Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i guess your right, just wanted to feel you owed me, guess i have to try from another angle

i wouldnt fuck anyone over but if i gonna ask guys for money and others arent im keepin if they pay up

Now lets get back to my 5 stud keeper talk

biggamer3

EOG Master

i wouldnt fuck anyone over but if i gonna ask guys for money and others arent im keepin if they pay up

Now lets get back to my 5 stud keeper talk
just admit that I am not a prick when it comes to money issues.

about the trades for the reasons i gave you know its problematic.

I saywe allow trades but if there are 4 or more vetoes then we veto deal. Cant have 3 for 1's now

are u nuts???

Fielder
Reyes

Ubaldo
Beckett
Haren

Top Keepers by far

Those 5 will outscore any 5 you can put together

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Last year we announce we aren't allowed to keep 3 sps. Now TTP deals for 3sp keeps . What a fine league :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I saywe allow trades but if there are 4 or more vetoes then we veto deal. Cant have 3 for 1's now

yeah u never bust peoples ass if they owe ya. makes u a good guy but also u gonna get screwed along the way

No one is gonna do a 4-1 type trade. There may be 1 or 2 more and they will be somewhat normal

rjt721

EOG Master

I always thought we should have veto option in season too.

I remember Mo going nuts when people recommended it though. :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wow what an ending to the Denver game. Afflalo wins it - Denver is lucky Mr Big Miss didn't take the shot.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee - Tripp has said 100 times his keeper are Doc,Josh,Lester and TN has said his are Carp,Linc,and Oz or Latos

How do you miss easy rules?????

biggamer3

EOG Master

I always thought we should have veto option in season too.

I remember Mo going nuts when people recommended it though. :LMAO
Mo aint here really, fuck his old rules.

If we had vetoes last year i swear VD would have normal keepers this year and the landslide trades would have been vetoed.

All somewhat one sided deals would still go through as long as their is some sort of explanation for it

I am for implementing a veto

You keep bitching about the league. You could always go join Chute and Ice in their league if you arent happy here
you could go fuck people over and sell em insurance plans. Then when they need the $$$ you could stiff em and not pay. Oh , wait..... u already do. My bad

biggamer3

EOG Master

You keep bitching about the league. You could always go join Chute and Ice in their league if you arent happy here
I swear this kid is mildly retarded. I would boot him right now from league for Timely chubby friend

Also that sig of his shows what a fucker he is. The only real life person he knows from these boards and he is trashing him with each post, what a fuckskull

Timetopay

EOG Master

you could go fuck people over and sell em insurance plans. Then when they need the $$$ you could stiff em and not pay. Oh , wait..... u already do. My bad

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cee this was so bad it was funnies

Then what can the flex be? :LMAO

You're not this stupid in real life I hope. How do you even survive in the real world?

you're not this stupid are u?

2 1st baseman - 1 outfielder = 3 hitters

2 rps and 1 sp = 3

2 sps 1 rp = 3

Not tough to figure out

biggamer3

EOG Master

huh, what the fuck does this even mean? get the fuck out of this league you backstabbing whore

Timetopay

EOG Master

you're not this stupid are u?

2 1st baseman - 1 outfielder = 3 hitters

2 rps and 1 sp = 3

2 sps 1 rp = 3

Not tough to figure out

Its hard to figure out because no one in the history of this league ever said anything close to that