Fear not loyal RAS followers.....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fear not loyal RAS followers.....

Bernie is really funny. 0-3 on totals yesterday is not good. It is going to be interesting to see how many plays he has the next few days. Plenty of games on tap.

Fades looking good this far Bucky and a winning record is always good.

munson15

I want winners...

Any fades on the three totals he posted earlier this afternoon? I missed the plays, may as well root for you on the fades.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Georgetown under 126 was no play - I didn't see any 124's. St Joe Under 129 - no play -didn't see a 127 But, I guess the Northern Illinois under 138 would be a fade play as over 136 was possible to get. Sure seem to be a lot of unders - 9 of the last 10 total plays have been unders. 2-5 on them going into today.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

To finish up Saturday - 7 picks on totals - 4-3 to bring the tracking record to 15-15. Fades went 1-3 & brings that record to 10-10 & no fades on Georgetown,St Joe, Yale games.

Ok - I am going to declare this fight a draw. I know this is a small sample. But, from what I have read - very hard to play the picks to get the original number. So, I guess I should back test for backing the plays at 1 point less than the release and then maybe back test the plays with 3 points line movement and fade that. Somebody, somewhere is on the fade train because these 30 games I looked at are definitely getting bought back every time - at least a point.

For playing middles I have always believed that both bets have to stand on their own two feet and each needs to have value. Not happening here at this point. Oh, well - for me there are better projects for me to spend my time on. Good luck to the pickers and grinners. I realize these things can go on a sizzle or fizzle in a heart beat and the body of work is what counts.

kickitGOOD

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for the report, Buck.

Thanks for the update??? Are you guys for real? For this fading exercise to be profitable RAS would have to go 47% (against your 2 point system move). Sounds great to start fading a 456-327 record against widely available lines the last 3.5 years.

I concur with Irish Tim, the market is much tougher, but this is a silly exercise.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=border-box border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=550 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=box-bg-green height=18 colSpan=5 align=middle>2010-11 COLLEGE BASKETBALL SEASON RESULTS</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px dotted" bgColor=#cccccc width=97> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px dotted" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" bgColor=#cccccc width=101 align=middle>Wins/Losses</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px dotted" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" bgColor=#cccccc width=81 align=middle>Units +/-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px dotted" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" bgColor=#cccccc width=113 align=middle>Win Percentage</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" bgColor=#cccccc width=118 align=middle>Avg Line Value</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px dotted; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1>SIDES:</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>115-96</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>+10.85</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>54.50%</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>+0.93</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted">TOTALS:</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" align=middle>79-84</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" align=middle>-13.40 </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" align=middle>48.47%</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" align=middle>+1.80</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 6px; FONT-SIZE: 13px; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 height=30>OVERALL:</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>194-180</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>-2.55 </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px dotted" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>51.87%</TD><TD style="COLOR: #209120; FONT-SIZE: 13px" bgColor=#f4f5f1 align=middle>+1.31</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

We were pretty much just discussing this year. Apparently, the good pick record from 1,2,3 years ago is not helping this year. Irish Tim says, the lines move significantly within 15 seconds of a release so I would not call that widely available lines let alone they are thinly traded markets with low limits. This year is almost over - these small market teams that get played here won't be Dancing. With a record of 79-84 on totals when does anybody stick a fork in it and say it is not working anymore? Maybe, the Picker used to be good but has lost it for an entire season? This is a what have you done for me lately, world. Books that used to be good end up toast. Would you agree that a picker can lose his advantage? Linesmakers can catch up and make a better line? This isn't even about this year - Would you pay $2600 for next year's picks?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

So far 1-2 today (1-1 on totals). Ed just cannot find that big run so far. Down about 14 units in totals for the year. Frustrating. 2 plays pending (side and total) on West Kentucky game and maybe more later as a few more still to play.

Bernie and Munson you guys still playing all his plays?

munson15

I want winners...

Everything I see, the only adjustment I've made is bet size, in my thread they are listed as one unit or two.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Everything I see, the only adjustment I've made is bet size, in my thread they are listed as one unit or two.

What lines do you get on the totals? Same as ED posts or so you miss like many by 1/2 or 1 pt?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

1-4 on the day so far. 0-2 on sides and 1-2 on totals. Bernie must be going nuts.

munson15

I want winners...

What lines do you get on the totals? Same as ED posts or so you miss like many by 1/2 or 1 pt?
Lately it's been a little better, but remember, I don't pay for them. By getting them second hand, I don't feel 'cheated' by paying another point or two, which is what it normally is. I've only been pinched by the line move twice this season so far. To answer your question, I'd say I surrender 1-1/2 points on totals and 1/2 a point on sides, average.

diesel

EOG Member

Many weighted plays the last few days and still taking much much longer to update results when it reflects loses vs wins.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

<table class="border-box" width="550" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="5" class="box-bg-green" height="18" align="center">2010-11 COLLEGE BASKETBALL SEASON RESULTS</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" width="97" bgcolor="#cccccc"> </td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" width="101" align="center" bgcolor="#cccccc">Wins/Losses</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" width="81" align="center" bgcolor="#cccccc">Units +/-</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" width="113" align="center" bgcolor="#cccccc">Win Percentage</td> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="txt13 bold gray-drk" width="118" align="center" bgcolor="#cccccc">Avg Line Value</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 6px;" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">SIDES:</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">115-98</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1"> +8.10</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">53.99%</td> <td style="border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">+0.93</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 6px;">TOTALS:</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102);" align="center">80-86</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102);" align="center"> -14.60 </td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102);" align="center">48.19%</td> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102);" align="center">+1.80</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 6px; font-size: 13px;" height="30" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">OVERALL:</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); font-size: 13px;" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">195-184</td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); font-size: 13px;" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1"> -6.50 </td> <td style="border-right: 1px dotted rgb(204, 204, 204); font-size: 13px;" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">51.45%</td> <td style="color: rgb(32, 145, 32); font-size: 13px;" align="center" bgcolor="#f4f5f1">+1.31</td></tr></tbody></table>

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

someone put me out of my misery please. i don't believe this service has
had a winning week. unfuckingbelievable.

munson15

I want winners...

Hopefully you've been playing with a floor and a ceiling number, Bernie. Once you hit the floor, you have to pull the plug.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

munson--just can?t do it. don?t you know if i pull back, the rally starts..
guaranteed!!!

munson15

I want winners...

I'm 6 units from my personal floor, but I hear you, Bernie. That is the problem with following, and also why it helps to have predetermined 'drop-dead' numbers in place before you even start. Once I drop a guy from my rotation, I don't even track him. He's forgotten, or to paraphrase Tony Soprano, 'he's dead to me.'

High Times

EOG Master

If the linesmakers and books have taken these small college sides/totals more seriously then I would say the partys over.

Wouldn't suprise me if RAS never beat college totals again if all he was doing was taking advantage of the weak small college basketball sides/totals.

That is if that's what he has been doing all this time.

Linesmakers and bookies just don't have the time to make good solid lines/odds on every fucking college game. There's a good reason they don't take big limits on these schools and they shouldn't!

munson15

I want winners...

I'm inclined to agree with you, HT. They finally started to hold back on totals this year, and it hamstrung RAS' efforts, it seems.

munson15

I want winners...

Check the thread more often, Slim, me and Bernie are working hard.:btj:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

This could be the run loyal Ras (BERNIE) followers have been waiting for. 2-0 on totals yesterday. 3 games today and a couple looking good. It is early but a mini run is going on.

munson15

I want winners...

Not so fast, Tom. 2 of 3 losers on the early totals, with one left and a side going at 10:00. Can't declare them out of the woods yet, much as Bernie and I would like to see it happen.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Not so fast, Tom. 2 of 3 losers on the early totals, with one left and a side going at 10:00. Can't declare them out of the woods yet, much as Bernie and I would like to see it happen.

Sorry, You guys got a bad beat in the Princeton game as they scored a lot down the stretch. That game was a big swing game. Poor Bernie is on Suicide watch as we speak. Cannot catch a break. 1-2 on the night in totals on what looked like 2-1 easy a little while ago. A few more games in progress as Munson has stated.

High Times

EOG Master

You guys might be wasting your time, and money.

I hope not and good luck if you keep betting his stuff, but it looks like he lost it!

munson15

I want winners...

2-0 for me with him last night, I missed the early totals due to his 'close to tip' release, but hit the Oak/ORU total by 1/2 point and the NAriz side.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

i missed the oak total as i saw it late and got bad number

That has to hurt. You don't get it down in time so not only you end up losing you have to watch as Eddie counts it as a win all year long in his standings. I followed them a week or so and in that short sample there was more than a couple of times where Eddie "won" yet I know a lot of his customers got their ass kicked. I wonder what his real record is for someone who bought the service thinking they could get off work and bet his plays later on and get the same results. OUCH!! I warned of this outfit before the season even started, sad to say I was right.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

usually office holds number for me. however i didn't see game until post time
and felt it was unfair to get the right line so late. what timing i have..