Show Me A Guy Who Concentrates On a Few Conferences...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Show Me A Guy Who Concentrates On a Few Conferences...

I'd disagree, but see where you're going. When I was betting NCAAB everyday and winning I bet Big Ten, Big East and MVC mainly - I would stray outside of the conferences at times, but it wasn't frequent. I had some nice MM's.

Heim

EOG Master

I'm basing it more on personal experience.......you do find some nuggets with the conferences you follow however you can get fooled when moving up in class.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I agree with Heim. One-way handicaps are dangerous, to say the least. It's like the trainer at the racetrack who knows his horse, but not the opposition's.

Vegas-based handicappers talk about an East Coast bias, but they can't see east of the Rockies. Regional biases are the quickest way to the poorhouse.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Regional biases are the quickest way to the poorhouse.

I disagree, you can be locked down on a Region and play quick basic catch up on the oppo before the game and have more of an advantage then you would trying to keep up with everyone all the time.....

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

and I'll show you a guy that gets buried during March Madness...

Whats the difference. You concentrate on several conferences and you flip coins, how can it get any worse.

Heim

EOG Master

Whats the difference. You concentrate on several conferences and you flip coins, how can it get any worse.

You know that how? Based on a few Horizon and WAC games I post.......lol

At least I post my stuff before the games Greene...

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Great now Im gary Greene. I have no idea who he is, before I posted his name on SFW I had to double check your thread on RTP for his first name (the thread title is Greene and Friends but on the first page inside you have Gary Greene and Scott Spreitzer). So, I guess I am him now. Garry Greene = Bruce LeRoy = rg6 = TomBrady. You are a genius.

Heim

EOG Master

Great now Im gary Greene. I have no idea who he is, before I posted his name on SFW I had to double check your thread on RTP for his first name (the thread title is Greene and Friends but on the first page inside you have Gary Greene and Scott Spreitzer). So, I guess I am him now. Garry Greene = Bruce LeRoy = rg6 = TomBrady. You are a genius.

you're coming in from a LV IP address idiot....

you made the mistake of posting here.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

You know that how? Based on a few Horizon and WAC games I post.......lol

At least I post my stuff before the games Greene...

Oh boy, here we go, the true tout inside the Heimster comes out. Of course hes been holding out on his good stuff and only posting his B rated stuff. I figured. Pure genious. Heimie = years of handicapping and knowledge with coin flip results.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

you're coming in from a LV IP address idiot....

you made the mistake of posting here.

Heim, your such a moron. Part of me is thinking "is this guy just busting my balls, he cant really be this dumb". But then I realize you are this dumb. Unreal.

Heim

EOG Master

Heim, your such a moron. Part of me is thinking "is this guy just busting my balls, he cant really be this dumb". But then I realize you are this dumb. Unreal.

Greene you've got the fake personas down pat.......bread delivery guy from Chicago at one forum, poker player from Frisco at Fezzik's now a 2nd year capper from NY at 'members'. The one common thing all these handles have is that they always seem to give input in tout threads....

Open up a tout thread and there is a Greene alias rendering an opinon....you can't resist. It's the scam constantly calling you. Give it up Greene we already know it's been you for a while......it was nice to put Brady on tilt for a few days I must admit.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Greene you've got the fake personas down pat.......bread delivery guy from Chicago at one forum, poker player from Frisco at Fezzik's now a 2nd year capper from NY at 'members'. The one common thing all these handles have is that they always seem to give input in tout threads....

Open up a tout thread and there is a Greene alias rendering an opinon....you can't resist. It's the scam constantly calling you. Give it up Greene we already know it's been you for a while......it was nice to put Brady on tilt for a few days I must admit.

Yes Yes it is me. I am Greene. You are genius. How did you find out?

Heim

EOG Master

Hey nitwit....I post WA stuff in the middle of the day unlike you with your 5pm overnights then making clients buy a half when you're wrong. You don't think I bet the Riverside's at +11.5 overnight when they fall to +9 in the morning? You don't think I bet the over for the 2H when there is a low scoring 1H like the Wisc-GB yesterday. You feel the need to post everything to justify your existance because your whole esteem in life evolves around a won/loss record. I don't win I don't eat. Big difference between that and hooking in a sucker for $75 on stale prop bets for the SB.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Hey nitwit....I post WA stuff in the middle of the day unlike you with your 5pm overnights then making clients buy a half when you're wrong. You don't think I bet the Riverside's at +11.5 overnight when they fall to +9 in the morning? You don't think I bet the over for the 2H when there is a low scoring 1H like the Wisc-GB yesterday. You feel the need to post everything to justify your existance because your whole esteem in life evolves around a won/loss record. I don't win I don't eat. Big difference between that and hooking in a sucker for $75 on stale prop bets for the SB.

No I dont think you do and no I dont think you win (except when your following RAS or another winning capper). I have no reason to believe this. Sorry, and no Im not busting balls you are an angry miserable human not the sign of someone who has been winning. Also, as you know I have seen your work. 39-35 YTD + half a unit. Looks like your starving.

How did you find out that I am Greene?

Heim

EOG Master

You don't make any sense....here is a quote from you at Fezzik's a few years ago:

Actually I was glad Heim posted he liked Clemson tonight. I love this Clemson pick and feel strongly they have too much athleticism and will pull away for the cover.

I am not sure why he loves Boston so much. Heim is 10x better then Boston. I may not agree with every pick he likes here but it's clear he is far more up to date on teams then Boston is.

So now two years later I'm starving based on 74 picks?

I guess you're starving because your free stuff is 6-6-2...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Oh boy, here we go, the true tout inside the Heimster comes out. Of course hes been holding out on his good stuff and only posting his B rated stuff. I figured. Pure genious. Heimie = years of handicapping and knowledge with coin flip results.
100% this is TomBrady#1.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have the history of outing Ghosts in one post here (ask Kinger, I'm the master) and that is for sure TB#1.

Heim

EOG Master

I have the history of outing Ghosts in one post here (ask Kinger, I'm the master) and that is for sure TB#1.

TH.......I hate to break it to you but it's Gary Greene. He already admitted it.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

You don't make any sense....here is a quote from you at Fezzik's a few years ago:

So now two years later I'm starving based on 74 picks?

I guess you're starving because your free stuff is 6-6-2...

Yup, that was me way back when at good ol' Fezziks place. Do you have all my posts printed and hanging on your wall?
Heim, I have no reason to believe you win at this. Period. Sorry. Not busting balls. The truth hurts and you obviously cant handle it.

Heim

EOG Master

Yup, that was me way back when at good ol' Fezziks place. Do you have all my posts printed and hanging on your wall?
Heim, I have no reason to believe you win at this. Period. Sorry. Not busting balls. The truth hurts and you obviously cant handle it.

So who wins Greene? Scott Spreitzer with his datamining and ats bs. He was 5-12 the last few days before tonight.....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What is with all these people with hard-ons for Heim? I've never seen the guy do anything.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Heim is this what happens after years and years of losing and coming to terms with the fact that you are a loser. You just bust balls and chase the new guy around all day and night. Is this what I will become?

Heim

EOG Master

why don't you go on JK's show and give some darkhorses for the tourney. At least you follow most of the conferences. I'd rather have you on than some anonymous poster.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

why don't you go on JK's show and give some darkhorses for the tourney. At least you follow most of the conferences. I'd rather have you on than some anonymous poster.

OK, When was the last time you were on? I gotta listen to it.
Seriously Heim, How long have you been losing I mean doing this?

rainbow

EOG Master

They got a sixtenth of a mile to go Heim on the inside and Greene on the outside these two have ten lengths on the field, as they cross the wire its too close to call.... they have taken down the photo and put up a dead heat.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

They got a sixtenth of a mile to go Heim on the inside and Greene on the outside these two have ten lengths on the field, as they cross the wire its too close to call.... they have taken down the photo and put up a dead heat.

No, I told Heim before, he will destroy me in a forum war. Maybe when Im all washed up like him I can do better.

Heim

EOG Master

OK, When was the last time you were on? I gotta listen to it.
Seriously Heim, How long have you been losing I mean doing this?

Dude no one wants to listen to some anonymous guy sitting in his underwear at home telling them Cleveland St has a shot. You're good radio. I'll give you that.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Dude no one wants to listen to some anonymous guy sitting in his underwear at home telling them Cleveland St has a shot. You're good radio. I'll give you that.

WTF, one day im TB then Im Gary Greene and now Im some anonymous guy. I dont know a whole hell of alot about Cleveland state. They got the dude with the Kid N Play hair cut and you will like this Heim, without looking at stats they are playing a little faster this year. I could be way off though. The horizon is your conference.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I like Gary Greene's NCAAB analysis. It's the mean-spirited threats to other handicappers I could do without.

rainbow

EOG Master

Ya'll do know each other well...... WOW...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

This thread took a turn in a hurry. Too bad. I liked the original post.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Is this Gary Greene? Interesting tout site.

The man is a legend. Back off, Heim. :yay