Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cee is this stance on no preseason trades in stone or does it have a few holes in it if the right offer came along?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Let me explain a few things to some of you stooges.

1.MC brings up my name because him and i are usually the only ones around in the morning as the rest of you are feeding birds and practicing softball swings

2. MC offered me that trade today. I have not brought up aviles in this thread or privately ever.

3. It is possible for someone to be on a ww and pick up value in a few days or week you dumb asses

and last but not least

MC likes to hang out with guys who are WINNING Charlie Sheen style.

Who the f is he gonna ask for opinions Gamer? Timely? Tripp?

Yeah if he wants to finish 9th

:yay:yay:yay:yay

Before any real games are played? Really? :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hate to have this is as my top closer

Storen has allowed seven runs -- six earned -- and nine hits in his three innings this spring. He has some time yet to bounce back, but if this keeps up, then the Nationals may open the season with Tyler Clippard and Sean Burnett sharing save chances.

BUMP for my Josh Beckett fan

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Its called winning.

We are in preseason.

You ever hear of Injuries? Batting order changes? Role reversals? Position elgibility changes?
Yeah, which one of those did Aviles fall into? He's always been the starting 2nd or 3rd baseman for the Royals, he's always been good in March, and he's always been a 2nd/3rd baseman in fantasy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP, its no use. Some just get it and some dont
So you think Mike Aviles, a guy who was just picked up off waivers because TTP couldn't get anything for his other waiver guy (Dejesus), was enough to sway MC into that trade? I think Aramis sucks either way, but you thinking Aviles suddenly has value because he's hitting in March like he did the 2 years prior is funnies.

rjt721

EOG Master

Hate to have this is as my top closer

Storen has allowed seven runs -- six earned -- and nine hits in his three innings this spring. He has some time yet to bounce back, but if this keeps up, then the Nationals may open the season with Tyler Clippard and Sean Burnett sharing save chances.
Wouldn't be difficult to trade for a closer if I wanted one.

Maybe I'll go TTP style and trade for Franklin. :finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wrong because u dont know bases timely

Aviles was sharing time with Calespo,Getz,Benacourt,etc

He finally has a full time gig. Plus he is for the first time leading off which Pods did last year.

So not the same at all. Even close

He may flop or may be a steal. Plus u forget the part where he got Michael Young who has outscore Aramis the last 2 years and he is taking a flyer on Aviles

Geeze2348ji23e

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Wrong because u dont know bases timely

Aviles was sharing time with Calespo,Getz,Benacourt,etc

He finally has a full time gig. Plus he is for the first time leading off which Pods did last year.

So not the same at all. Even close

He may flop or may be a steal. Plus u forget the part where he got Michael Young who has outscore Aramis the last 2 years and he is taking a flyer on Aviles

Geeze2348ji23e

It was always his job TTP - the only reason he shared time was because of TJ. After his rookie year he earned a starting spot and then declined until they found out he needed the surgery. He wasn't a 100% last year so he shared time. As long as he came to camp healthy it was his job. Learn the Royals pal. I said I hated Aramis, but Aviles being in the deal was funny. I like Michael young so it wasn't a bad trade. Timely knows more about Aviles than TTP. I watch the Royals 18 times a year.

I'll ask you how it's possible that Aviles can be good in this league though? He's an 8 HR, 20 SB's max guy and KC doesn't score a ton of runs. I like Mike Aviles as a player personally, but not in this league.

rjt721

EOG Master

1.MC brings up my name because him and i are usually the only ones around in the morning as the rest of you are feeding birds and practicing softball swings

2. MC offered me that trade today. I have not brought up aviles in this thread or privately ever.

3. It is possible for someone to be on a ww and pick up value in a few days or week you dumb asses

and last but not least

Some shady biz going on between you 2 and we're sick of it.

We will not move on.

and last but not least

Some men were born to play softs?

Cee is this stance on no preseason trades in stone or does it have a few holes in it if the right offer came along?

Pretty much set in stone. For example I have 2 spots i'm fine with in pitching. If Jair is back this season as my #3 and lily is my #4 i'll only hafta find a spot for a 5th guy each week. But if Jair sucks again and Lily is hurt then i'm f-ed. I could see both situations happening so i wait til the season to see how it plays out....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i follow weak hittin bum 3bs very closely

thats why i watch beckham:btj:
Becks is a 2nd baseman. I feel a lot better about Becks this year than I did last year. The league shouldn't be rooting against any player more than Becks because I'm going to be screaming loud after he dominates.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Timely why you think Konerko cant match what he did last year? Dude just turned 35, he still got a good year left

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely why you think Konerko cant match what he did last year? Dude just turned 35, he still got a good year left
When did I say that? He'll struggle to hit for that average, and he's an extremely streaky hitter, but he's capable of being as good. I started Konerko at 1st all last year.

biggamer3

EOG Master

When did I say that? He'll struggle to hit for that average, and he's an extremely streaky hitter, but he's capable of being as good. I started Konerko at 1st all last year.
thought i saw you saying he cant match last year, I think 35 HR's from him is reasonable for sure