Blondie - Get your Avitar back dam it

Poppa K

EOG Member
Re: Blondie - Get your Avitar back dam it

Ned down in the CBB section has it now :)

I know... Get it back...That Avitar does not belong on a "Ned's" member profile. No disrespect intended for Ned, but common Blondie...you are ruining my entire fantasy world here... Commom now... get it back...

Wade

EOG Master

we needed a change. i picked out a good avatar for blondie. handsome man right here.

Poppa K

EOG Member

we needed a change. i picked out a good avatar for blondie. handsome man right here.

Hussle...With all due respect. Never once did I jump into one of your threads. Please keep your bullshat ideas, nasty comments and un-American propaganda out of my posts. Last I looked, I thought you were gonna off yourself. Was actually kinda lookin forward to your crap not polluting up the site anymore. Lemme know if you need a few good ideas. I'd be more than willing to point you in the right direction. a simple .357 :shoot:Round into the pallet of the roof of your mouth works great if you want quick. Let me know if you need ideas for slow, painful and sure...

I really don't want to start a piXXing match here, but I really would like you to keep your garbage posts and propaganda out of my threads.

Last edited:

Blondie

EOG Master

I know... Get it back...That Avitar does not belong on a "Ned's" member profile. No disrespect intended for Ned, but common Blondie...you are ruining my entire fantasy world here... Commom now... get it back...

I will try to look through my files tomorrow and see what else I can put up there for ya Poppa :)

Blondie

EOG Master

I agree that I need one munson.

It feels strange not having one...

munson15

I want winners...

The girl with the bouncing boobies is my favorite, you know that!:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Rainbow...

Not sure but I am guessing most people won't even notice the guy in the chair. :blink:

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow...

Not sure but I am guessing most people won't even notice the guy in the chair. :blink:
No, but I defintely would like to see her face so I would know if I had to put a sack over her face......

Poppa K

EOG Member

How's this one while you wait for a new boobs one?

Blondie, your efforts are so appreciated. It's still just not the same. I think you need to talk Ned into giving the original back and we can find a way to make it right with Ned. If Ned is as fond of her as he says, it will give me good cause to come visit your threads more often.

Again, very appreciated. Please don't think for a second that it is not. I (sounds like we) want your old avitar back where it belongs... 12io4j2w90

Hope you have a great Monday! I just got done shoveling out and the truck came by and plowed me back in. So much for my shower... Here we go again.. Common Spring...

Last edited:

Poppa K

EOG Member

Bump ... Common Blondie, don't make me beg... Shoot, I'm already feeling like a stalker... :+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Have one at home vomiting today so looks like it might be tomorrow before I even work with avatars hun...

Vance

EOG Senior Member

i miss bouncing boobs too..........anyone know where theres is site with lots of them?