Miami -8 1/2? Seems like a good spot to bet the Heat

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Miami -8 1/2? Seems like a good spot to bet the Heat

Thats not my reason, you forgot that they have Lebron, and Bosh... you are the one that said the Heat haven't been to the playoffs, and before that they went to a many when they had Mourning, of course that was before your time...LOL...
Yeah, this Heat team hasn't been to the playoffs. Why would the Heat's franchise playoff history matter in this argument? Why would I bring that up. Words can't describe your stupidity at this point.

I point out that the Lakers have proven themselves in the playoffs (which is why they're back-to-back champs) and the Heat have not, and you bring up 2006. Get a clue man.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Thats not my reason, you forgot that they have Lebron, and Bosh... you are the one that said the Heat haven't been to the playoffs, and before that they went to a many when they had Mourning, of course that was before your time...LOL...
They have those guys now and they're 1-9 vs. the Leagues elite. I guess they aren't trying now though - just crying.

rainbow

EOG Master

They have those guys now and they're 1-9 vs. the Leagues elite. I guess they aren't trying now though - just crying.

Thats right, BEATING Orlando twice and Oklahoma City twice, and the Lakers once.... I guess in your mind Oklahoma City, and Orlando are way below ELITE...LOL.... I'm done with you... you are TOO SMART for me...

rainbow

EOG Master

Thats right, BEATING Orlando twice and Oklahoma City twice, and the Lakers once.... I guess in your mind Oklahoma City, and Orlando are way below ELITE...LOL.... I'm done with you... you are TOO SMART for me...
Sorry Oklahoma City once...

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

He and IrishTim are squares when it comes to this Heat team.

The Heat has no shot at winning a title and it's because they are NOT close to being able to beat the top 6 or 7 teams in this league.

It's amazing anybody thinks this is a Championship team.

They have NO BENCH and have NO TOUGH big men. And in the playoffs those things are huge!

How the fuck is that going to change?

These guys are hero worshippers. Way too obvious.

Watch much ESPN guys? Wade, Bosh, and Lebron oh my... Wade, Bosh, and LeBron oh my!

A post of mine from July 15, 2010:

If I could deal with my whole roll being tied up for a year, I'd bet everything I have on the Heat not winning the finals (-199) @ Pinny.

IrishTim said:
I was coming in this thread to say the same thing. I'm looking to bet this for a nice chunk on credit somewhere.

Mo, you have two stars at a skill position where you really only have one, plus a lanky 6'10 power forward who won't be able to guard most NBA centers. You can't take 3 guys who were stars individually and put them together and expect the same kind of production, it's known as the law of diminishing returns. Will Lebron and Wade be happy with 20% less touches and scoring? Neither Wade nor Lebron are much of a shooter, so there will be little inside-out game between the trio.

I mean Lebron got the Cavs 61 regular season wins all by himself, so I expect the Heat to win 60-70 games in the regular season and everyone to be all over them. I'm just not convinced they will do well in the playoffs with the logjam at the skill position and without a physical presence in the middle.

Let's get back to the thread. Timely said that he thought that Mimai should win by 12-15 points. Kinger bumped the ante to 20 points They LOST outright by 9 points. I think that says it all.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Let's get back to the thread. Timely said that he thought that Mimai should win by 12-15 points. Kinger bumped the ante to 20 points They LOST outright by 9 points. I think that says it all.

It says what...? That I was wrong? It wouldn't be the first or last time.

Where are your NBA plays? I don't think I've ever seen one. I think that says it all.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Now I'm getting accused of overvaluing the Heat, shit.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hellooooooooooo........ yes you are WRONG again... whats new?
Rainbow, I specified my definition of the leagues elite in the other thread before posting in this one. Did you think my definition of elite changed? I didn't know I needed to define elite every time I used it.

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow, I specified my definition of the leagues elite in the other thread before posting in this one. Did you think my definition of elite changed? I didn't know I needed to define elite every time I used it.

I see Orlando is not an ELITE team? LOL... you too SMART for me... LOL...