The Root JK's Houston Under Thread

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: The Root JK's Houston Under Thread

yup, we are up a creek without a paddle, another loser squarely in our face.............get out the hedge money at half................

munson15

I want winners...

Settle down, boys, let's get those shooting %'s down a bit.2938u4ji23

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

It's one thing to lose quietly, it's another to be embarrassed publicly. Sorry men. Another subpar day.

cheapseats

EOG Master

It's one thing to lose quietly, it's another to be embarrassed publicly. Sorry men. Another subpar day.

No embarresment JK, slow night, nothing happening, need something to make the world go round. We're all sure you will bounce soon. Best of luck on the "March".

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

No embarresment JK, slow night, nothing happening, need something to make the world go round. We're all sure you will bounce soon. Best of luck on the "March".

Thanks cheapseats. Gambling on a nightly basis is no easy task.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Closer than we thought it'd be... a couple more misses there and we could've won this.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Closer than we thought it'd be... a couple more misses there and we could've won this.

Cheap thrill, wrong side.

Unfortunately, I did not bet the second half "under" at Arco Arena because I did not want to lose two bets in an NBA game with all the college hoop games scheduled this month.

Dammit.

cheapseats

EOG Master

The ol' regression to the mean was certainly in play on this game. Did not play it either.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I agree with you Kelly, in fact I was talking to someone the other day about this. When you're red hot gambling it reminds me of shooting the rock when you're red hot, soon as you release it you look for your man to D up, you know it's all net the second it leaves your hand. Gambling is similar to me, when on a streak it's like the games are jumping off the page at me, I know I'm going to win before the game even tips. Contrarily when I'm in a funk I go back and forth, the games are not clear, I'm not confident in any of them it seems. I'm sure you've been there as well, you got a solid game of hoops from what I saw in the video. Good luck this month, let's make some lunch money.

BTW going to be in Vegas in August, if you're around a game of 1 on 1 would be fun. If not let's try and do a meal at least. Going to meet up with a few others, I will certainly invite you as well if interested.