REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Only thing I feel bad about is Bricks kids college fund I pissed away on that play.....the other 2 involved can kiss my ass!!!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Even boys

Nice to see you in here Teddy :)

Are you feeling feisty tonight?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'll show up at the SP Bash and will knock two posters out with two punches total......Like Ronnie from Jersey shore, One punch kid...One Punch!!!!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO

Check in the asylum Meatman thread about Richard Jones

Consider it an early Christmas present :kiss

Teddy kgb

Banned

Ok. I'll check it out.....But I might go after #40k tonight!!!! Even if I have to count bottles off the wall.

10,000 bottles of beer on the wall 10,00 of beers, take one off and pass it around....Good Grief...NM

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Word coming down from the official scorers that Velvet "the charbster" jr has been disqualified from the race to post 30k due to abusing his mod position and circumventing the 1 post every 15 seconds feature that all others had to follow and therefor the official winner is Brick "jarjarjar" ShitHouse.

Congrats on getting post 30k ShitHouse. :yay

Teddy kgb

Banned

King and Blondie, I hear you both and love you both but I never had a beef with meatman.....Someone's else's fight, not mine.

Blondie

EOG Master

Alright...

Just thought you might like some fun tonight while we were all busy and not around ;)

Blondie

EOG Master

A poster asked me this today...

Ten years ago would I have ever imagined my job consisting of putting up with Meatman calling me names and accusing me of having an affair with a man who is now dead...

Nope sure wouldn't have, but the real question lies with would I be willing to give up all the good memories I have from everything that has happened in between then and now...

diogee

meatwad calling anybody names should be a compliment. He is the typical "pot"

Blondie

EOG Master

I am fat, dumb and a lying bitch according to him

oh and supposedly was "fucking ken"

diogee

See everything fits the pot calling kettle black...meatball is an out of shape slob with 1 shirt, a lying scumbag bitch, and dumber than a box of shit. Oh yeah and he fucks pierre or the other way around...

Word coming down from the official scorers that Velvet "the charbster" jr has been disqualified from the race to post 30k due to abusing his mod position and circumventing the 1 post every 15 seconds feature that all others had to follow and therefor the official winner is Brick "jarjarjar" ShitHouse.

Congrats on getting post 30k ShitHouse. :yay

ty diogee i knew something was up, the 15 second thing did stop me dead in my tracks....stupid charby

See everything fits the pot calling kettle black...meatball is an out of shape slob with 1 shirt, a lying scumbag bitch, and dumber than a box of shit. Oh yeah and he fucks pierre or the other way around...

baby bird too nasty! *3sportspager points