Monday's Picks, Line Moves, and InGame Thread

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Monday's Picks, Line Moves, and InGame Thread

Just an fyi from the newspaper down here in these parts...furman is at ut chatt tonight, and ut chatt is at full strength for the first time in weeks. Flu bug and suspensions were the culprits. Furman has not played in a week and all I have read is about them getting their 20th win for the first time in 17 seasons. Not sure myself how well a team can play together first time out with everyone back but I can see furman being sluggish for sure.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Just an fyi from the newspaper down here in these parts...furman is at ut chatt tonight, and ut chatt is at full strength for the first time in weeks. Flu bug and suspensions were the culprits. Furman has not played in a week and all I have read is about them getting their 20th win for the first time in 17 seasons. Not sure myself how well a team can play together first time out with everyone back but I can see furman being sluggish for sure.
The "ghosts" of Frank Selvy.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

1st half

Utep -4.5

early start times today in NCAAB and NHL

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

The "ghosts" of Frank Selvy.

nice trivia... only d1 player to score a hundy. hit a half courter at the buzzer. i think he was like 40 of 66 or something like that and it also was the first televised game in SC the year was 1954. There was a big write up a few years ago when it was the fifty year anniversary. I would NEVER of known any of this if i lived any where else.

gonna take ut chat +4.5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the info, AA.