Show Me A Guy Who Concentrates On a Few Conferences...

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Show Me A Guy Who Concentrates On a Few Conferences...

This thread took a turn in a hurry. Too bad. I liked the original post.

Yeah it was a good subject matter. For every Murray St you play you also get sucked into a Utah State and realize early they don't look as fast or efficient versus the Big 12...

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

This thread took a turn in a hurry. Too bad. I liked the original post.

Sorry John. Heim attacked me for absolutely no reason out of the blue on another forum and now he cant handle the fact that I have discovered he is a loser.

rainbow

EOG Master

BW bets all conferences, he lets the computer do everything for him, I like his style........

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Heim is one of BW's consultants. Heim told me in a PM message the other day so it must be true.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Heim can you post your A material tomorrow. Surely you can pluck some gems off of such a large card. I have been pre occupied and have fallen behind.

rainbow

EOG Master

Heim is one of BW's consultants. Heim told me in a PM message the other day so it must be true.
BW only trust one person that I know of, the rest he will put on the wrong side...

Heim

EOG Master

You joke however there was a Heimie in the early computer group......right Rainbow?

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

Is this Gary Greene? Interesting tout site.

The man is a legend. Back off, Heim. :yay

King Revolver, you posted in my NBA thread at SFW and wished me luck. Very classy out of the blue post. You probably dont remember but I do. Thank you. I appreciate that. Heim can probably learn a thing or 2 from you.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

WTF, one day im TB then Im Gary Greene and now Im some anonymous guy. I dont know a whole hell of alot about Cleveland state. They got the dude with the Kid N Play hair cut and you will like this Heim, without looking at stats they are playing a little faster this year. I could be way off though. The horizon is your conference.

Hey Heim, maybe I have put in some work this year. Im gonna quote some Kenpom, I know how this makes you pitch a tent. Cleve St 65.7 (243) adjusted tempo last year. 67.1 (158) this year. OE is 108 (75) this year. I think I responded to quickly to actually have done the research prior to the post. Look at that Heim, not even one of my conferences.

Heim

EOG Master

Hey Heim, maybe I have put in some work this year. Im gonna quote some Kenpom, I know how this makes you pitch a tent. Cleve St 65.7 (243) adjusted tempo last year. 67.1 (158) this year. OE is 108 (75) this year. I think I responded to quickly to actually have done the research prior to the post. Look at that Heim, not even one of my conferences.

You're pretty good....

The problem that I have is that Greene doesn't know shit about
the MAAC, however another Vegas resident I know does...I'd be really be dissapointed if I find out it's him.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

WTF, Im not Greene either!!!!!!!! Fuck me.

Hey Heim, how about an apology and admitting you were wrong for once. What do you say buddy.

Heim

EOG Master

Heim did you just get done rubbing one out to this photo?

It's tough to discern on the net.....it's a Vegas IP. What really did you in was the word 'honorable' the other day.....I don't believe that's in Greene's vocabulary.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sorry John. Heim attacked me for absolutely no reason out of the blue on another forum and now he cant handle the fact that I have discovered he is a loser.

Too polite to be Gary Greene.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I have found following too many teams and conferences spreads a person very thin. Quality over quantity. I follow the Big 12 and a few other choice teams(Oral Roberts, Tulsa, Oregon, Georgia, UNLV, UC Riverside, UL Monroe) I receive information on. To each their own. Good Luck

gofur876

EOG Addicted

OMG after a long absence and I find the Original "The Heim" is still at it. Dropped "The" I see, and still as full of shit as ever. There is no one as full of himself as this guy, anywhere.2938u4ji23