Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

timely sent me secret PM's that his boy Zambrano freaked out at the free weights today and skipped out on his last set of shoulder presses.

this is the info that builds dynasty's gentlemen.

tripp

EOG Master

Mo said he's definitely out, and I don't know for sure about timely, but put 2 and 2 together and I bet u can get your answer.

I could careless if chute is in or out, as I have heard from numerous people he said he would kill me if he had the chance...pretty ridiculous over a contest issue if u ask me, but i still don't care if he was to play.

woah, what is this all about??

what contest issue is chute all heated about?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I will say one thing

Chute has not said he is out if Mo is in

Mo has kind of put our back up against the wall on this one.

easy decision for you since those are the two guys you probably dislike the most in the league and you are buds with chute.

nah, i only dislike joey here since he's 2 faced.

Maybe my bud RJ is #2 since he's Jr. 2 face?

Mo said he's definitely out, and I don't know for sure about timely, but put 2 and 2 together and I bet u can get your answer.

I could careless if chute is in or out, as I have heard from numerous people he said he would kill me if he had the chance...pretty ridiculous over a contest issue if u ask me, but i still don't care if he was to play.

he prolly did say that , since he has a temper. I can't imagine he would really do it tho. Prolly just mad for a day and move on

tripp

EOG Master

maybe cee just means 2 face the batman villain?

although i dont remember him being asian

You say I'm two-faced but you never found a post where I was acting that way.

I was going by when u told chute he was in the league then two weeks later u are sending his $$$ back. Was actually surprised on that. Since I always seen u as one of the good guys.

rjt721

EOG Master

I was going by when u told chute he was in the league then two weeks later u are sending his $$$ back. Was actually surprised on that. Since I always seen u as one of the good guys.

Well a lot happened in those 2 weeks.

none at all my man. I know my weaknesses. So this year i cut back and only lost 10k instead of 20 or 30 :LMAO

I'm jealous. Wish i had that kinda dough for plays. It's tough to learn discipline. I usually put in 1k and get up to 7k then lose it all and get sad.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Still think 14 would work.

Timelys friend and Chute.

Slow draft would be great times with all these people.

tripp

EOG Master

14 is too many imo. 12 is perfect

especially since if we bring in chute it's not like we have 13, we have 11, maybe 12

Good thing insurance aint went away for me yet huh. :LMAO

I know for sure i have told u my shit.

This is why i get so pissed when guys do not pay $200 and have 0 issues with making guys wait for a year. Now maybe it makes more sense

Yeah, I knew exactly what Cee was getting at. I was suprised he tried to use it though. Funny how he talks about trust and being two faced. Wasnt he the one with emails about tripp or tuck having no money yet would never say it to his face?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I'm jealous. Wish i had that kinda dough for plays. It's tough to learn discipline. I usually put in 1k and get up to 7k then lose it all and get sad.

trust me nothing to be jealous on.

money i would love to have back. stupid shit but i blame it on the forums.:btj:

biggamer3

EOG Master

na 14 is mega gay

I think we make Chute and Mofome Co Commish that is in the best interest of this league and Ice can be the secretary of the waiver wire

Timetopay

EOG Master

ha would be funny if Icey is in the slow draft like that douche dude Tuck has sit in every year.

Would be good times if she was rippin mos picks

biggamer3

EOG Master

I used to just give picks to a fellow gambler who knew squat about football. Was telling him picks to take on Sundays and he was betting 10K on each game i told him, fucking sick what people will gamble

biggamer3

EOG Master

ha would be funny if Icey is in the slow draft like that douche dude Tuck has sit in every year.

Would be good times if she was rippin mos picks
hahahaha

That dude doesnt even have a real name its like "Book will be picking today for me"

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah, I knew exactly what Cee was getting at. I was suprised he tried to use it though. Funny how he talks about trust and being two faced. Wasnt he the one with emails about tripp or tuck having no money yet would never say it to his face?

its fine. I just thought i had talked about it many times so didnt think much about it. Part that threw me was that i hadnt paid any of it back.

Whale bans guys who stiff for $200 but is gonna let me post there all day and post up for fantasy leagues on his site if i owe him 60k:LMAO

As far as Cee i just see him at this point as having been out numbered and this is his night to give some guys some shit.

That was tripper. I said i was guessing anyways. Had no evidence, wanted the best for the league.

I like tripper in leagues, so i wasn't gonna air it out publicly and say oh hey i think tripper is broke so he can't be treasurer. I have some respect for people

rjt721

EOG Master

If Chute gives me Cliff Lee, he's in.

If Mo gives me Kershaw, he's in.

If Timely gives me, nevermind... don't want any of his clowns.

Whichever guys acts first stays.

yeah, but it's still fun to be in the game. Brings some excitement to life. I've been paying $400 a month for my car so it's killing me in the $$$ department. Gotta sell softs bats to pay for the league

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I'm gonna tell mo not to mail out his money till u guys for sure make a decision, I don't wanna be responsible for having to mail it back when u guys let chute in.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He already said he won't BG

See, rjt is commish and we know what votes mean to him so why bother