Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Ok, but there's only 8 names on the list there. What's up on the other 4 was all I'm asking. 30 hours until the money is due.

MC says tonight or tommorrow
I havent heard from Gamer
Tripp said he would be in with his before the deadline (he hasnt said anything else to otherwise think this is not true?)
I will have Viejo's soon, we have worked on getting it to me

can anyone guess the player?

The latest came in batting practice Friday, when he homered over the roof of the building beyond center field at Roger Dean Stadium.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

uh okay, well what are u waiting on for you?

Until I am able to have it transfered. I dont use paypal. Friend does it for me. So giving him the cash tomorrow.

Not sure why I have to even answer this.

It will be in before deadline. And I know...if its not than I'm out. Dont worry. I heard it 100 times in the last 2 weeks. It will be in before. I got it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Until I am able to have it transfered. I dont use paypal. Friend does it for me. So giving him the cash tomorrow.

Not sure why I have to even answer this.

It will be in before deadline. And I know...if its not than I'm out. Dont worry. I heard it 100 times in the last 2 weeks. It will be in before. I got it.
Getting offensive about it is the worst thing to do, IMO.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I could careless if u pay or not MC, it's quite obvious I want you in but this is out of my control. At one point you said u were gonna probably pay early, then it went to the last possible second, to out of no place your paying for gamer too. I hope u do come thru man as u make this league a lot of fun.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The Denver Post reports that Rockies 3B Joe Crede, who signed a minor league deal in January, has decided not to report to camp. Crede, who has dealt with back problems all of his career, might retire.
(Updated 02/17/2011).
Fantasy Analysis
After playing full time for the White Sox from 2003 to 2006, Crede hasn't played in more than 100 games in any of his last three campaigns, and appears to have just had enough. Continue to ignore him in Fantasy play.

It's a sad period of time for baseball fans.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Trade someone who isnt injury prone or a head case for those 2?

i guess i wont counter, but i'm not letting Danks go for a bunch of "what if's"

i value him for what he is worth, about 450 points!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Myers projected to score 10 fewer points than Danks - Peavy projected for 350 and Tuck says no way. LOL

Tuckman

Uh Poster

that works out well, i can offer you 2 guys for hambo that shows exactly what u just said, noway would u accept

Tuckman

Uh Poster

scuturo (387) + Neise (352) for Rollins (414)

25 point difference between bats, but u get an extra 350

tripp

EOG Master

Knicks baby!

Billups is fucking nasty. No way New York has a shot in that game with Felton at PG. No way. Billups got them back in it when they were getting destroyed and made all the big shots late.

tripp

EOG Master

ttp send over a real offer for once. just stop valuing your guys like gamer and send something decent bud

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

wain will be back next year in middle of season no? he aint coming back before season after TJ surgery
Should be 12 months. Volquez injured his during the season (1/2 way through?) and came back the next year at the AS break. It's about a 12 month injury - I thought it was 15 months too, but was wrong.

tripp

EOG Master

slap dick teams like timely are the ones that are worrying about 2012 before 2011 even starts.

biggamer3

EOG Master

sad to say that Wain will never be the same pitcher he was the last two dominant years even when he comes back. He threw the most breaking balls in the bigs by far and dont think for a second the coaching staff isnt taking heat for monitoring Wain better.