(NBA ALL STAR WEEK FACTS) BY BEANTOWNJIM

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE NIGERIAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION FOR CLOSE TO 34 YEARS I HAVE SEEN IT ALL.I COULD HIT YOU WITH SOME FACTS THAT YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE.BOYS HERE ARE BEANTOWNJIMS TOP 5 FACTS ABOUT THE NIGERIAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION ALL STAR WEEK.BOYS THESE ARE FACTS THAT I HAVE RESEARCHED OVER 30 YEARS.

THIS IS MY TOP 5 FACTS OR DID YOU KNOW IF YOU PREFER :btj:

#5 DID YOU KNOW THAT 25% OF THE NBA PLAYERS WILL FATHER A KEED DURING ALL STAR WEEK.HALF WILL BE INTERRACIAL KEEDS AND SINGLE PARENTS

#4 DID YOU KNOW THAT DRUG DEALERS BUY 50% MORE DOPE FOR THE OVERPAYED JANITORS DURING ALL STAR WEEK.ITS THE BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR DRUG DEALERS ALL STAR WEEKEND.

#3 DID YOU KNOW THAT CADILLAC DEALERS ORDERS INCREASE 40% DURING ALL STAR WEEK.YOU NEED THE CADDY FOR NBA STATUS.YOU SHOW ME A SUCCESSFULL NIGERIAN AND I'LL SHOW YOU A CADDILAC.

#2 DID YOU KNOW THAT BURGER KING ORDERS WILL INCREASE 50% DURING THE ALL STAR WEEK ITS AMAZING YOU HAVE THESE GREAT ATHLETES WHO STAY AT THE RITZ CARLTON AT EVERY CITY WHERE THEY PLAY BUT DO YOU THINK THEY EAT AT THE HOTEL :LMAO NO THEY GO OUT AND EAT BURGER KING AND GREASY SHIT.THEY COULD ORDER FILET MIGNON BUT NO THEY PREFER BURGER KING ITS UNBELIEVABLE NIGERIAN LOVE FAST FOOD.

#1 DID YOU KNOW THE NUMBER 1 FACT BOYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT I HAVE STUDIED THIS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.PAY ATTENTION FELLAS AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY.
DID YOU KNOW THAT 80% OF ALL GAMES AFTER THE ALL STAR WEEK OFF GO UNDER THERE FIRST TIME OUT.THE NIGERIANS COME BACK RUSTY OVER SEXED,FAT FROM EATING BURGER KING AFTER SMOKING THERE MARI-WANNA,LAZY FROM DRIVING AROUND IN THERE NEW CADDIES.BOYS THIS IS A FACT 80% OFF ALL THE NBA GAMES AFTER THE ALL STAR WEEK GO UNDER.I HAVE RESEARCHED THIS FOR OVER 30 YEARS NOBODY CAN DISPUTE MY FACTS.

BET THE UNDER IN ALL NBA GAMES BOTH TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY THE LAZY BUMS WILL COME BACK FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE ITS JUST FACTS BOYS.

BEANTOWNJIM HAS SPENT THE BETTER PART OF 30 YEARS RESEARCHING THESE FACTS :btj:

baller318

EOG Member
Re: (NBA ALL STAR WEEK FACTS) BY BEANTOWNJIM

````````` All-Star Saturday draws its most viewers ever <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

TNT says its coverage drew 23 percent more viewers than its previous record of 6.5 million in 2009. Highlighted by Clippers rookie Blake Griffin leaping over a car to win the slam dunk contest, drew a 4.4 national rating, a 13 percent increase over the 3.9 in 2009. <o:p></o:p>

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

great news from bj jeeem................cant wait for tomorrow........glad to have you back posting................gl

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

You forgot about going to clubs at night and banging white broads later, Jeem. :btj:

Does anybody have the actual record of this over say the last 10 years ?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

No wonder there were so many badly missed shots early in this game.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

DOUG WHAT DO YOU THINK I MAKE UP STATS I HAVE RESEARCHED THIS FOR 30 YEARS.

DOUG BACK WHEN YOU WERE DELIVERING MAIL AND YOU WENT ON VACATION FOR 6 DAYS THEN YOU HAD TO GO BACK TO WORK WERE YOU RUSTY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS OR DID YOU GRAB YOUR BAG AND GO OUT RUNNING :LMAO WELL ITS THE SAMETHING WITH THESE PUNKS IN THE NBA THEY HAD 6 DAYS OFF THEY ARE LAZY RIGHT NOW AND ARE GOING TO COME BACK SLOWER AND OUT OF SHAPE.

THIS IS HUMAN NATURE BOYS YOU LOSE YOUR RYTHEM WHEN YOU TAKE TIME OFF.

DOUG WERE YOU A BETTER MAILMAN BEFORE OR AFTER YOU WENT ON VACATION 6 DAYS OFF IS A LONG TIME :LMAO

02-21-11 05:17 PM #18
BEANTOWNJIM

I GRIN WHEN I WIN <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Aug 22, 2005</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>4,717</dd></dl>

Re: Meeting with BetPhoenix this week..

DOUG I RESEARCH THIS WHAT THE F-CK DO YOU THINK I MAKE THINGS UP.I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.AFATER THE ALLSTAR GAME THESE OVERPAID JANITORS COME BACK RUSTY ND OUT OF SHAPE YOU GIVE YOUNG NIGERIANS 6 DAYS OFF AND THEY PARTY AND CHASE BROADS ALL DAY LONG.

MORE KEEDS ARE BORN DURING ALLSTAR WEEKEND THAN ANY OTHER TIME THIS IS A FACT THAT CANT BE DISPUTED 12io4j2w90

02-21-11 05:17 PM #18
BEANTOWNJIM

I GRIN WHEN I WIN <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Aug 22, 2005</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>4,717</dd></dl>

Re: Meeting with BetPhoenix this week..

DOUG I RESEARCH THIS WHAT THE F-CK DO YOU THINK I MAKE THINGS UP.I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.AFATER THE ALLSTAR GAME THESE OVERPAID JANITORS COME BACK RUSTY ND OUT OF SHAPE YOU GIVE YOUNG NIGERIANS 6 DAYS OFF AND THEY PARTY AND CHASE BROADS ALL DAY LONG.

MORE KEEDS ARE BORN DURING ALLSTAR WEEKEND THAN ANY OTHER TIME THIS IS A FACT THAT CANT BE DISPUTED 12io4j2w90

I'll dispute that, where is your source ?

I think you meant conceived, not born ? Perhaps among the few hundred black men in the NBA, I could buy that, I don't see where you would get that data, though....or why you would care ?

Blacks are about 13% of the 300+ million people in this country, maybe 300 or so black guys in the NBA. Those boys must be very busy if they cause a pregnancy wave over a long weekend.....or does every Black ( and White) fuck like rabbits on this weekend to produce this wave of babies. To be born on 2/19 you're actually looking at fvcking around May 19th.

What we need is babies born around 11/19.....oddly close to my birthdate.....I know my parents were not NBA fans.

I can buy a spike in NBA babies around 11/19.....why not ? Seems logical enough to me.

DOUG WHAT DO YOU THINK I MAKE UP STATS I HAVE RESEARCHED THIS FOR 30 YEARS.

DOUG BACK WHEN YOU WERE DELIVERING MAIL AND YOU WENT ON VACATION FOR 6 DAYS THEN YOU HAD TO GO BACK TO WORK WERE YOU RUSTY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS OR DID YOU GRAB YOUR BAG AND GO OUT RUNNING :LMAO WELL ITS THE SAMETHING WITH THESE PUNKS IN THE NBA THEY HAD 6 DAYS OFF THEY ARE LAZY RIGHT NOW AND ARE GOING TO COME BACK SLOWER AND OUT OF SHAPE.

THIS IS HUMAN NATURE BOYS YOU LOSE YOUR RYTHEM WHEN YOU TAKE TIME OFF.

DOUG WERE YOU A BETTER MAILMAN BEFORE OR AFTER YOU WENT ON VACATION 6 DAYS OFF IS A LONG TIME :LMAO

I was an inside employee ( mail handler) on graveyard shift, not a carrier. It wasn't like being an elite athlete trying to get used to doing something as physical as playing NBA ball after a week off. Mail carrier is not easy ( depending on the assignment), some walk a lot, other routes are cake ( rural routes). The benefit to being a carrier is you get out of the nuthouse ( the Post office) and spend 75% of your time alone and free....that might suck in Boston in the winter, but is good in San Diego.

Carrier is good because you get out of the place, but they work hard ( some of them). Mailhandlers often work fairly hard. Clerks have it pretty easy. The best Postal job is Custodian, usually a veteran with something like a hearing disability. You still make like 85-95 % of Mailhandler/ carrier money, and nobody even notices if you're there or not, or what your doing.

The Postmaster doesn't care what you do....he's worried about getting the mail delivered, empty the trash can in in his office daily, and you're golden.

I'd be refreshed after a week off compared to the other guys working 60 hours a week and driving an hour each way to work on top of that... no problem getting back and being" rusty".

JEEM< If you took a cruise for a week and didn't drive.....could you drive your truck home from the airport OK, or would you have forgotten how to drive ?

#1 DID YOU KNOW THE NUMBER 1 FACT BOYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT I HAVE STUDIED THIS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.PAY ATTENTION FELLAS AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY.
DID YOU KNOW THAT 80% OF ALL GAMES AFTER THE ALL STAR WEEK OFF GO UNDER THERE FIRST TIME OUT.THE NIGERIANS COME BACK RUSTY OVER SEXED,FAT FROM EATING BURGER KING AFTER SMOKING THERE MARI-WANNA,LAZY FROM DRIVING AROUND IN THERE NEW CADDIES.BOYS THIS IS A FACT 80% OFF ALL THE NBA GAMES AFTER THE ALL STAR WEEK GO UNDER.I HAVE RESEARCHED THIS FOR OVER 30 YEARS NOBODY CAN DISPUTE MY FACTS.

BET THE UNDER IN ALL NBA GAMES BOTH TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY THE LAZY BUMS WILL COME BACK FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE ITS JUST FACTS BOYS.

BEANTOWNJIM HAS SPENT THE BETTER PART OF 30 YEARS RESEARCHING THESE FACTS :btj:

show me 80% under stats for the last 2-3-5-8-11-15 years, whatever . you should be doing great

I decided to give this a shot today ( half unit bets) but I twisted it to taking the 1st half under. I figure they might work off the rust by halftime and take it slow in the first half ?

I wish I had data on this, but it seems reasonable.

DotPark

EOG Addicted

Applied these facts to the Hawks/Lakers game which should be given added weight for future consideration. Play the Under in the city where the game was held.

Applied these facts to the Hawks/Lakers game which should be given added weight for future consideration. Play the Under in the city where the game was held.

real small sample on that one. La has the two teams there but say it was in Phoenix , Miami, etc. Those teams could be on the road after the break.

and why the under moreso in the city where the game was ?

Looks like most games went over also, the early ones did.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SMALL SAMPLE DOUG MORE GAMES TONIGHT YOU WILL SEE :btj:

I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE SO MANY GAMES GO OVER ESPECIALLY DETROIT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT.

I LOOK FOR A LOT OF UNDERS TONIGHT 12io4j2w90

I GRIN :btj: WHEN I WIN

SMALL SAMPLE DOUG MORE GAMES TONIGHT YOU WILL SEE :btj:

I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE SO MANY GAMES GO OVER ESPECIALLY DETROIT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT.

I LOOK FOR A LOT OF UNDERS TONIGHT 12io4j2w90

I GRIN :btj: WHEN I WIN

OK, yesterday I believe was 6-3 for overs. There are 12 games today, you say bet them all under, right ?

The only game where both teams didn't play yet is Utah/ dallas

Det/ Indy and Memphis/ Minn all played yesterday. Are you still taking them under ?

With the other 9 games one team played yesterday, the other did not.

So what's the plan, Jeem ?

still all 12 unders ?

I'm not going to do this tonight, I doubt Jeem will either.

I can't see him playing 12 NBA unders in one night.

I see 9-3 on weds to the over. That makes 15-6 on the overs for the two days !