diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

No posts in here for the last 10 hours. :doh1

baby bird bump

Teddy kgb

Banned

Fvcking 100k is to much of a grind, Im tired of this shit already.....Kinger, change the thread title to MiSIOn iMposiabLE 32,000 rEPly's

diogee

hells with buying a house with trees in the front yard.

diogee

damnit. No wonder why I can't find any similar deals in zona. 2938u4ji23 I just want a reasonable priced house with a few large charby's in the front yard.

diogee

call me to work already you pricks. ready to take my choo choo to Scottsdale zonatown :finger004

diogee

yep he isn't going to enjoy it...hope he has a bad hangover from too much wine and too many appletinis

diogee

RIP el caballo de velvet :(:(

:shooting::luck:
...........:chass:

:bye

cheapseats

EOG Master

and, i guess, its no longer the cactus league as spring training gets under way............

diogee

It is a blondie/velvet hybrid that we currently have in development as the ultimate eog machine. Hope to have it up and running in the next week or 2...having a hard time finding a hamster powerful enough to keep it running.

diogee

Think so...hopefully it isn't too powerful and becomes power hungry. Some solid minds behind it with Wade the D-Hust leading the developmental team.

It is a blondie/velvet hybrid that we currently have in development as the ultimate eog machine. Hope to have it up and running in the next week or 2...having a hard time finding a hamster powerful enough to keep it running.

jarjarjarjar a blonde velvet....vote for pedro