Man, I kind of like this Pacers ML tonight...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
I usually never, ever, bet against my team but this is enticing. The Bulls are coming off a big win, vs a team that beat the shit out of them last time, and it was an emotional win. Derrick Rose was clearly hurting throughout the game, due to his ulcers, but obviously toughed it out (South Side of Chicago tough) and played the entire game - even taking over at times when it was needed. Despite that being said, he was not himself last night. The Ulcers clearly are having an affect on him (6 of 21 from the field) but he became a facilitator and Deng had a huge game. Deng is known to not show up back to back nights, and I'm not sure how Rose is going to recover from last night and I'd guess (and have heard) that his minutes will be limited even more than last night.

The game is going to run through Boozer, who is obviously capable of dominating a game, but if Rose is under the weather again I don't know if Boozer can carry the team when it's likely that Deng will be a no show. Indiana always gives the Bulls a tough game, and their outside shooting is something the Bulls struggle to get out on at times - one of the few weak spots of their defense. The Bulls are 22-4 at home, but they have lost to bad teams there so don't think otherwise - they have actually played better against elite teams than horrendous teams at home. The Bulls have played down to their competition a ton this season, despite blowing out the less teams of late, and this is one of those spots that you can get a big let down in the NBA. Coming off a huge win, with a tired team, and a sick Superstar, playing a team that always plays you tough = bad results.

The # is just too big to not give it a shot, IMO.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Man, I kind of like this Pacers ML tonight...

I see +330 at Pinnacle. I rarely argue against a moneyline underdog. Good write-up, Timely. Thanks.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Actually won 2 bets in a row on the forums, it's amazing. I should quit while I'm ahead.

EOG = Good luck to me so far. +325 for me John, wish I got the +400 last night when it opened. Shitty.

If I don't win my bet, the Bulls win so all is well. Good luck tonight.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You're right, they seem to take it easy on the crappy teams, but play well against the great teams. I learned that earlier this year, LOL

I got in at +328

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hmmm 194... seems kind of high to me for a Bulls game... but I haven't followed their totals lately.

At +330 only a Chicago blowout makes you look bad here. If the pacers are hanging around in the 4th its a good bet win or lose.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

At +330 only a Chicago blowout makes you look bad here. If the pacers are hanging around in the 4th its a good bet win or lose.
True, I hit a few of these in a row last year and think ML's are a lot of "feel." I find there to be a almost a +300 upset a night in the NBA, just gotta find it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just finished watching the game, and the Pacers were just flat. Started fine, but fell apart. Sorry, on to the next one.

Josh McRoberts got posterized by BREWER tonight though. Beast mode for Ronnie.

No chance anyone should have been ejected though. Not even sure why anyone got ejected.

Just finished watching the game, and the Pacers were just flat. Started fine, but fell apart. Sorry, on to the next one.

Josh McRoberts got posterized by BREWER tonight though. Beast mode for Ronnie.

No chance anyone should have been ejected though. Not even sure why anyone got ejected.

4th qtr. I knew where you coming from though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

4th qtr. I knew where you coming from though.
Yeah, I'm 0-3 when betting against the Bulls this year on the board and 4-1 betting on them. Frustrating because I think I have a good feel for them, but was off terribly tonight. I do tend to bet big ML's against them though which will hit less, but still.

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

OT: but to our resident MVC expert TH

I will be at carver in peoria on tuesday to watch bradley battle creighton.

What do you see the line opening at? and how bad of a beating will creighton put on bradley?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OT: but to our resident MVC expert TH

I will be at carver in peoria on tuesday to watch bradley battle creighton.

What do you see the line opening at? and how bad of a beating will creighton put on bradley?
Anything under 15 would be a steal. Rarely see monster lines in the valley due to the grind it out style though, but Bradley is one of the worst teams I've seen in a while in the conference. Creighton isn't a power though, and there aren't a lot of DD blowouts in conference.