Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Timely I honestly feel i am hearing Cee whine about the draft order.

Thought u had stones. I have been 12th pick 4 drafts in a row. All 4 we have had I somehow got last pick.

Playoffs each one.

Man the f up.
I dont understand why its a snake order. Cee told me about the flex rule and about how the draft would go. The team that picks at #12, gets to pick 4 players in a row, then it jumps to #6 for 3 picks and then goes reverse snake to #1 and so on.

Timetopay

EOG Master

looks like a bunch of keeps that were put together by a team co-commished by Stephenia and 5 star :finger004

Tripp lets be real

Halladay > Beckett
Ubaldo > Lester
Haren > JJ
Reyes > Pedroia
Fielder > Mccutch

Where do you win exactly?

Timetopay

EOG Master

looks like a bunch of keeps that were put together by a team co-commished by Stephenia and 5 star :finger004

Tripp lets be real

Halladay > Beckett
Ubaldo > Lester
Haren > JJ
Reyes > Pedroia
Fielder > Mccutch

rjt721

EOG Master

Also, why did RJT have to do the draft order? He's the commish and can manipulate it. Why didn't we just do it the way we did last years random order? Someone posts #1-12 randomly in a row, and someone else posts 12 names randomly in a row at the same time and then we match them up. Just not real comfortable with RJ running the draft and the league - seems dangerous. :yay
That's exactly what I did. You think it's a coincidence I got top pick and Tuck is last?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont understand why its a snake order. Cee told me about the flex rule and about how the draft would go. The team that picks at #12, gets to pick 4 players in a row, then it jumps to #6 for 3 picks and then goes reverse snake to #1 and so on.

wtf are u talking about?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Alright, I'm done fucking with you RJ. I don't care about the draft order and knew we were doing random - just got bored before work and felt like putting my Cee hat on. 10th pick does blow though, fuck. I do think we should seriously consider the Viejo thing though - as long as no one else has an issue with it. Right after we all declare our 5, Viejo gets 1st and 2nd dibs on whoever gets dropped from rosters.

I thought the planning my draft thing was pure comedic genius. Thanks for taking notice. :houra aids

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol this made me laugh.

Draft a month away, we don't even know what players are in the pool yet and Timely is "planning" his draft. :LMAO

That deserves a "you can't make this shit up."
he does more extensive research though then us, we cant exactly be following all the players exercise routines as well as Timely can

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp lets be real

Halladay > Beckett
Ubaldo > Lester
Haren > JJ
Reyes > Pedroia
Fielder > Mccutch

Want sides on my 5 vs your 5 for the year? Seems like a sweet deal for the stallions. 12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp lets be real

Halladay > Beckett
Ubaldo > Lester
Haren > JJ
Reyes > Pedroia
Fielder > Mccutch

in fairness you have to match up your best to his best not where you would win the matchups

Halladay>Ubaldo
Lester>Haren
JJ>Beckett
Ped>reyes
Fielder>=Mccutch

Timetopay

EOG Master

Want sides on my 5 vs your 5 for the year? Seems like a sweet deal for the stallions. 12io4j2w90

Tripp thats a dumb side as both of us wont have most those guys but midseason.

My team will be better than Tripps team = fact

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Uh oh, TTP and tripp are going to combined teams and scam us all - that's why TTP won't do a points side with him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i love tripper and dont feel like keep taking his money.

he could have had his retirement paid if he didnt have to keep sendin me money all these years

Those were pretty decent offers MC/Tripper.

I'm not really looking to lower the quality of my pitching keeps tho

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i could really careless where i draft, but if we voted on something thats how it should be regardless when the vote was done...The whole people voted because of what position they were in is rediculious as there was no advantage to random or reverse if that was the case...There were equally amount of people who were in the top of the league as the bottom..People saying they would change votes now is redicuilous to say the least, if people felt "reverse" was an issue, then it clearly could have been revoted on this year and if it was overturned be put into effect the folllowing season..A few people bitching shouldnt have been enough to just change it up, but if thats how its gonna be, there is zero reasons to vote on anything in the future as it clearly dont matter of the outcome..

Looking forward to the slowdraft

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i could really careless where i draft, but if we voted on something thats how it should be regardless when the vote was done...The whole people voted because of what position they were in is rediculious as there was no advantage to random or reverse if that was the case...There were equally amount of people who were in the top of the league as the bottom..People saying they would change votes now is redicuilous to say the least, if people felt "reverse" was an issue, then it clearly could have been revoted on this year and if it was overturned be put into effect the folllowing season..A few people bitching shouldnt have been enough to just change it up, but if thats how its gonna be, there is zero reasons to vote on anything in the future as it clearly dont matter of the outcome..

Looking forward to the slowdraft

Agree with you here, and I'm just done voting. No big deal, as the votes don't matter anyway.

One of the people bitching was the commissioner so don't forget that :btj:.

When is the money due by? I told everyone I'm not sending until the last second possible, so I need to know that so I don't get booted. :yay

Tuckman

Uh Poster

OK, I'll send it at 11:59 PM on March 1st to your pay-pal account - I guess I can wait until 1:59 AM here because you live in Vegas. :houra

i am gonna change my paypal at 11:55 to out going only and bam your locked out :finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAO i never even thought about it till u said this and looked who it was, bam!
I am the ultimate ghost finder, but if he pays tripper and stops calling people idiots and faggots all the time he's fine in my book. I texted Kinger about it the other day.