BRACKET BUSTER

Ned

EOG Veteran
I haven't been here for a longtime since my threads were hijacked and the powers to be at EOG failed to get rid of the bad eggs after many notices. They finally did I guess after I left.

I'm here because I have had several e-mails regarding the Bracketbuster system, and will I be posting it here.

The answer sadly, is no. I'm done here, after several bad experiences trying to help, only to get 0 support at EOG.

I have made countless changes to the system, because I could see where the numbers were getting weak, and have changed it considerably. Further resasrch shows better angles to attack, and some that have run their course.

Just putting this out there for those that want to resurrect what happened last year, and play it status quo. If you chose to good luck, but I would caution and advise otherwise.

best of luck to all the good people here!

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: BRACKET BUSTER

New owner, different folks, vastly different vision. You ought to give those changes some thought. But, hey, if not, we'll all get along just fine without the system.

Blondie

EOG Master

Dang, I was about to welcome you back Ned, sorry to see you not posting here.

Things have died down on the hijacking front, and with not as much going on down here it should be pretty easy to keep an eye on your threads

Hope you will reconsider..

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Wish you would reconsider. It's the one day in college baskets during regular season I care about.

EOG replies have (I believe) been less vicious the past 3-4 months.

Hope to see you soon.

wampas

EOG Member

Sorry to hear this Ned. Was looking forward to BB weekend. Wish you would reconsider for your followers

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast

I haven't been here for a longtime since my threads were hijacked and the powers to be at EOG failed to get rid of the bad eggs after many notices. They finally did I guess after I left.

I'm here because I have had several e-mails regarding the Bracketbuster system, and will I be posting it here.

The answer sadly, is no. I'm done here, after several bad experiences trying to help, only to get 0 support at EOG.

I have made countless changes to the system, because I could see where the numbers were getting weak, and have changed it considerably. Further resasrch shows better angles to attack, and some that have run their course.

Just putting this out there for those that want to resurrect what happened last year, and play it status quo. If you chose to good luck, but I would caution and advise otherwise.

What an asshole.

colorado

EOG Member

i would sure like to see your info, ive had good success in the past reading your posts, but i understand why your hesitant, lots of haters at this site, still, would like to see your system

Ned

EOG Veteran

What an asshole.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

see what I mean

Blondie

EOG Master

Ned,

Now this is a bit much. You have a moderator that has posted twice in your thread.

It would be nice to see you here but if you choose not to then good luck wherever you choose to.

Ned

EOG Veteran

If you want her I can arrange that<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

serious? You know her?

Ned

EOG Veteran

I'll find her on my own lol, she can spend the money while I sit here 15 hours a day making sure she has it to spend:)

Ned

EOG Veteran

I'm more of a hands on guy though, so although cheaper, very ineffective lol

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Friday bracketbuster: Best to be careful here, as I believe the opening night has not been as strong as the full Saturday slate.

Good luck all.

hoopsman

EOG Member

Ned,

Thanks so much for sending me the updated bracketbuster plays.
This is a lot of plays!
Thanks!

Ned

EOG Veteran

I see someone is trying to duplicate from last year's bracket buster in another forum, wow are they in for a big surprise, completely changed things

frisky

EOG Member

hi Ned, was one of your followers last year-and did make a donation, was wondering how a guy can get your bracket buster system-thanks

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

6-0 today thru the 1PM games

I can't see evidence of 6-0. Miami Ohio was not +10 at game time. Also not clear on the short favorites. Unfortunately Ned, I was hoping for clarification but I guess I'm not part of the "good list" here.

Good luck the rest of the way.

frisky

EOG Member

I can't see evidence of 6-0. Miami Ohio was not +10 at game time. Also not clear on the short favorites. Unfortunately Ned, I was hoping for clarification but I guess I'm not part of the "good list" here.

Good luck the rest of the way.
AGREED TIM

munson15

I want winners...

Holy shit, I thought the system was scuttled so I didn't even look. How'd you guys do the rest of the weekend?

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Results from Ned's "original" system for 2011 (with amendments that he has shared with the forum) :

Play OVER totals that are under 144.5.................31-17-1

Road dogs from +1 to +3.5................................7-10

Unlined Teams....................................................5-10
(in the original system, but edited out last year)

Double-digit dogs...............................................DNP

Ned

EOG Veteran

Ned,

Now this is a bit much. You have a moderator that has posted twice in your thread.

It would be nice to see you here but if you choose not to then good luck wherever you choose to.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Where you get all these nice avatars? I love mine, but you have a nice new one Blondie

Tuckman

Uh Poster

either post the plays here or not, we will keep the thread cleaned up..If u choose not to then dont sit here and tout your success about posting them elsewhere, seems pointless for EOG to let you do that..

GL with whatever u decide