Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i like me some myers but probably nowhere near where timely values him.

just tough to deal much for a houston SP
I don't value him all that high - I think I value him where he should be valued.

Offered RJ Garza and Myers for Weaver - I would figure if he didn't have depth he'd accept, but like me he has a ton of pitchers and no need to add another.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The only person drafted in the 1st round last year that wasn't kept was drafted by TTP. :finger004

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I don't value him all that high - I think I value him where he should be valued.

Offered RJ Garza and Myers for Weaver - I would figure if he didn't have depth he'd accept, but like me he has a ton of pitchers and no need to add another.

Garza and Myers are 2 step guys. Weaver is a one step guy.

Its hard to deal 2 2steps...even if they are top notch 2steps for a 1 step guy to a team that has depth already.

Not a bad offer though. Definitely fair IMO.

tripp

EOG Master

who were the keeps i drafted?

i know i drafted 2 guys that should have been keepers; A Rod and Weaver.

Pujols, and Utley i know i drafted and Buch too who i got laughed at but tripp knows more than all these slap dicks

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

who were the keeps i drafted?

i know i drafted 2 guys that should have been keepers; A Rod and Weaver.

Pujols, and Utley i know i drafted and Buch too who i got laughed at but tripp knows more than all these slap dicks
Oh shit, Tripp drafted 3 keepers only - my bad. A-Rod and Weaver weren't kept, I thought Weaver was and forgot.

tripp

EOG Master

pick of the draft by a mile: Trevor Cahill by Chute, second last pick of the draft.

holy christ what a value pick

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Which team that has yet to make the playoffs in any of our leagues is most likely to finally break through this season?

tripp

EOG Master

Carlos Santana in the 2nd last rd was solid.
yeah good pick but he only really played for a month didnt he from the time he came up and the time he got hurt? and i think you traded him for something small while he was in the minors too.

cahill was held onto all year by chute and was a top 10 starter in the 2nd half of the season and top 20 overall even though he missed the first few weeks

Cee keeps

Florida OF Michael Stanton had an up-and-down afternoon on Sunday against the University of Miami in spring action, reports the Miami Herald. Stanton belted a first-pitch, two-run homer to left field in the first inning.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yeah good pick but he only really played for a month didnt he from the time he came up and the time he got hurt? and i think you traded him for something small while he was in the minors too.

cahill was held onto all year by chute and was a top 10 starter in the 2nd half of the season and top 20 overall even though he missed the first few weeks
I drafted Posey in the 21st round - he was 100 times the pick Carlos Santana was. :yay

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Being a little redundant right there 91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cee you left part of it out...

. In his second at-bat, however, he pulled up lame halfway to first base with a right quad strain. He walked off the field but later was carted off in a golf cart. "Be all right," Stanton told reporters as he whizzed by on his way to the clubhouse. Stanton hit a tapper back to the mound his second time at the plate and pulled up lame.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Cee keeps

Florida OF Michael Stanton had an up-and-down afternoon on Sunday against the University of Miami in spring action, reports the Miami Herald. Stanton belted a first-pitch, two-run homer to left field in the first inning.

Mike Stanton was pulled from Sunday's exhibition game with an apparent hamstring injury.
Stanton pulled up short after attempting to beat out a grounder in the second inning. He'll probably be sidelined for the next couple of days, but there is plenty of time left in the Grapefruit League schedule for him to get right back on track. Opening Day is a full month away. Source: Joe Capozzi on Twitter Feb. 27 - 1:41 pm et

lol, he left since he was already HR-in and in mid season form. No need for spring training

Okay. Minimum 140 games cool so it's not decided by injuries?

Would love nothing more than my 13th round pick outscoring your keeper.

So it is stanton vs cog and morrison for 100 each so 200 total?

and 140 min games stat?

rjt721

EOG Master

Which team that has yet to make the playoffs in any of our leagues is most likely to finally break through this season?

Who hasn't made it? Even Viejo and Tripp have I believe.

I would say Gamer is most likely. Mo, Tuck, and Timely are all hopeless.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Man we gonna only have 10 guys posting here daily?

No mo or chute :(

Gonna have to text mo for trades talks.

Nah. I don't want Cogs, that's TTP's guy.

Just Morrison vs Stanton for 100.

I'll do gentlemens agreement also. Where if morrison is crushing stant and stant gets hurt at the end of the season. Fails to qualify the min of 140. I'll still pay out on losses

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP I'm trying to add him because I don't have a DH so I'm not trying to lose my 1st baseman too.

Tripp that's not even close for me. I don't like Garza, but no way can I do that.

tripp

EOG Master

in for deals tuck.

have something i might be sending ttp but i expect ttp to change it around with JJ in it for fielder as usual :finger004