Five NCAAB Selections

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
552 SAN DIEGO STATE -3 over BYU (11:00 a.m. Pacific time)

551-552 BYU-SDSU "OVER" 141

564 DEPAUL -1 over South Florida (11:00)

589 MICHIGAN +5.5 over Minnesota (1:30)

660 SAN DIEGO +15 over Gonzaga (6:00)

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Re: Five NCAAB Selections

Hey JK, glad to see we are aligned on MI, I got 6 last night. Can't see minny giving 6 or 5' to any decent team. Good luck and nice call on Denver!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Hey JK, glad to see we are aligned on MI, I got 6 last night. Can't see minny giving 6 or 5' to anyone. Good luck and nice call on Denver!

Thanks Keith. Minny looks like a team playing on fumes. Short bench has exhausted their starters. Slow-footed team forced to play zone defense. As you know, Michigan State beat Minnesota the other night by going on a 13-1 run to end the game.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

JK, you will get tired hearing how "popular" the San Diego St. side is today. At least it goes at 11:00 am Pacific. Not an advantageous starting time. Why did the game open 3.5? We will see. Good Luck

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast

Nice game on the Nuggets. We got 7 1/2 here at an out in Reno. Just another NBA overtime game like 3 weeks ago with the Kings plus 7 1/2 leading by 9 plus 7 1/2 (16 1/2), game goes OT and we lose by 8. The one thing you don't want is an away dog going to OT!!!!! What is this Friday OT a thon in the NBA?? Any thoughts on -170 money line on SDSU on Sat. Good luck with the 5 plays and hoping for a 5-0 sweep!!!

rjt721

EOG Master

UM 8-1 in their last 9 ATS. Coming off a devastating loss to Wisky. Very young team... hope they can bounce back.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

Thanks JK, I see a lot of you "Sharps" are on San Diego State. The number is now - 3.5 / - 4 so maybe a 2H play for me if an opportunity presents itself.

As always, GL today.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

The UNDER is 50-21-1 in the Aztecs' last 72 lined home games.

I love going against the trend.

Good luck today, JK.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the picks, and congrats on the Nuggets last night, it had been an NBA drought for you.:btj:

munson15

I want winners...

Heavy market resistance on that total gives us 139 at Jazzsports. GL again, John.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The UNDER is 50-21-1 in the Aztecs' last 72 lined home games.

I love going against the trend.

Good luck today, JK.

BYU's conference road games this season have been high-scoring affairs.

Let's get the money, ouch.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

UM 8-1 in their last 9 ATS. Coming off a devastating loss to Wisky. Very young team... hope they can bounce back.

The 5.5-point head start should come in handy in a game that figures to be a low-scoring contest (127.5 total).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK, you will get tired hearing how "popular" the San Diego St. side is today. At least it goes at 11:00 am Pacific. Not an advantageous starting time. Why did the game open 3.5? We will see. Good Luck

Too much respect for BYU. I feel strongly SDSU will run BYU out of the gym. Too bad SDSU agreed to an early start time to accommodate national television.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Nice game on the Nuggets. We got 7 1/2 here at an out in Reno. Just another NBA overtime game like 3 weeks ago with the Kings plus 7 1/2 leading by 9 plus 7 1/2 (16 1/2), game goes OT and we lose by 8. The one thing you don't want is an away dog going to OT!!!!! What is this Friday OT a thon in the NBA?? Any thoughts on -170 money line on SDSU on Sat. Good luck with the 5 plays and hoping for a 5-0 sweep!!!

I'll take 3-2, but 5-0 is the ultimate goal. Need more chings than dongs.

Good luck JK on all your action today as I'm sure there is probably more than 5 games...So, let's have a winning day and keep up the good work..it's appreciated...from the post above it looks as though Mammon is being his usual intoxicated immature self...can we say IGNORE

Mammon

EOG Master

Good luck JK on all your action today as I'm sure there is probably more than 5 games...So, let's have a winning day and keep up the good work..it's appreciated...from the post above it looks as though Mammon is being his usual intoxicated immature self...can we say IGNORE

Dude gets good money to be here. No time for write-ups leads me to believe the picks are half-hearted. SD and Over and 3 dart boarders. Best of luck for those that tail blind.

munson15

I want winners...

Dude gets good money to be here. No time for write-ups leads me to believe the picks are half-hearted. SD and Over and 3 dart boarders. Best of luck for those that tail blind.
Thanks Mammon, I didn't think you cared.12io4j2w90

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Half-hearted? You don't know me.

Heim

EOG Master

Too much respect for BYU. I feel strongly SDSU will run BYU out of the gym. Too bad SDSU agreed to an early start time to accommodate national television.

I'm happy they did.....it's tough finding the MW games online. CBSC does a good job of darkening all the radio and tv streams.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm happy they did.....it's tough finding the MW games online. CBSC does a good job of darkening all the radio and tv streams.

Amazing the Mountain West Conference has fared as well as it has over the past few seasons in both football and basketball with the miserable television package of theirs.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

new rule john, sorry. after a loss you must post another play.
assuming you like another game that is. perhaps game 6 on
your card.

Apple

Banned

John Kelly is legit.. Dick move here.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

I think we all know JK isn't just throwing darts... I have always hated to add write ups.. because if the game doesn't go like you planned, or articulated in the write up..and you win the game anyway people think its a fluke.. its like you have to be right twice on the same pick.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Good luck in March when it matters.

We play for money here regardless if it's March or any other month, go back to the corner with your drunk Daddy and try to win your MM bracket or pk squares or what ever it is you fags do.....

CY81....What a tool

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

That's a cheap shot with no basis in fact. Just because a pick loses, it's insulting to insinuate that it was a random guess with no thought involved. I think you totally underestimate the time associated and pride involved with John coming up with his selections. It just shows how difficult this game truly is. You spend loads of time go through voluminous materials and are guaranteed nothing.

Mammon

EOG Master

That's a cheap shot with no basis in fact. Just because a pick loses, it's insulting to insinuate that it was a random guess with no thought involved. I think you totally underestimate the time associated and pride involved with John coming up with his selections. It just shows how difficult this game truly is. You spend loads of time go through voluminous materials and are guaranteed nothing.

I posted this before the games, I'm not the kinda guy to come in later after losses.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I'm coming in after the games and saying SD ST would lose 5-6 easy in the Big East.Tx for the insight JK;hope to see you in a few weeks