Republicans seek to terminate bargaining rights for Wisconsin public employees

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Republicans seek to terminate bargaining rights for Wisconsin public employees

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QyxuUjgHkgs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Heritage Foundation!!!!:LMAO:houra:LMAO:houraWhat a shock huh??:houra

Re: Republicans seek to terminate bargaining rights for Wisconsin public employees

tank, you have a long way to go.

If millions of private citizens voluntarily give their money to a corporation in exchange for a product that enriches enriches their lives, you have no moral or economic right to steal and redistribute those profits to progressive pet causes you deem worthy, like the coffers of your greedy, selfish, corrupt union goon 'brothers' turning our children's brains into crap, something well documented in this forum. 2938u4ji23

The Heritage Foundation!!!!:LMAO:houra:LMAO:houraWhat a shock huh??:houra

What a shock that you have no coherent intelligent response, as per the norm.

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

Sing it, baby! All together now!

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank, you have a long way to go.

If millions of private citizens voluntarily give their money to a corporation in exchange for a product that enriches enriches their lives, you have no moral or economic right to steal and redistribute those profits to progressive pet causes you deem worthy, like the coffers of your greedy, selfish, corrupt union goon 'brothers' turning our children's brains into crap, something well documented in this forum. 2938u4ji23
Millions of people want their children educated!!They are paying for a service with their taxes!!What do you not understand about this??Keep up with the Fascist crap and blame the teachers for everything but thankfully everyone but the Fascist pigs are behind the teachers and understand all this!!You still have no clue!!
Just because they do not go along with your Fascist crap you attack them with all this phony crap and it is sickening.

tank

EOG Dedicated

What a shock that you have no coherent intelligent response, as per the norm.

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

Sing it, baby! All together now!
Do you see me crying about the taxes like all the other Fascist pigs are???Yes it is my money and my children are getting a great education!!Thank You teachers for all the hard work you do.We will continue to support you along with millions of other taxpayers who know what this is all about.Just ignore the Fascist corporate whores who have no clue.

Millions of people want their children educated! They are paying for a service with their taxes!!

Oh, they're paying for it, alright...most expensive third world education on the planet!

How do these fat cat pensions, inflated salaries and "snow days" help the kids, huh goon?

What do you not understand about this??Keep up with the Fascist crap and blame the teachers for everything but thankfully everyone but the Fascist pigs are behind the teachers and understand all this!!You still have no clue!!
Just because they do not go along with your Fascist crap you attack them with all this phony crap and it is sickening.

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh, they're paying for it, alright...most expensive third world education on the planet!

How do these fat cat pensions, inflated salaries and "snow days" help the kids, huh goon?

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!

Now it is a 3rd world education!!!:LMAOLook at the Fascist pig stoop to another level of slime!!What's next.......all the teachers with degrees are uneducated too??:houraLet me guess...it is their responsibility to make sure kids do not drop out either!!What a fucked up Fascist world do you live in??
For the 20th time yes it is my money and you do not see me or the majority of the other people crying about it, just you and the Fascist corporate whores out to spread your bullshit!!
So we have determined that it is my money and the majority of the people are behind us so what is next in the Fascist playbook??
\Oh I see you went after the snow days but yes in your Fascist world they would get no time off and do as the dictator say's right??
Keep your Fascist shit out of my country and go do your corporate whoring somewhere else.Only idiots support your shit and you pigs should all go live in a cave.

Now it is a 3rd world education!!!:LMAO

That's exactly right....spend and spend and spend....with nothing to show for it. Not that anyone would expect the lazy selfish greedy corrupt goon squad to care. Like all union goons, so long as they get their "fair share" everything and everyone else can go to hell, including the kids...EXACTLY what is happening.

Why worry about performance when the goon squad will always back you up! 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

That's exactly right....spend and spend and spend....with nothing to show for it. Not that anyone would expect the lazy selfish greedy corrupt goon squad to care. Like all union goons, so long as they get their "fair share" everything and everyone else can go to hell, including the kids...EXACTLY what is happening.

Why worry about performance when the goon squad will always back you up! 2938u4ji23
Again are you blaming the teachers for the drop out rate??PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!It starts at home and is not the teachers job to teach morals and desire and the ability to get ahead in life.PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY starts at home!!!Stop with your Fascist crap and blaming everything on the teachers.
In your Fascist world explain how this can be taken care of.I cannot wait to hear this crap!!!Let me guess...lower pay for teachers so no one will want to do it??Then the lower qualified people can teach??:LMAOPrivatize it so a few at the top can get rich while the rest barely get by??That is the Fascist response I expect from you so humor us some more with your Fascist crap that does not fly with the rest of Americans.

Video: The end of the beginning

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iLilhZ_73Zc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iLilhZ_73Zc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Is this guy dumb enough to think the Tea Party is not run by the Corporations??They have been taken over by them and the Koch brothers and are doing their bidding for them.If it wasn't for people like the robber barons that he mentions then their would be no need for unions.All the proof you need to see is the people behind the teachers to know that this is just another corporate whore helping the new and improved robber barons.Now mixed in with some Fascism and that is the new look and we must fight those pigs with everything we have.

Is this guy dumb enough to think the Tea Party is not run by the Corporations??They have been taken over by them and the Koch brothers and are doing their bidding for them.If it wasn't for people like the robber barons that he mentions then their would be no need for unions.All the proof you need to see is the people behind the teachers to know that this is just another corporate whore helping the new and improved robber barons.Now mixed in with some Fascism and that is the new look and we must fight those pigs with everything we have.

Keep fighting the old battles...that will ensure you get left even further behind.

Within five years, your union job will be gonzo. Book it.

The beginning of the end for progressivism. :+excited-

tank

EOG Dedicated

BTW we have always paid for the teachers so his fallacy that it is just starting is pure bull.Of course since he works for National Review what would you expect.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Within five years, your union job will be gonzo. Book it.

The beginning of the end for progressivism. :+excited-
Just 12 more and then when I am retired I really do not care.Let some young pup come along and keep the fight going while I am enjoying that fat pension with a good 401k laughing all the way to the bank while a jealous Fascist like you work into your 70's complaining about unions till they kick you into the grave yard .:LMAOYep keep digging your own grave!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

Stewart nails those idiots at Fox again.Way to make them eat their words and expose them for the Fascist corporate whores they are!!
Jon Stewart Nails Fox News Hypocrisy On Teachers Vs. Wall Street Pay Levels (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

They cry about the poor people on Wall Street and say making 250k a year is not rich but then watch them complain about a teacher making 50k a year.
Of course we know that Wall Street and the banks never take any money from the taxpayers right?:LMAO

Stewart nails those idiots at Fox again.Way to make them eat their words and expose them for the Fascist corporate whores they are!!
Jon Stewart Nails Fox News Hypocrisy On Teachers Vs. Wall Street Pay Levels (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

They cry about the poor people on Wall Street and say making 250k a year is not rich but then watch them complain about a teacher making 50k a year.
Of course we know that Wall Street and the banks never take any money from the taxpayers right?

Wall Street: private sector

Public school teachers: public trough

tank? tank moore? Is that you tank moore? :doh1

Moore On Wealthy People's Money: "That's Not Theirs, That's A National Resource, It's Ours"

"They're sitting on the money, they're using it for their own -- they're putting it someplace else with no interest in helping you with your life, with that money. We've allowed them to take that. That's not theirs, that's a national resource, that's ours. We all have this -- we all benefit from this or we all suffer as a result of not having it," Michael Moore told Laura Flanders of GRITtv.

"I think we need to go back to taxing these people at the proper rates. They need to -- we need to see these jobs as something we some, that we collectively own as Americans and you can't just steal our jobs and take them someplace else," Moore concluded.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...heirs_thats_a_national_resource_its_ours.html

:whining:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yFN0nf6Hqk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Khlm4fa-_cE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As always, unions are the problem. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wall Street: private sector

Public school teachers: public trough

Private sector that needs billions of the taxpayers money for a bailout??????????????????????:LMAO:LMAO
Thanks for playing!!Next you are going to be telling me that the banks that got billions are private too right!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yFN0nf6Hqk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Khlm4fa-_cE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As always, unions are the problem. 2938u4ji23
Hey look they are all black.What a strange coincidence.:LMAOOf course a full blown Fascist is going to blame the unions.Nothing new here.

Private sector that needs billions of the taxpayers money for a bailout??????????????????????:LMAO:LMAO
Thanks for playing!!Next you are going to be telling me that the banks that got billions are private too right!!:houra

tank moore, it's so cute when you try and sound half coherent. :btj:

As a general rule, Wall Street doesn't draw it's income from taxpayers. Now, there may be some administrations that break all the rules practicing crony capitalism picking winners and losers for political gain (the Kenyan giving special treatment to Chrysler and GM as 'payback' to his UAW "brothers", for example... something I vehemently oppose, obviously), but this is not to be confused with free market capitalism. The simple fact is, the private sector doesn't make it's living sucking off the government tit milking taxpayers dry. The private sector isn't the parasite currently bankrupting the country and future generations.

The private sector is where all the capital originates and multiplies, because that is where all the smart people are. By contrast, all the stupid people who can't make it in the real world go work for the government. I mean, our chief executive is a "community organizer". And people scratch their heads and wonder how we got be so fucked? :doh1

The government doesn't create one penny of wealth, so government as an entity is a depreciating asset before it even spends one dollar. Now, you would think progressives would take a look at the Grand Canyon-like gap in performance and efficiency between the private sector and public sector and conclude a greater transfer of power and resources into the one that works best would be much better for the country...but as we all know, progressivism is a mental illness for which there is no known cure.

Yes folks, this is how tank moore and his progressive brothers actually "think". :blink:

Hey look they are all black.What a strange coincidence. Of course a full blown Fascist is going to blame the unions.Nothing new here.

Of course, a lazy, overpaid goon is gonna blame everyone else (Wall Street, Fox News, Walmart, Republicans, parents and the kids!! :doh1, struggling taxpayers, the weather...), anyone and everyone except his selfish corrupt union 'brothers'. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course Joe.Tell me once again about that ''private'' sector that get's bailouts and subsidies from the taxpayers and then has stupid Fascist pigs trying to tell us that it is private and receives no tax dollars .Please just one more time since I get a huge laugh out of that stupid bullshit.
This sums up Joe and his Fascist pigs perfectly.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course, a lazy, overpaid goon is gonna blame everyone else (Wall Street, Fox News, Walmart, Republicans, parents and the kids!! :doh1, struggling taxpayers, the weather...), anyone and everyone except his selfish corrupt union 'brothers'. 2938u4ji23
Of course a stupid Fascist pig is going to try to blame the unions, poor people,Democrats, teachers....anyone but the Fascist pigs that suck up to the rich and corporations.Stupid corrupt selfish, greedy Fascist pigs are shit!!These un American bastards should live in a cave and leave this great country alone.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe defends these Fascist pukes.Tell me again about this ''private '' sector that does not get taxpayers money.The scum you defend is one of the biggest drains on the taxpayers and you want to blame the teachers??How messed up this and how messed up is the sheep that defend him?I don't know what is worse.
Billionaire Koch Brothers Use Their $1 Billion-A-Year Taxpayer-Funded Biofuel Subsidy To Bankroll Republicans, Tea Party, Right-wing Libertarian Groups
Billionaire Koch Brothers Use Their $1 Billion-A-Year Taxpayer-Funded Biofuel Subsidy To Bankroll Republicans, Tea Party, Right-wing Libertarian Groups - By Yasha Levine - The eXiled

"Public education" is a disaster. The fact that keep denying reality means you're either ignorant or have an agenda. Let the reader decide.

How come private schools aren't having these performance and financial issues? And how come homeschooled kids outperform everyone? :+clueless

tank

EOG Dedicated

"Public education" is a disaster. The fact that keep denying reality means you're either ignorant or have an agenda. Let the reader decide.

How come private schools aren't having these performance and financial issues? And how come homeschooled kids outperform everyone?
:+clueless
It is real simple Joe.Public schools HAVE to take every kid, yes even the ones who do not want to learn and only go there to get a free lunch and cause trouble.
Private schools do not have to take any kid and when the Catholic church is tax exempt they can throw as much money as they want to their school.Home schooled kids have a huge advantage since they are usually the only one getting taught. Teachers in a public school have 25 to 30 kids in their class and do not get hardly any one on one time with the teacher.That is why I always say Personal responsibility and let's face it...some parents never do!

Public Education: Progressive Indoctrination Camps

By Chuck Norris

3/8/2011

Why should liberals want to change the public educational system when it is turning out the product they have been striving for years to produce?

Check out these real news headlines from the past several weeks and months about the state of public education across the country:

--"U.S. teachers tell U.N. sex is a 'spectrum' -- advocate mandatory classes to free students from 'religion'"

--"Principal orders (Ten Commandments) yanked from school lockers"

--"Teens ask for more sex ed, greater condom availability"

--"University defines Christians as 'oppressors'"

--"Why Catholic Schools Score Better Than Public Schools"

--"Teachers take charge to save ailing public schools"

--"Texas Schools' Mandatory Arabic Classes Create Firestorm"

--"District taking money, but censoring Christians?"

--"No opting out of pro-gay school propaganda"

--"District pays up for slamming student's rosary"

--"Judge cites homeschoolers for violating U.N. mandate -- Police interrogate parents, confiscate their curriculum"

--"Some say schools giving Muslims special treatment"

On Dec. 27, 1820, Thomas Jefferson wrote about his vision for the University of Virginia (chartered in 1819): "This institution will be based on the illimitable freedom of the human mind. For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it."

But what should happen 200 years later when our public schools and universities avoid the testing of truths? Or suppress alternative opinions because they are unpopular or politically incorrect? Or no longer tolerate opinions now considered errors or obsolete by the elite? What happens when socio-political agendas or scientific paradigms dominate academic views to the exclusion of a minority's even being mentioned?

What happens when the political and public educational pendulum swings from concern for the tyranny of sectarianism in Jefferson's day to secularism in ours? What happens when U.S. public schools become progressive indoctrination camps?

Dr. Jim Nelson Black, founder and senior analyst of Sentinel Research Associates, wrote "Freefall of the American University," which is an excellent book. In it, he documents the clear biases pervading our public academic settings. Among that lopsidedness is the intentional training of students to disdain America, freely experiment sexually, forcefully defend issues such as abortion and homosexuality, and become cultural advocates for political correctness, relativism, globalization, green agendas and tolerance for all. 2938u4ji23

One of the primary ways these educative platforms are spread is by recruiting and retaining faculty members who reflect and teach them. For example, citing the polling firm Luntz Research, Black notes that 57 percent of faculty members in our most esteemed universities are Democrats (only 3 percent are Republican), and 64 percent identify themselves as liberal (only 6 percent conservative). Moreover, 71 percent of them disagree that "news coverage of political and social issues reflects a liberal bias in the news media." They also were asked, "Who has been the best president in the past 40 years?" The No. 1 answer was Bill Clinton. (Only 4 percent said Ronald Reagan.)

This is why it is no surprise that the two largest teachers unions, the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers, are the largest campaign contributors in the nation (giving more than the Teamsters, the National Rifle Association or any other organization) and that 90 percent of their contributions fund Democratic candidates. So do you think such funding is going to balance traditional and conservative values with liberal ones in public schools?

The impact of progressivism is being experienced by students across this land, hundreds of thousands of whom already have cried out with complaints of academic inequity. A sampling of the hundreds of student grievances from across the academic spectrum can be found on Students For Academic Freedom's website.

It is also no surprise that an average of 6,000 students every year are leaving the approximately 94,000 public schools in America. If the powers-to-be over our public schools, such as government and unions, continue to oppose conservative curricula and impose overarching liberal educational revisions and laws, public schools will continue to experience an exodus.

I fully realize there are some great conservative people on the staffs of many public schools and universities, but I know that virtually all of them would concur that a liberal bias in our academic curricula and system is overwhelmingly dominant and ubiquitous.

Is this present restrictive and one-sided educational environment that which Thomas Jefferson and other Founders intended for the future generations of America? Absolutely not! Rather than encourage freethinking, the U.S. academic system has turned Jefferson's plans for open education into our culture's system of indoctrination.

(In Part 2, I will give eight specific ways that you and I can fight progressivism in the U.S. public education system. And speaking of education, I'm encouraging readers of my culture warrior column to read my new weekly health and fitness column, "C-Force." This past week's edition is about conventional and alternative medicine, and I explain the amazing benefits of the Sierra Integrative Medical Center in Reno, Nev.)
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris is a columnist and impossible to kill.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4573562&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

tank

EOG Dedicated

Chuck Norris is an American Patriot who tells it like it is!
Over half of his fear mongering crap is flat out lies.The state set's the agenda not the schools so complain to them.Just more garbage from the Fascist camp trying to get the sheep back in the flock.
Free thinking????????????2348ji23e
Yeah that no child left behind crap from Bush was a killer huh??

Schooled in Wisconsin:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tpCe79biR_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wis. GOP bypassing Dems on collective bargaining
By SCOTT BAUER

Associated Press MADISON, Wis.

(AP) -- Republicans in the Wisconsin Senate have voted to strip nearly all collective bargaining rights from public workers after discovering a way to bypass the chamber's missing Democrats. :houra

All 14 Senate Democrats fled to Illinois nearly three weeks ago, preventing the chamber from having enough members present to consider Gov. Scott Walker's so-called "budget repair bill" - a proposal introduced to plug a $137 million budget shortfall.

The Senate requires a quorum to take up any measures that spend money. But Republicans on Wednesday split from the legislation the proposal to curtail union rights, and a special conference committee of state lawmakers approved that bill a short time later.

The move set up a vote in the Senate, which voted mere moments later.
? 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Unions in Wisconsin finally get busted! :+excited-

:finger004 Up yours, goons! :finger004

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wis. GOP bypassing Dems on collective bargaining
By SCOTT BAUER

Associated Press MADISON, Wis.

(AP) -- Republicans in the Wisconsin Senate have voted to strip nearly all collective bargaining rights from public workers after discovering a way to bypass the chamber's missing Democrats. :houra

All 14 Senate Democrats fled to Illinois nearly three weeks ago, preventing the chamber from having enough members present to consider Gov. Scott Walker's so-called "budget repair bill" - a proposal introduced to plug a $137 million budget shortfall.

The Senate requires a quorum to take up any measures that spend money. But Republicans on Wednesday split from the legislation the proposal to curtail union rights, and a special conference committee of state lawmakers approved that bill a short time later.

The move set up a vote in the Senate, which voted mere moments later.
? 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Unions in Wisconsin finally get busted! :+excited-

:finger004 Up yours, goons! :finger004
Every Fascist piece of shit in America is cheering.We see where Joe Clem is at.Calling all Fascist to celebrate with Joe as wages go down in America because of these Un American scumbags.

Union scum will do anything to keep their corrupt gravy train going. Lie, steal, vandalize, intimidate, bankrupt America, steal from taxpayers...who cares so long as they get "their fair share." No other way of putting it -- forced unionism is organized thievery.

Welcome to Middle America, greedy goons! The progressive party is over! :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Fascist scum will do anything to keep their corrupt gravy train going. Lie, steal, vandalize, intimidate, bankrupt America, steal from taxpayers...who cares so long as they get "their fair share." No other way of putting it -- forced Fascism is organized thievery.

Welcome to Middle America, greedy goons! The progressive party is over! :btj:
Fixed it for you brownshirt Joe Clem.Wonder when your masters the Koch brothers are going to fly Walker out to California to celebrate?Cannot wait till the next elections and watch all these Fascist pukes get voted out.It's coming!!