What will the opener be for Lakers vs. Heat on Thursday?

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: What will the opener be for Lakers vs. Heat on Thursday?

Good call by those who said Lakers would open as the favorite.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

BowMan do you think you have the Heat slightly overrated now? Your line was only off 3-4 points... I think you should open it at Heat -1.5 at your shop - after all you have forgotten more than these other guys know.

rainbow

EOG Master

Whoops......we're heading to 3.

How bout laying low on the "know this business" stuff for a while.
Who are you? I guess the horses been beating you up, don't take it out on me... I forgot to tell you I'm not God... But you are CLUELESS when it comes to knowing this business, I would like you to be side by side in an office with me and they have 20 2nd halfs to put up and you can't copy off the screen, I wwonder if you could even put 3 up on your own? I'm sure that would be a piece a cake for you, you better go back and crawl back in the hole wherever you came from, because you are barking up the wrong tree messing with me KID...

rainbow

EOG Master

PERIOD.

Lak -1.5 already to -2 some places
Hey CLUELESS, it opened a pk........... who said anything about the closing line? reread the thread title clueless...

rainbow

EOG Master

BowMan do you think you have the Heat slightly overrated now? Your line was only off 3-4 points... I think you should open it at Heat -1.5 at your shop - after all you have forgotten more than these other guys know.
I said it would open 1.5 or 2 it opened a pk.... can you even ADD? Is the MAGIC an ELITE TEAM? LOL......

rainbow

EOG Master

Put it this way, I know MORE about this BUSINESS in my SLEEP than you will EVER know in a LIFETIME.... that you can BANK on........ I would LOVE to be locked up in a room with no Donbest screen and me and you swap the whole sheet, and than we swap out 2nd half lines on any sports and lastly we take turns dealing live betting, if I wouldn't BUST you in 1 month, they don't have cows in Texas or the Pope is a Baptist... anytime you like to challenge me just hollow............

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Is it really that hard to say you're wrong? I'm wrong all the time, it really isn't a sin to admit that. Every argument you are ever in ends in "I know more about this BUSINESS"........nobody accepts that as validation for your side of the argument, not sure why you constantly bring that up. OK, if I concede you know more about this business than I'll ever, ever, ever know, can you maybe concede your opinion on numbers involving the Heat maybe a little off?

rainbow

EOG Master

Is it really that hard to say you're wrong? I'm wrong all the time, it really isn't a sin to admit that. Every argument you are ever in ends in "I know more about this BUSINESS"........nobody accepts that as validation for your side of the argument, not sure why you constantly bring that up. OK, if I concede you know more about this business than I'll ever, ever, ever know, can you maybe concede your opinion on numbers involving the Heat maybe a little off?

I said I thought the game would open the Heat -1.5 or -2 it opened a pk. whats the big deal for bumping this in my face? I thought I was close to the opener, maybe not in your eyes.... I don't want to ARGUE with no one period... I just want to be in PEACE........

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This thread is the reason they still play the game...some love for the Heat and some love for the Lakers.....

Rainbow...not everyone is out to get you, lighten up and enjoy yourself....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And by the way, I still think the Steelers should have been favored over the Packers....

rainbow

EOG Master

One other thing you will see if I'm way off on the line if the Heat and the Bulls meet and the bulls have home court.... I will tell you the samething noway in HELL will the Bulls be favorite... I guess we will just have to both sit back and wait what happens to see how FAR I'm off on the Heat...

rainbow

EOG Master

This thread is the reason they still play the game...some love for the Heat and some love for the Lakers.....

Rainbow...not everyone is out to get you, lighten up and enjoy yourself....
You might be right, but they are firing in all directions..........

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just sometimes you have to duck and say WTF!

I agree with you...the Bulls will not be a favorite over the Heat...

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

One other thing you will see if I'm way off on the line if the Heat and the Bulls meet and the bulls have home court.... I will tell you the samething noway in HELL will the Bulls be favorite... I guess we will just have to both sit back and wait what happens to see how FAR I'm off on the Heat...

I don't think the Bulls will be favored either.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

My only out online right now SIA open at Lakers -2.5 so I'm claiming a win! :houra I teased the Lakers with NYK will be my only bet till Live betting. I CLEANED UP last night and that usually means I blow it the next night so not betting much.

I hope the Bulls will be the dogs so I can pound that line.