Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yeah hard to talk now about the draft because it will be like guys are trying to get players but u getting utley with cano just to try and trade one 2938u4ji23

heyward makes more sense but i need an OF too so feel free to just take Randy Wolf

biggamer3

EOG Master

I would love to have Utley as a DH

And since when is it frowned upon to load up on elite talent at a position short of it?

Timetopay

EOG Master

feel free and enjoy another 10-12 season

i aint takin him if he comes to me regardless

Have my eyes on 3 other guys

biggamer3

EOG Master

I dont really want utley but from Latos,Utley and Heyword I really dont give a fuck with any of them

Timetopay

EOG Master

First off I think Latos is being kept and Oz being let go.

I think saying 3 guys i want my lead RJ to finally pick a good player and want him to fail again

rjt721

EOG Master

I wouldn't take Latos. Pads will average 0 runs per game this year. Maybe Liriano but he scares me. I don't like Weaver but would probably take him to trade him.

Taking Heyward wouldn't make much sense with 2 OF but tough to pass him up. I bet Mo keeps him anyway.

TN should let go of Carp imo.

I'd take Beckett but he'll still be there in round 9. Oh wait, someone is keeping him. :fuck:

I wouldn't take Latos. Pads will average 0 runs per game this year. Maybe Liriano but he scares me. I don't like Weaver but would probably take him to trade him.

Taking Heyward wouldn't make much sense with 2 OF but tough to pass him up. I bet Mo keeps him anyway.

I'd take Beckett but he'll still be there in round 9. Oh wait, someone is keeping him. :fuck:

No worries cee bell shuts it down

I'm glad i don't hafta face TN every game this season. Hopefully his brother TTP doesn't F me up also. Will be like the good ole days then :(

Timetopay

EOG Master

So then who u takin goof?

Beckett will be better than atleast one of your goof pitcher keeps and probably both

Timetopay

EOG Master

may be yahoo or sportsline

h2h

regular rules - nothing crazy

just some guys from there not over here who want a shot at the champ :finger004