points this game and failed to take advantage.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Roddick took a straight sets beating.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

that was a dud....now Im tired! hmm but a good ladies match here finishing 14-13 in the 3rd.....