$300 Cash Contest coming to EOG on March 28th pending mod approval!

Well, my mother gave away some shit of mine, total value of around $300 so when her disability money hits her NetSpend account on March 28th, I will be confiscating $300 and will be holding a $300 cash contest here on EOG pending mod approval!

In the coming days, I will be conversing with TuckMan and King Revolver on how best to conduct this contest so stay tuned!

Re: $300 Cash Contest coming to EOG on March 28th pending mod approval!

PM sent to Tuckman, Kinger having trouble pm'ing you for some reason.

Payments would be a choice of NetSpend card to card transfer, PayPal minus the credit card transaction fees, MoneyGram or Western Union minus the transaction fees, Bank Of America account to account transfer, and any other method that is feasible.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well, my mother gave away some shit of mine, total value of around $300 so when her disability money hits her NetSpend account on March 28th, I will be confiscating $300 and will be holding a $300 cash contest here on EOG pending mod approval!

In the coming days, I will be conversing with TuckMan and King Revolver on how best to conduct this contest so stay tuned!

I wish you weren't taking the money from your mom, Mikey, but that's your business. I'm not sure why you can't PM me, but PMing Tucker is good enough. He's the contest guy around here.

Very generous of you. Good luck, pal.

I wish you weren't taking the money from your mom, Mikey, but that's your business. I'm not sure why you can't PM me, but PMing Tucker is good enough. He's the contest guy around here.

Well, I wish she wouldn't violate me in numerous ways, I am just sick of being stepped on by her like a cockroach.

Thanks Kinger.

I turned your pms off for 24 hours:yay

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just got the PM Mikey and responded, i responded before seeing thsi thread though, so ignore the whole MM idea

:btj:

Gamblingmike, as a favor to me lets keep bigdaddy from participating in this contest...thanks mikey!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

For anyone who Tweets... you can follow EOG under the name EYEONGAMBLING

:cheers

gavin

EOG Addicted

nice mike....transfer some of those dsi winnings

nice mike....transfer some of those dsi winnings

Confession, I have been distracted lately and never got around to funding the measly $50 to qualify for the cash prizes, DSI doesn't take Visa anymore and I didn't feel like doing a MoneyGram or Western Union so I am only gonna get 25% of the $750 and it will be in freaking SBR Points, :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

Typical considering how things have been going for me in my overall life.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for your generosity, GamblingMike. Tell mom hello.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

an ncaa march madness competition? WOOT :D

-stash