Free Lobster tonight...

compinchee

EOG Member
Re: Free Lobster tonight...

Bufflao jeff did. i told her it sounded strange as you do not frequent there. your VIP and that is not VIP.
how are you.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just had a great lunch with SBR John, Bernardo, and jfhst18 at the Time Out Tavern...good food and conversation....

Viejo.. Who introduced you to SBR John..do you remember??..Glad to here all is well down that way..Sounds like fun..

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I don't know what the big deal is, I've had lobster three times during my 2 week stay at the Silverton. Just got back tonight.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

the old legend, vd, took me to lunch yesterday.
good company, only person missing was big bad kelly.
that should be remedied shortly.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

If you like coffee or bananas, Costa Rica is for you. The Costa Rican food was average, in my opinion, except for the high-end restaurants frequented by Bernie, Willy Loman and Richard Jones.

rainbow

EOG Master

If you like coffee or bananas, Costa Rica is for you. The Costa Rican food was average, in my opinion, except for the high-end restaurants frequented by Bernie, Willy Loman and Richard Jones.

The baby back ribs are good at Tony Romans.....

rainbow

EOG Master

Excellent Italian restraunt in Escazu if you like Italian food... Cerutti restraunt..... expensive but the food is real good.......

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

many excellet choices to eat. no longer cheap, however. this place is getting more expensive by the year.
what you receive for your buck, like service, courtesy, etc., below par.