Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Hillarious that no less than 6 guys chimed in when I drafted Howard the first year and said he was a bum and is bad for this type of league....

rjt721

EOG Master

Holy shit what a disaster it is trying to manually change the schedule and extend the short week. :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Already started so gotta finish at this point. Had to manually enter in every match for all 20 weeks. 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

ttp picking up every possible closer on the ww. love it.

rj passed on all this yoyo offers to me. Now im getting Reynolds/Bruce/Hanrahan for A Rod/Papelbon, i tell him reynolds, and hanrahan are WW guys and bruce is a #4 of and get told he'd be my 2nd best over ich, rios and wells/hunter 2938u4ji23

come back later and i finally get a good player in my offer, cargo, but it's with lackey and some other bum for Lester and A Rod. 2348ji23e

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP,

Sizemore for JJ? :houra

Grady Sizemore (knee) could make his spring debut by as soon as this weekend.
"I don't think it will be very long until he can go play one nine-inning game," said Indians general manager Chris Antonetti. "It's a question of how long will it take for him to play five or six consecutive nine-inning games." Sizemore ran the bases Sunday for the first time this spring and is scheduled to do run again Tuesday and possibly Thursday. While he's aiming to play in a game as soon as Saturday, it's possible his debut could be delayed until next Tuesday. Either way, he's likely to get a late start to the season.

tripp

EOG Master

my team is unreal here.

no way could you get more than 2 or 3 of my top studs in a draft. Halladay, Miggy, Lester all first round guys, Pedy, Holliday both 2nd rounders and A Rod is a 3rd rounder.

then nice vets i can rely on everywhere else, and mega talented 2nd tier pitchers like ricky and ervin

ouuu la la. might go 17-3

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

my team is unreal here.

no way could you get more than 2 or 3 of my top studs in a draft. Halladay, Miggy, Lester all first round guys, Pedy, Holliday both 2nd rounders and A Rod is a 3rd rounder.

then nice vets i can rely on everywhere else, and mega talented 2nd tier pitchers like ricky and ervin

ouuu la la. might go 17-3

You are looking at 10-10 at the very best...

Timetopay

EOG Master

ttp picking up every possible closer on the ww. love it.

rj passed on all this yoyo offers to me. Now im getting Reynolds/Bruce/Hanrahan for A Rod/Papelbon, i tell him reynolds, and hanrahan are WW guys and bruce is a #4 of and get told he'd be my 2nd best over ich, rios and wells/hunter 2938u4ji23

come back later and i finally get a good player in my offer, cargo, but it's with lackey and some other bum for Lester and A Rod. 2348ji23e

yeah only way u can beat me with luck

hopefully u will be happy if i keep losing top 5 closers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

looks like there was 1 vote shy on the poll, so once extend got the lead u just say no more votes and end it?