Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I have learned Cee baby talk = -60k means TTP changes his tune just like the other guys.

I have never heard such stupidity as guys acting like losing 60k and paying would be a problem.

You cant make this shit up.

Actually, i worded it that way on purpose. No one else would have a clue what it meant except u. But you can put it down as "baby talk" if it makes ya feel better. I don't spread false rumors so i didn't word it correctly so everyone would see. Make sense? You post the facebook stuff , i don't

rjt721

EOG Master

so u are commish of the league and don't care on league issues. Good thing ttp voted ya in

You don't get that it's not up to me. Notice you never bumped a post where I said I didn't want Chute in. Hmm, wonder why.

I don't want you in the league right now you little faggot and you're still in.

So Cee what do you want to happen

give us your scenario to make this good?

you knew what i wanted weeks ago. I took heat every day for asking chute to be in. So yes, it makes me happy other guys see the light now...

now, the situation is fucked.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The scenarios are this

Chutes in, Mo and Timely are as good as gone

Chutes out and we have 12 teams with a possible of not everyone paying on time.

That seems like the 2 scenarios to me.

Something needs to be decided one way or another. if this carries out this league will fold.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you questioned my integrity because of a made up situation.

I dont owe the money so why would i flip flop because of that???

Trust me on this as i said earlier the information is 100% false and the guys i have played with over the years love my action as i lose and i pay.

Anywho my stance changed cause i see chute wants back in. Same way i changed my stance on MC and Mo when they wanted to get in

You don't get that it's not up to me. Notice you never bumped a post where I said I didn't want Chute in. Hmm, wonder why.

I don't want you in the league right now you little faggot and you're still in.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO hey didley jr.

you questioned my integrity because of a made up situation.

I dont owe the money so why would i flip flop because of that???

Trust me on this as i said earlier the information is 100% false and the guys i have played with over the years love my action as i lose and i pay.

Anywho my stance changed cause i see chute wants back in. Same way i changed my stance on MC and Mo when they wanted to get in

I didn't question your integrity. If i thought the rumor was true i would have posted it word for word so everyone could understand. I put it in "baby talk" since only me and u would know what it meant. Was just doing a friendly rip since i like ya.

I believe it's false and am not worried on anything . I would vote u for treasurer 100/100 times

The scenarios are this

Chutes in, Mo and Timely are as good as gone

Chutes out and we have 12 teams with a possible of not everyone paying on time.

That seems like the 2 scenarios to me.

Something needs to be decided one way or another. if this carries out this league will fold.

will be fun voting mo out. He will get all our addresses and knock on our doors individually to murder us :yay

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee,

Chute knew weeks ago that he was out. How come he didn't bring it up then? Now we got a problem since his spot is filled.

I think it's ridiculous Mo would quit if Chute is in, but that's his call I guess.

Cee,

Chute knew weeks ago that he was out. How come he didn't bring it up then? Now we got a problem since his spot is filled.

I think it's ridiculous Mo would quit if Chute is in, but that's his call I guess.

I don't know. Tuck seems to think i told chute he was out yesterday or something. I didn't even know chute talked to anyone or was in the thread til today. He's been bumped about his knee not healing right with blows. So prolly just felt like dealing with drama today i guess

Timetopay

EOG Master

I didn't question your integrity. If i thought the rumor was true i would have posted it word for word so everyone could understand. I put it in "baby talk" since only me and u would know what it meant. Was just doing a friendly rip since i like ya.

I believe it's false and am not worried on anything . I would vote u for treasurer 100/100 times

ok. then i will apologize for 2nd time tonight

I just hate straight out lies especially about stuff like money,paying,integrity.

I gave chuter the guys i play with and told him feel free to start threads and ask.

I just have no idea what to do at this point with the league.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I seem to think you just told him, well he said u told him a few days ago, words out of chutes mouth.

rjt721

EOG Master

So I'm reading through some of these drama threads and as I'm reading Mo's "I'm leaving I got kidney issues" thread, the first thing that comes to mind is...no doubt TTP has to be here stirring up shit. And sure enough, right there at the top of the second page, there he is, posting IQ's facebook message or some shit. Dude, you know I love you, but there is no doubt you got serious mommy issues. It’s obvious the way you judge and talk down to women that you don’t personally know while hiding behind a keyboard. I know for sure Mrs. TTP wears the big boy pants in the TTP household. But that was obvious when you set up a girl scout cookie stand on the internet. Boy, you would have went bat crazy if you were around for the RoxyGurl Saga at the Rx.

ok. then i will apologize for 2nd time tonight

I just hate straight out lies especially about stuff like money,paying,integrity.

I gave chuter the guys i play with and told him feel free to start threads and ask.

I just have no idea what to do at this point with the league.

It's cool. You know i had to get in some "rips" for all the shit i talk from u fucks about chutey earlier91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

So I'm reading through some of these drama threads and as I'm reading Mo's "I'm leaving I got kidney issues" thread, the first thing that comes to mind is...no doubt TTP has to be here stirring up shit. And sure enough, right there at the top of the second page, there he is, posting IQ's facebook message or some shit. Dude, you know I love you, but there is no doubt you got serious mommy issues. It’s obvious the way you judge and talk down to women that you don’t personally know while hiding behind a keyboard. I know for sure Mrs. TTP wears the big boy pants in the TTP household. But that was obvious when you set up a girl scout cookie stand on the internet. Boy, you would have went bat crazy if you were around for the RoxyGurl Saga at the Rx.

Just add into this a "friend" is saying I owe more money than just about anyone in forumville:LMAO

Great couple weeks for TTP

I will take this out on the league and beat the fuck out of every squad ... Especially Tripps

U really think I'm lying about what was said to me? I have the email to prove what was said.

no, i don't think u would lie to me. Just said i haven't talked to chute for a week or so until today. He's prolly mistaken on a few days is all.

tripp

EOG Master

imo no way we can get rid of timely. makes no sense.

get rid of one of the most active league members for a guy that has as much posts in this thread as JK?

if you guys want chute in i dont care, have said that from the start it really makes no difference to me as i see both sides to the story of him being in or not. seems like a decent guy, has been in since the start and built some nice keepers, but also not active and made some interesting comments from what has been said about league members. also you know mo and timely have said they are out if he is in.

doesn't matter to me really but needs to be sorted and i dont think we can kick timely out. if chute is really in i think he takes his team and joey takes Mo's unfortunately since tuck has said he is out if chute is in

rjt721

EOG Master

No real decision to make now since more than half the teams still haven't paid.

Even if Chute is in, he hasn't sent enough to cover the 250.

Timetopay

EOG Master

fuck, TTP i will book your action if you really down 60 large :yay

i always tell you guys i lost a shit load. im horrible. action junkie

but i pay. thats over 3 years to two different guys.

Gamer your luck i would finally get a winning streak

Timetopay

EOG Master

get rid of one of the most active league members for a guy that has as much posts in this thread as JK?

if you guys want chute in i dont care, have said that from the start it really makes no difference to me as i see both sides to the story of him being in or not. seems like a decent guy, has been in since the start and built some nice keepers, but also not active and made some interesting comments from what has been said about league members. also you know mo and timely have said they are out if he is in.

doesn't matter to me really but needs to be sorted and i dont think we can kick timely out. if chute is really in i think he takes his team and joey takes Mo's unfortunately since tuck has said he is out if chute is in

all i got to say to that is my keepers are better:yay

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol, probably right, but if you went on a big streak good chance you wouldn't get payed!

i thought timely/mo both said they'd quit if chute is in. Easy decision for me. Vote in chute and whoever leaves on their own, peace.

I won on ttp plays. U must have no discipline since your capping is always good...

biggamer3

EOG Master

No way in fuck Timely is getting the boot. He is GREAT for our league, and who else will let us know about guys ab workouts?

tripp

EOG Master

i thought timely/mo both said they'd quit if chute is in. Easy decision for me. Vote in chute and whoever leaves on their own, peace.

easy decision for you since those are the two guys you probably dislike the most in the league and you are buds with chute.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck now i see what u mean. If chute is in both mo/timely said they'd quit?

Mo said he's definitely out, and I don't know for sure about timely, but put 2 and 2 together and I bet u can get your answer.

I could careless if chute is in or out, as I have heard from numerous people he said he would kill me if he had the chance...pretty ridiculous over a contest issue if u ask me, but i still don't care if he was to play.