Father makes vow to kill his son's murderer if allowed out of prison

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated
Re: Father makes vow to kill his son's murderer if allowed out of prison

I don't blame the father. If a person murdered someone in my family and the justice system does not put the killer in prison for life or give the killer the death penalty, then I probably would take matters into my own hands. Especially the way this sick fuck murdered the poor man's son.

pickinwinners

EOG Member

yup I don't blame you. I wish our justice system was more harsh on sick bastards like this guy.

nedrow9

EOG Master

id say my faith forgives him so no one new my plan. lot easyer to get to him then .

mr merlin

EOG Master

I hope the guy finds him, I would hope we all do.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i'd chopped the mf'er into pieces, but only after the mf'er suffered

pvcpipe

EOG Master

FUCK CASPAR GOMEZ, AND FUCK THE DIAZ BROTHERS! I BURY THOSE COCKROACHES!

brians

EOG Dedicated

I can't even fathom the thought. One thing is for sure, put me on the jury and I'll acquit the father.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

rooting for the father too.i'd cut the bastard up throw him into a shark infested river.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'd cut off his fingers and make him eat them.

What's wrong with our country? Child murderers and rapists should get the death penalty--instead we give them a three strikes and your out program.

High Times

EOG Master

I would hate to be in his place (the father) but if that was me I would have no problem killing the person. In fact I think I would enjoy it.

I want to experience everything in life and killing would be on that list, but you need a really good reason to actually kill someone.

Killing is part of life and sometimes should be celebrated.

In this case it would be celebrated by a lot of people and they would NOT be wrong.

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

What's wrong with our country? Child murderers and rapists should get the death penalty--instead we give them a three strikes and your out program.

I agree with this. Child molesters and rapists are more heinous criminals than most murderers.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I can't even fathom the thought. One thing is for sure, put me on the jury and I'll acquit the father.

This case is not winnable. He would have to be charged, though. If I were the DA, I'd work out a manslaughter plea with 0 jail time and probation. Everyone wins. (Except the pedophile. He loses).