Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

shares Dirty's views
What is with people wanting to go against the grain on obvious things?

As for Dirty's funny stuff - he had Bird on there ahead of Jordan. Jordan scored more points, had more assists, more steals, more blocks, more rebounds, and shot a higher % from the field - only thing Larry had on him was 3 point shooting and FT shooting.

Oh he had more rings and MVP's too. No big deal.

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah some people feel smarter going against the grain. That's why Cee acts like such a retard here, since he is going against the grain of "normalcy"

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT when do you have secret love talks with Mo about his keepers?

lol

I texted him few days ago to give reminder to accept the league invite. He said he's been sick and hasn't had time to check email. He somehow found the time to text me about 10 times regarding keepers. Now I know YOYOMAMA's strategy. :cocktail

Timetopay

EOG Master

I hope we can go back to these some day

04-20-10 03:31 AM #6
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Cee<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Hopefully size doesnt really matter <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Aug 20, 2005 </DD><DT>Location <DD>PA </DD><DT>Posts <DD>16,057 </DD></DL>

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: ;)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->didley always wins!
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

I texted him few days ago to give reminder to accept the league invite. He said he's been sick and hasn't had time to check email. He somehow found the time to text me about 10 times regarding keepers. Now I know YOYOMAMA's strategy. :cocktail

Breaks if u could pull off a three way text with Mo and Gyno right now it would be classic

I hope we can go back to these some day

04-20-10 03:31 AM #6
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Cee<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Hopefully size doesnt really matter <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Aug 20, 2005 </DD><DT>Location <DD>PA </DD><DT>Posts <DD>16,057 </DD></DL>

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: ;)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->didley always wins!
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

His list of places to post shrinks every year (pun intended)

Pretty soon he will be outta options

Anyone know how to hide avatars? I'd rather see rogues avatar of gay guys than gamers max

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee some of those old posts u made to didley are tough to read now.

You regret you kind of following blindly?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Did anyone text Joey? I don't feel like turning my old phone on, looking up Joey's number, and texting him. Someone else do it.

rjt721

EOG Master

Guys want to pick their keepers now?

Think TN, Mo and Joey only guys who haven't done so.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I can't pick my keepers yet, if miggy is sent to rehab for some time period noway can I keep him

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer, you ever play in any high stakes leagues?
Nothing crazy, just like a million each year

best is playing in leagues with jews from my neighborhood who are huge jets homers. I got all the studs in foots while they scraped up Shonn Green round 2 and other clowns