Covers.com 'interviews' me, puts my picture up, lists STeveFEzzik.com

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Covers.com 'interviews' me, puts my picture up, lists STeveFEzzik.com

And this is a shock. See my tag line for my thoughts on Covers. GREAT for Info but nothing else. You will be hard pressed to find a dumber group of people than Covers.com posters. If you need a good laugh go nto a game matchup and read all the picks people post on the game and you will see most of them are at best a 25% capper and when you factor in juice close to 10%. Covers is home of "JACKASS CENTRAL" so what they did here - no shock.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Covers.com recently published an interview with Las Vegas sports betting legend Steve Fezzik. It was brought to our attention that the person claiming to be Steve Fezzik was not the handicapper but an impostor, who runs a website that poaches Fezzik’s name in an effort to sell betting picks.

Covers.com would like to sincerely apologize to Mr. Fezzik and the staff at LVASports.com as well as our readers for this mistake.

Mr. Fezzik will be doing a real interview, which will be published in the coming weeks. Covers.com will also be putting out a feature exposing these tote websites that fraudulently claim to have a connection to a notable sports bettor or industry personality.

LVASports.com is the only website with a legit affiliation to Mr. Fezzik.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Covers.com recently published an interview with Las Vegas sports betting legend Steve Fezzik. It was brought to our attention that the person claiming to be Steve Fezzik was not the handicapper but an impostor, who runs a website that poaches Fezzik?s name in an effort to sell betting picks.

Covers.com would like to sincerely apologize to Mr. Fezzik and the staff at LVASports.com as well as our readers for this mistake.

Mr. Fezzik will be doing a real interview, which will be published in the coming weeks. Covers.com will also be putting out a feature exposing these tote websites that fraudulently claim to have a connection to a notable sports bettor or industry personality.

LVASports.com is the only website with a legit affiliation to Mr. Fezzik.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

He would've pulled off the con but for his winning NFL record. Dead giveaway.

Heim

EOG Master

I'm sure eventually Fezzik will go on 'Oprah' when the theme calls for 'I hit it big (twice) and my life has been chaos ever since.....' Ok maybe better suited for 'Springer'

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I just need Brandon Langs super bowl pick. Going to put 80 gazillion dimes on it, then I will be set.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

fezzik needs a heavy hitter. Better call Saul

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

not superstitious, but fezzik might want to make another post to get off that number ( post count)

also he put the website he hates in the thread title, sort of like more free advertising for them. make a sharper super bowl pick than that thread title

You charge $25/mo for your tout service, $2500 for your seminar where you teach people obvious stuff like "don't play 4 team parlays at 10/1 odds," and you couldn't be bothered to fork over the $10 a year for stevefezzik.com. I might feel a bit of sympathy if the "imposter" used an obscure URL like "fezzikthetout.com," after all you can only register so many domain names with your name in them, but you deserve what you get for not even bothering to register something as basic as stevefezzik.com.

I'd like to hear you prove your damages before a judge--"Well I've lost for my clients every year since 2005 and this guy won while impersonating me, so he damaged my reputation." And I thought Anthony got the FBI on this one back in September?

railbird

EOG Master

dont play 4 teamer at 10-1? Thanks I never knew that. +3 is better than +2.5 thanks again. Chase steam on slow moving books, thanks again. 2500 please.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

dont play 4 teamer at 10-1? Thanks I never knew that. +3 is better than +2.5 thanks again. Chase steam on slow moving books, thanks again. 2500 please.

He's got to charge that much because none of the deadbeats that go to dinner with him will reach for their pockets when the check comes.... Of course he could be like one of our local touts and charge people to pick at about a 45 % winning percentage when they're tracked.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

yikes. might want to repay for that lobster

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Railbird invites himself to the Fezzik dinner, and gets his lobster meal paid for... +EV

cheapseats

EOG Master

Covers.com recently published an interview with Las Vegas sports betting legend Steve Fezzik. It was brought to our attention that the person claiming to be Steve Fezzik was not the handicapper but an impostor, who runs a website that poaches Fezzik’s name in an effort to sell betting picks.

Mr. Fezzik will be doing a real interview, which will be published in the coming weeks. Covers.com will also be putting out a feature exposing these tout websites that fraudulently claim to have a connection to a notable sports bettor or industry personality.

LVASports.com is the only website with a legit affiliation to Mr. Fezzik

Ever since I dropped Stray Cat Sports and changed to BillyWalters (beware of some other guy claiming this name), my sales have increased dramatically. And my Kreskin site is huge with the older ladies, assisting them with choosing their bingo and keno numbers. My Miss Cleo site is raking it in aiding individuals with their personal and financial problems, and I should be doing some faith healing soon when I choose a name sufficiently respected to represent my good work.

Look for the coming ads in covers.com.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Ever since I dropped Stray Cat Sports and changed to BillyWalters (beware of some other guy claiming this name), my sales have increased dramatically. And my Kreskin site is huge with the older ladies, assisting them with choosing their bingo and keno numbers. My Miss Cleo site is raking it in aiding individuals with their personal and financial problems, and I should be doing some faith healing soon when I choose a name sufficiently respected to represent my good work.

Look for the coming ads in covers.com.

The Ms. Cleo scam was fucking brilliant, though. Wonder what she's up to?

The Ms. Cleo scam was fucking brilliant, though. Wonder what she's up to?

Wikipedia reports she came out as a lesbian in 2003 (not that there is anything wrong with that), and was doing commercials for a used car dealership in 2005. Not much after that. Maybe Covers could do a retrospective.

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

Time to lawyer up Mr. Fezzik! :)

PO69

EOG Master

I dont think that Fezzik has a leg to stand on here. The other guys own that site. How do we know that their name is not Steve for instance? Did they ever claim to be Steve?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I dont think that Fezzik has a leg to stand on here. The other guys own that site. How do we know that their name is not Steve for instance? Did they ever claim to be Steve?

That person is claiming he's the Steve Fezzik that's won the contests the real Fezzik has... so yes.

mosemn

EOG Member

he obvious hasn't had moose oil poured all over him, I hope he likes looking threw both them eyes because when I'm done he'll only get to look threw one

asportsguy

EOG Veteran

Dammit fezzik I hate it when this happens:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Somebody interviews me that then turns out NOT to be me and puts it on the net anyhow.