Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Went out for a couple drinks after work for the first time in a while and had RJ's sister (some Asian girl) try and have me take her home. Instead, I pushed her off on a buddy I was boozing with and life is great.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Huh, no Bell? Cee talks up Bell forever and now doesn't keep him? Instead he keeps a guy who is going to get sent down to the minors this year? Great stuff.

I was looking at OF and didn't wanna get stuck with drew stubbs as my #1 OF. All the lists i saw had stanton > ells so not sure what everyone is talking about

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I was looking at OF and didn't wanna get stuck with drew stubbs as my #1 OF. All the lists i saw had stanton > ells so not sure what everyone is talking about
Not in a league that's -1 for K's. My lord, he'll be lucky to crack 300 points.

tripp

EOG Master

stubbs is probably just as good as Stanton for this league to be honest.

Howard mashes every year and puts up nutty numbers, but he wasn't even a top 10 1b last year because of K's.

With Stanton you'll get similar K numbers but nowhere near the production of a Ryan Howard, in a worse lineup playing in a tougher ballpark.

You'll be able to draft Stanton in round 10 if you truly want him

rjt721

EOG Master

Ells/Stanton sides for any number you want. 91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee, you got the wrong FLA OF. Want me to drop Logan Morrison so you can keep him instead?

stubbs is probably just as good as Stanton for this league to be honest.

Howard mashes every year and puts up nutty numbers, but he wasn't even a top 10 1b last year because of K's.

With Stanton you'll get similar K numbers but nowhere near the production of a Ryan Howard, in a worse lineup playing in a tougher ballpark.

You'll be able to draft Stanton in round 10 if you truly want him

Good analysis. Will be interesting to see how it plays out imo

I see stanton going before bell in the draft. So it's all good

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Off to work again - I cracked a bottle over my head while throwing garbage out yesterday (tried to quick life the can because it was heavy as hell and the bottles flew up and came down on my head) and I have had a horrendous headache all day. Fuck my life. See you queers later - I'll trade you Mark Reynolds too Cee so you can have a team full of K-men.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cee is actually keeping Stanton and he was ripping me? This is worse then Heath Bell, this is priceless.

Tuck, he's no A-rod but maybe someday he can be.

RJ - Logan isn't 21 years old and projected to be the next miggie is he?

tripp

EOG Master

Is Stanton even a keeper in a NL East only league?

Funny thing is, he probably isn't.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Cee,

Why not trade 2 for 1 with Mo or someone?

Stanton you can get in round 5 of the draft, no?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

keeping marcum would be a better idea than giving up someone like felix to mo to land a votto/liriano type package.

Doesnt have to be Felix. Who's his other SP?

Maybe that SP for Weaver or Liriano and Tulo or Votto

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

RJ are you ever going to pay for fantasy? God damn, you're making me nervous. Is someone paying for you? I hope so, and if they are they owe $500. That MF better get it in - is it MC? Mo? Whoever it is, get your shit together before the debt police come attacking. LOL, just fucking with you homos.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Its funny all these fucksticks have all these things to say to the two defending champs. Stanton and Beckett no good for these clowns holding on to kemp,mccutchen,and gallardo.

cant make this shit up

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Its funny all these fucksticks have all these things to say to the two defending champs. Stanton and Beckett no good for these clowns holding on to kemp,mccutchen,and gallardo.

cant make this shit up
I'll take Kemp and give you Stanton for $200 if you want. (The biggest side I'll accept)

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

the same guy who just said why would we pay two weeks early is now wondering why everyone hasnt paid2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah tuck and will consider it. sounds like a plan but let me see where we are definately playin

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Responded TTP - I know you're short and really struggling to sell the cookies. Think about what I'm saying, I can go to church and get 100 girls together to sell them so your girl doesn't get kicked out of girl scouts - trust me on this one.