Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

He's fine - bad sprain.

What does that mean? If any of the elite teams lose their second best player they aren't winning a title.
If Boozer is your second best player your team sucks

Noah is second best player dude, do you know any basketball?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mild sprain is different from broken ankle or knee damage....where do you get these reports from?

I know Rainbow personally....he couldn't hurt a fly...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mild sprain is different from broken ankle or knee damage....where do you get these reports from?

I know Rainbow personally....he couldn't hurt a fly...
It looked terrible - he couldn't walk and his ankle was underneath him while he got rolled on. He couldn't put any pressure on it and needed to be helped off the court. Initial reaction was not good, but the X-Rays were negative so it's good.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

ttp just reloading new WW guys to offer up in deals
No doubt the Farnsworth offers are gonna be flying..

I can see TTP now...

Farnsworth is the closer and Seattle is a big park dumb ass - he's something you need with your closers. In 2004 if Farnsworth was the closer he would have had 500+ points.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you all are reaching to rip last minute roster pick ups to give a few guys a whirl???

Guys who have Joe Crede,Chris Naverson,and JP arenciatta starting??? How bout the glorious VD with John Lamb,Desmond Jennings,and a infield without a 400 point guy

Gamersporting the likes of Julio Borbon and Freddy Garcia lolollolol and Tripp u got so many ww guys aint even worth listing

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP-

Ready for your predictions?

I really dont see any more "league-changing" deals.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you all are reaching to rip last minute roster pick ups to give a few guys a whirl???

Guys who have Joe Crede,Chris Naverson,and JP arenciatta starting??? How bout the glorious VD with John Lamb,Desmond Jennings,and a infield without a 400 point guy

Gamersporting the likes of Julio Borbon and Freddy Garcia lolollolol and Tripp u got so many ww guys aint even worth listing

You might want some Lamb if KC decides to let him start the season and Jennings will be in Tampa before long....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Must be nice to have an illegal roster while dealing all your WW trash ready to be dumped anyway....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Viejo,

With the improvement you made through trades I dont see you finishing last in your division. You may even contend for a WC spot if some of your young guys becomes stars this year.

Timetopay

EOG Master

illegal roster my ass

Major leagues bring a bunch of guys to spring training and then cut guys

i am doing nothing different.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Viejo,

With the improvement you made through trades I dont see you finishing last in your division. You may even contend for a WC spot if some of your young guys becomes stars this year.

Whos team is he better than

Need a list

Thanks

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD i just dont understand why i dont get a real offer

CJ for Bay is the best you can come up with after a week???

tripp

EOG Master

vd dont let ttp feel bad about not taking his rip offers my man.

ive noticed that's ttp's new thing...keep telling guys they impossible to work with and offer shit deals over and over but keeps offering hoping to wear ya down :finger004

tripp

EOG Master

I need to find a way to eventually get Nyjer into my starting lineup.

Almost hoping either Pierre/Hunter get hurt or stink at first if i make no deals to give me an excuse to get this beast-stud in there. Nyjer another one of "my guys" that are gonna take me to the top this year :yay

Timetopay

EOG Master

BAMMMM

Brett Gardner, OF, Yankees (Roto: Rd. 8, H2H: Rd. 9)
Maybe this seems like a stretch to you. Maybe Round 8 sounds about right for a pure speedster.
But that line of thinking is exactly why Gardner belongs on this list.
He's in a completely different class from the Michael Bourns and Nyjer Morgans of the world. He's not just an athlete disguised as a baseball player; he's what a leadoff hitter was designed to be -- a player who not only takes the extra base but gets on base often enough for it to be a legitimate concern.
<STYLE type=text/css>.master table {margin-left: 8px; margin-right: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; margin-top: 8px; border: 5px solid #666; text-align: center;}.master p {margin-top:6px; margin-bottom: 6px;}.master img {margin-right:4px;}.master img[src$="_hdr.jpg"] {margin-right: 0; padding: 0;}</STYLE><TABLE class=data width=220 align=right><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD><CENTER> </CENTER></TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>Catch all the action! Your Fantasy Baseball league could listen to every MLB? game for free. Find out more </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You want a comparison? Try Kenny Lofton.

tripp

EOG Master

BAMMMM

Brett Gardner, OF, Yankees (Roto: Rd. 8, H2H: Rd. 9)
Maybe this seems like a stretch to you. Maybe Round 8 sounds about right for a pure speedster.
But that line of thinking is exactly why Gardner belongs on this list.
He's in a completely different class from the Michael Bourns and Nyjer Morgans of the world. He's not just an athlete disguised as a baseball player; he's what a leadoff hitter was designed to be -- a player who not only takes the extra base but gets on base often enough for it to be a legitimate concern.
<STYLE type=text/css>.master table {margin-left: 8px; margin-right: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; margin-top: 8px; border: 5px solid #666; text-align: center;}.master p {margin-top:6px; margin-bottom: 6px;}.master img {margin-right:4px;}.master img[src$="_hdr.jpg"] {margin-right: 0; padding: 0;}</STYLE><TABLE class=data width=220 align=right><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD><CENTER> </CENTER></TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>Catch all the action! Your Fantasy Baseball league could listen to every MLB? game for free. Find out more </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You want a comparison? Try Kenny Lofton.

so your guy is in the same class as Mo's stud Jay Bruce :LMAO

enjoy!